NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

55 minutes ago, RawAriesBottom said:

I wasn't able to make it to CumUnionNYC last night. Total sadness. But plan on making up for it tonight. Apparently The Rainbow Playground has a sports theme night on Fridays. Which for me is a win. Sports dress up and locker room loads.  Yummmm!

I went to CumUnion last night at Rainbow Playground. It was very busy with 84 guys total. The crowd was noticeably VERY different than a normal night. Almost all new faces for sure with many younger Asians, scruffy bearded white guys and what seemed like Euro tourists from Manhattan.

I hear naked Tuesday nights get around 150 guys. I just wish they had different promoters on different nights like pre-Covid. You get a better mix that way.

• Upvote 1

Young white  masc muscular bottom heading to NYC Thursday-Sunday.  Will be looking for raw sex one a couple nights.  I want random men to put their sperm in me.  BBC is preferred but then again I prefer to not even see their faces.

would I have better luck at East Side? Or the Fair Theater? 

24 minutes ago, Stevestone said:

Young white  masc muscular bottom heading to NYC Thursday-Sunday.  Will be looking for raw sex one a couple nights.  I want random men to put their sperm in me.  BBC is preferred but then again I prefer to not even see their faces.

would I have better luck at East Side? Or the Fair Theater? 

Faire would be your best bet. WAY more action and more black guys go there - many who are looking for CDs and trans.

Also check out Rainbow Playground Club in Queens. Its more accessible from Manhattan with a diverse younger crowd.

Edited by topblkmale
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 4:23 AM, Samak76 said:

Who remembers The Studio in the late 90’s early 2000’s?  It moved three times in Chelsea and was run by Lou from the faux “Gay Cable Network”.

WHAT A STELLAR PLACE TO HAVE INDUSTRIAL SEX OF ALL KINDS. 

I ADORED IT. I was in my early-mid 20’s and LIVED there learning to be a great verse fuck. 

RIP Lou. Thanks for the great times. 

Oh yeah "GCN," which i think was on W29 st.  Great parties.  I remember fucking a guy who kept saying "recharge me ".

And GSA in Park Slope (5th Ave and Union St) was great also.  I was on their mailing list, but I moved out of NYC in 2017.

And LIDELL Jackson had jacksofcolor at Paddles, until Paddles closed.

• Piggy 1

Lidell use to throw a great fuck. he had me gasping every time he fucked me. Lots of other hung guys there too.

I use to play a lot at Renegades and the Bondage Club. There was a fisting party I went to once on West Street in the old meat packing district.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

Oh yeah "GCN," which i think was on W29 st.  Great parties.  I remember fucking a guy who kept saying "recharge me ".

And GSA in Park Slope (5th Ave and Union St) was great also.  I was on their mailing list, but I moved out of NYC in 2017.

And LIDELL Jackson had jacksofcolor at Paddles, until Paddles closed.

Oh wow, I'd forgotten about the jacksofcolor parties.  Lidell always made everyone feel welcome.  Got a lot of great ass at his parties!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

Does Lidell still do parties? I emailed him not to long ago and didn't get a response. 

I was on his Mailing list for a long time, but I think he stopped once Paddles closed for renovation.  He is about 72 now, so he might be keeping a small group

GSA Parties stopped for covid, and I moved out of NYC about 6 years ago

4 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

I was on his Mailing list for a long time, but I think he stopped once Paddles closed for renovation.  He is about 72 now, so he might be keeping a small group

GSA Parties stopped for covid, and I moved out of NYC about 6 years ago

He does not do parties anymore. I used to be a ringer at some of them to keep things fucking and he kinda gave up. They became less and less of events.

Sad. 

21 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

Does Lidell still do parties? I emailed him not to long ago and didn't get a response. 

Sadly Covid and the closure of Paddles ended Lidell's parties. I am wondering where many of the black men who attended his events go now.

I've been to other parties but its not the same welcoming all-inclusive vibe.

Lidell really knows how to have an event where the staff are all friendly with ample refreshments and clean-up supplies. Not to mention he would play that SAME scratched house music CD at every event. I knew the mix by heart.

Also Lidell would always personally greet guys with a warm hello and small talk where he remembers everyone's name. I consider him to be an icon of the NYC sex party scene.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2023 at 2:34 AM, topblkmale said:

Lidell had the best parties that attracted some very fine sexy black men.

I remember his lengthy .. erm .. emails (never having been to the US myself) but he struck me as a great promoter for his niche. Yes very sexy reports and photos from his many years at the helm.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Sadly Covid and the closure of Paddles ended Lidell's parties. I am wondering where many of the black men who attended his events go now.

I've been to other parties but its not the same welcoming all-inclusive vibe.

Hmmm, move down to ATL,  where we have quite a good scene, which is slowly getting back to normal after covid (cumunion meets on 2nd and 4th Wednesday)

Funny thing, there was a great black club near Club Manifest on Lidell Dr, and I imagined that maybe Lidell traveled from East Memphis to ATL before settling in Manh 

18 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

Hmmm, move down to ATL,  where we have quite a good scene, which is slowly getting back to normal after covid (cumunion meets on 2nd and 4th Wednesday)

Funny thing, there was a great black club near Club Manifest on Lidell Dr, and I imagined that maybe Lidell traveled from East Memphis to ATL before settling in Manh 

I'm assuming ATL still only has the one bath house, Flex, and no sex clubs.

Is the scene in ATL mostly in guy's private dwellings?