NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

Visiting NYC this weekend. 

53 top vers Dom dad bear type and bttm vers Twink son (24) visiting Times Sq Hotel this Thurs - Monday, looking for fun places to go give and take loads. Def going to the Cumunion event on 38th Sunday evening. What else is must see / do in the raw fucking scene in NYC? TIA for your answers!

12 hours ago, DirtyIndyDad40 said:

Visiting NYC this weekend. 

53 top vers Dom dad bear type and bttm vers Twink son (24) visiting Times Sq Hotel this Thurs - Monday, looking for fun places to go give and take loads. Def going to the Cumunion event on 38th Sunday evening. What else is must see / do in the raw fucking scene in NYC? TIA for your answers!

Google: Gay Sex in New York City - WordPress.com

Twitter: @GaySexNYC

• 4 weeks later...

Hi raw community! Just wanted to report back as I went to NYC and enjoyed great sex at the bear party.

[think before following links] https://www.bearpartynyc.com/

I went twice and felt comfortable. There were many different types of guys, not only “bears” and nobody seemed to have an attitude. There were bowls of lube condoms. Didn’t see anyone using condoms;-) 

Many guys I chatted with casually had come from other states. They fucked my mouth and ass. Sadly I didn’t get many loads but that is to be expected unless you stay till the end. I did, however, have lora of men spit into my mouth which I love. They were all quite kinky.

The venue had two toilets and a nice area with hot wash cloths, two wash basins and mouthwash. I was impressed by the organisation and even complimented the guys at the front desk. Told him about breeding.zone and how I found out about the party from this excellent website. He was impressed.

THANKS to you guys here who post such good information! I am grateful✌🏻

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 4:13 AM, Sckr4u said:

Hi raw community! Just wanted to report back as I went to NYC and enjoyed great sex at the bear party.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.bearpartynyc.com/

I went twice and felt comfortable. There were many different types of guys, not only “bears” and nobody seemed to have an attitude. There were bowls of lube condoms. Didn’t see anyone using condoms;-) 

Many guys I chatted with casually had come from other states. They fucked my mouth and ass. Sadly I didn’t get many loads but that is to be expected unless you stay till the end. I did, however, have lora of men spit into my mouth which I love. They were all quite kinky.

The venue had two toilets and a nice area with hot wash cloths, two wash basins and mouthwash. I was impressed by the organisation and even complimented the guys at the front desk. Told him about breeding.zone and how I found out about the party from this excellent website. He was impressed.

THANKS to you guys here who post such good information! I am grateful✌🏻

I’ve been to bears and love it!  They also have several other parties.  One called Manhole is on my to do list.  Love to spend sometime getting pointers on hole stretching. 

On 11/29/2023 at 1:27 AM, Traviscraymer said:

I’ve been to bears and love it!  They also have several other parties.  One called Manhole is on my to do list.  Love to spend sometime getting pointers on hole stretching. 

Has anyone been to the Manhole party? Is it hardcore fist only or is there regular (dick) fucking also?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2023 at 1:27 AM, Traviscraymer said:

another new nyc party called Kink Brotherhood.  BSDM focused.  I’m going to try to check it out at the end of the month.

19 minutes ago, Traviscraymer said:

another new nyc party called Kink Brotherhood.  BSDM focused.  I’m going to try to check it out at the end of the month.

Most likely its the same party rethemed with a name change and new e-mail address. Same location. Same party promoter.

• 3 months later...
On 8/24/2023 at 3:24 AM, meetme said:

No, there is nothing here that supports public sexual expression.  Two men who were “getting friendly” in the hall were told to separate and that public contact was not allowed.  They will also ask you to close your room door if someone is with you in the room.  There is nothing healthy or open about this place.  It is the only place of its kind, left open after Rudolph Guilliani and Covid.

So inconsistent. Half the time they don’t give darn and the other half they are throwing all sorts of rules around. 

On 1/11/2024 at 11:22 PM, Traviscraymer said:

Have you gone? I’ve wanted to check it out, but usually need to be up too early the next morning for work.