NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

I went to the East Side Club yesterday and was very surprised to see the sauna, stream room, and adjacent  bathroom , open, and newly refurbished. New floor and walls and fixtures. Money was actually spent to upgrade the place and the main floor bathrooms were covered like they will be redone too.  Maybe we can get the word out to upgrade the men to be more sex positive too.  I’m still looking for the best time to go there, but it’s always random luck.  And I’m not asking for cuter, younger, more ripped men, I just want men who want sex. Not guys who lie on their beds and cruise apps on their phone. 

On 8/21/2023 at 2:47 PM, meetme said:

I went to the East Side Club yesterday and was very surprised to see the sauna, stream room, and adjacent  bathroom , open, and newly refurbished. New floor and walls and fixtures. Money was actually spent to upgrade the place and the main floor bathrooms were covered like they will be redone too.  Maybe we can get the word out to upgrade the men to be more sex positive too.  I’m still looking for the best time to go there, but it’s always random luck.  And I’m not asking for cuter, younger, more ripped men, I just want men who want sex. Not guys who lie on their beds and cruise apps on their phone. 

Seems to be no rhyme or reason for action there. Sometimes I’ll be there late Friday afternoon or early evening, and the actions hot. The next time, even if the place it’s like zombie night. 

5 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Seems to be no rhyme or reason for action there. Sometimes I’ll be there late Friday afternoon or early evening, and the actions hot. The next time, even if the place it’s like zombie night. 

It was always that way, wasn’t it?

I don’t suppose they’ve added a glory hole section, have they? I’ve been wishing for a Blow Buddies East, with its famous “milking wall.” (So terrible the one in San Francisco closed.)

11 minutes ago, ShootDownMyThroat said:

I don’t suppose they’ve added a glory hole section, have they? I’ve been wishing for a Blow Buddies East, with its famous “milking wall.” (So terrible the one in San Francisco closed.)

No, there is nothing here that supports public sexual expression.  Two men who were “getting friendly” in the hall were told to separate and that public contact was not allowed.  They will also ask you to close your room door if someone is with you in the room.  There is nothing healthy or open about this place.  It is the only place of its kind, left open after Rudolph Guilliani and Covid.

On 8/21/2023 at 2:47 PM, meetme said:

I believe the refurbishment was unintentional. There was some sort of water/pipe/electrical issue in the wall which had to be fixed.

On 8/24/2023 at 3:07 AM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

That will never happen in the last NYC bathhouse remaining.

For a similar set-up on the East Coast try 321 Slammer in FTL.

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

I believe the refurbishment was unintentional. There was some sort of water/pipe/electrical issue in the wall which had to be fixed.

Unintentional or not, it was a big surprise to see some money had been spent.  Like they replaced mirrors. Floor tile and even wall tile plumbing issues will require a changeout, but there are new mirrors and the main floor bathrooms are being worked on too. Yes could still be plumbing, but if they must spend more will they develop an interest in pleasing the customer? Seems like a big stretch for them

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, meetme said:

Unintentional or not, it was a big surprise to see some money had been spent.  Like they replaced mirrors. Floor tile and even wall tile plumbing issues will require a changeout, but there are new mirrors and the main floor bathrooms are being worked on too. Yes could still be plumbing, but if they must spend more will they develop an interest in pleasing the customer? Seems like a big stretch for them

I doubt they're doing a total renovation of the facility. This is the first work they've done since they removed the stadium seating in the TV room and closed off the downstairs hallway of rooms in the back next to the bathroom. I LOVED those rooms. They were super cruisy with that old-school dark seedy bathhouse feel.

There are TONS of dead space where they could create dark rooms, glory hole sections and add slings, etc. (The area of walk-in rooms with the Greek Adonis statue) But as I understand they cannot since they remain open under a 'grandfathered' exception to a NYS law that does not permit new bathhouses in the state. I'm not certain, but that may include any new construction or additions.

So by NYS law, I don't think they can attain permits to add any additional facilities to develop the place other than routine maintenance.

On 8/25/2023 at 1:16 PM, topblkmale said:

That will never happen in the last NYC bathhouse remaining.

For a similar set-up on the East Coast try 321 Slammer in FTL.

Thanks. I don’t know Florida at all, but am usually a “sex tourist” on my vacations. If there’s a great sex club, I want to go there. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 12:22 PM, topblkmale said:

I doubt they're doing a total renovation of the facility. This is the first work they've done since they removed the stadium seating in the TV room and closed off the downstairs hallway of rooms in the back next to the bathroom. I LOVED those rooms. They were super cruisy with that old-school dark seedy bathhouse feel.

There are TONS of dead space where they could create dark rooms, glory hole sections and add slings, etc. (The area of walk-in rooms with the Greek Adonis statue) But as I understand they cannot since they remain open under a 'grandfathered' exception to a NYS law that does not permit new bathhouses in the state. I'm not certain, but that may include any new construction or additions.

So by NYS law, I don't think they can attain permits to add any additional facilities to develop the place other than routine maintenance.

They have made some needed improvement, motivated by a plumbing rupture. I’m glad to hear you talk of having been there, the chance to have some time with you would be a bigger treat than if they remade the whole place.  Seriously message me any time you’d like breed and i‘ll get us a room and meet you there.

fine looking cock, you’ve got buddy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 5:50 PM, fucknfeedme said:

So is East Side Club the only bathhouse in the City?  Headed up next weekend and was excited to see what sex the city offered.

Yes, East Side Club (ESC) is the only bathhouse left in NYC. Frankly, its not worth it. NYC is all about private sex parties now. Find one or two you like and get on the contact list for details.

Google: Gay Sex in New York City - WordPress.com

On 8/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, FJLinNYC said:

I couldn't get over the Pennsylvania Hotel is closed and demolished!  I used to get the BEST gang bang pussy in that hotel. Plus always loved that the hotel was busy and you could just go to the room without being called up.  What's the hotel bottoms are using now for their fun?

Since the Pennsylvania Hotel was suc an institution, I thought I would eventually party there.

Wonder if there are any cumdump spots in the Bronx. Never get to really enjoy that borough’s ample meat.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 1:11 PM, tallmascbottom said:

Since the Pennsylvania Hotel was suc an institution, I thought I would eventually party there.

Wonder if there are any cumdump spots in the Bronx. Never get to really enjoy that borough’s ample meat.

I always remember the Bronx having fuck parties in one of those basement apartments where the super lives. 🤣They still happen I imagine.