how i was pozzed

pghpigbtm

Hey guys, I posted this a while back in the "Sex with enhancements" folder, but a lot of guys have asked me about my experience being pozzed, and I try to refer them to this posting but always have trouble finding it. So I am posting the account here. With just a few minor changes "to protect the innocent" LOL this is how it happened.

I guess it is time for me to tell the account of how I was pozzed.

It was 1997, I was 31 and I had been chatting with a guy named Stan from San Francisco on-line (anyone remember IRC?) at the time chatting on-line was a strictly text based affair – though with some trouble you could ftp a guy’s pic. At 42 Stan was older than was I, but I’ve then always been attracted to older men, and Stan was really good looking with cropped salt-and-pepper hair and dark beard, hairy – just the way I like them! Anyway, in our chats the question of bare fucking had come up and I admitted that I fucked bare from time to time because I thought it was really hot, but that I was really selective about the guys with whom I did so, that I got to know them first, etc. He replied that he was the same way. After we had been talking for a few months I found out that I was going to be able to attend a conference in San Francisco for work and I excitedly let Stan know that I would be visiting his home town. He generously offered to let me stay with him, and I accepted. The conference was going to run from Wednesday until Saturday around noon and he said that Saturday afternoon he would show me around the Castro (where he lived) and we could hit some of the bars that night. Sounded good to me! I even arranged to take a personal day and fly back on Monday so that Stan and I could go out on Saturday night and not worry about me needing to get up early on Sunday for a flight.

The conference came around and was actually one of the better conferences I’ve attended - I enjoyed it and learned a lot. Stan was a great host – helping me figure the public transportation system, and giving me a key so I could let myself in and out of his place. We even fooled around Thursday night. Nothing major, but it ended in a hot 69 and we blew loads down each other’s throats. On Saturday, true to his word, Stan showed me around the Castro and even took me out to dinner. When we got back to his place we went into the living room and Stan informed me that he had invited a few buddies over for a couple beers – then he said we would all hit the bars together. Once again, sounded good to me. Shortly after that the door bell rang and Stan let in this really hot looking guy who was probably around my age, but easily 6’3” and #215, also bearded with really hot green eyes. After introductions (I honestly don’t remember his name), Stan told us to get to know each other in the living room while he went and got drinks, going into the kitchen and was in there a while. I was having a good time talking with this new guy, so I wasn’t really paying attention. I remember hearing Stan talking on the phone, but I didn’t try to eavesdrop or anything – I was engaged with a guy I was hoping was going to fuck me later that night. Little did I know.

Stan came back a while later with three beers and handed me one. He handed one to the other guy and then lifted his beer up and toasted to me and my visit. We all drank. I was looking to get a little loose, so I took several gulps fast before lowering my beer, and a couple more good swigs shortly thereafter. And that is when I began to feel it – a feeling that felt like I was getting really drunk. But I had only had half a beer! Sure, I gulped it down, but I knew myself. I didn’t get drunk that quickly. Turns out of course that Stan had drugged my beer and had been planning to do this all along. He hadn’t invited a few buddies over, he had invited 16 guys over. I came to learn that Stan was well known for his bareback parties – where frequently there was a "guest of honor" whom he lured in through the internet. This night I was that victim - errrrrr - guest.

It didn’t take long before I was in a serious (but very pleasant) fog – Stan knew what he was doing in terms of dosing. I heard the doorbell ring and a couple more guys arrived. As he was answering the door, Stan called out to the other guy in the room, “Take him down to the basement. I’ll be down in a minute.” The guy lead me to a door and I compliantly went with him. My coordination was bad and I was really stumbling so the guy had me swing my arm around his shoulder and lean against him as we made our way to the back of the condo to a door. He lead me down some stairs and into a play area that Stan had not before shown me. There were a couple of slings, a platform with a queen-sized mattress on it covered in a black plastic sheet, and several other spaces with cushions and benches and stools where guys could pair or group off and enjoy each other. The guy I was with suggested I get undressed and try out one of the slings. I had no problem with that - seemed like exactly what I wanted to do! It took a little help from him to get my clothes off – my coordination was completely shot by the drug, but after a few minutes I was naked and he helped me into the sling. I heard the basement door open and shut and Stan was coming down the stairs. “Get him ready” he said and the other guy went over to a table and got what looked like a ribbon and a handi-wipe packet. The ribbon turned out to be a rubber tourniquet and the handi-wipe packet an alcohol pad.

Next thing I knew the guy had my arm pinned under his arm and the tourniquet was wrapped around my bicep. Stan had a small syringe and he expertly found a vein and quickly injected me. I had never so much as even seen Tina before, much less slammed! When the other guy pulled the tourniquet off I felt the flash and rush, my heart racing, for a moment I thought I couldn’t breathe and then I was hit with the cough. Several coughs. I was sure I couldn't breath. There was a moment of panic but it was vague and removed - I guess because of the drug I had been given earlier. And then, dear god, the horniest feeling I had ever had rushed over me. I just started saying "Oh fuck me, oh fuck me, oh fuck me!" over and over again, and the feeling of need to have a cock in my hole was overwhelming. Stan, with a wicked smile on his face said, “Oh yeah, I think he is ready." As he put a little lube on my hole and on his cock he told the other guy to go ahead and open the door for the other party goers. My friend the bear climbed the stairs as Stan pushed his cock into my hole. While Stan was fucking me I watched man after man enter the basement. They all got naked, lots of them undressing themselves while keeping their eyes on the action taking place in the sling. Several guys egged Stan on and commented on the hot piece of ass he had found for this week's party.

I have no idea how long Stan fucked me. I know several other guys fed me their cocks while he was fucking me, and I sucked them all gladly. Eventually Stan blew his load in my ass, pulled out and walked over to my head, saying "Suck me clean." I eagerly complied. As soon as his cock was planted in my mouth Stan asked to the crowd of guys "Who's next?" Another man quickly took up position at my hole and pushed in. I got fucked all right. From about 8:00 p.m. Saturday until about the same time on Sunday, all 16 guys invited to the party fucked me at some point. (At least so Stan told me when I chatted with him on-line a few days later when I was home – for me the night was mostly a blur.) While I don't remember much of what happened, I do remember a black man wish a huge cock taking his turn and screaming out in pain as he shoved his entire cock into me in a single violent thrust. But as much as it hurt, as soon as the screamed had exited my throat, I was begging him to fuck me. I loved that hurt! Another highlight was being double penetrated by two really beautiful muscle studs. Again, it hurt like hell, but this time I didn't scream I just begged for them to wreck my ass and flll it with their cum.

In that on-line conversation I had with Stan days later (holy hell was the flight home torture - five hours in coach with an ass sore and still oozing blood from the abuse it had taken) he informed me that all of the guys who had been at the party were poz, several of them had full blown AIDS. Of course I was freaked out – but strangely not in a bad way. I know I probably should have been angry with Stan, but I wasn’t. I never did get the fuck flu, but at my regular four-month testing interval (about three months after the conference), I tested poz. I was online that very day sharing the new with Stan who congratulated me and welcomed me to the brotherhood.

Strange thing – the greatest impact the experience had on me in terms of my behavior is that it actually scared me away from Tina for another 12 years! The intense rush I got that night was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. Way too fucking good to be natural. It was literally so good it scared the hell out of me. Even now that I am a regular partier - I still rarely slam. I can count on one hand the number of times I have done it since, and each time I do, I get a little uneasy - nothing should feel that good....it just isn't natural. Why do I have the feeling that I'll be doing slam #6 real soon?

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 10

What a really HOT story and a good way to be brought into the brotherhood.

Your right about it feeling "too good" and if your not careful (and you were) you can get hooked on it to the point of financial problems.

I always say it's fun to do from time to time, just not all the time and to give myself a little break in between slams.

Glad to hear you were lucky to skip the fuck-flu. It effects people in different ways and when you don't get it all the better.

Hope your spreading the gift and bringing others into the brotherhood responsibly!

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

well i definitely need both hands and then some to count the number of times i've slammed now (lol) but i still marvel at the truly unearthly feelings and sensations a slam delivers. i've had some other amazing experiences slamming as well, i need to set aside some time and get some of them into writing and posted on here.

• Upvote 1