[UK Sauna Slut] Have you always been a raw slut, or did you used to insist on condoms

JoshLandaleXXX

I have NEVER insisted on condoms - EVER! In fact, I'd been known to put my pants back on when a guy put a condom on. I remember one night at a sex club - kinda fucked up - and moving around from cock to cock like the total slut I am. One guy to another - load every few - then a guy would put on a condom, and I'd let him go in and out like twice before I moved on to the next raw cock and load. Frankly, it's not hot, and they irritate my hole - so I've always insisted on raw.

I never insisted on the top not wearing one, I state my prference and my status and leave it up to them...I'd rather get fucked with a condom than not fucked at all...although it does feel somewhat like a dildo but I still get fucked and I get the cum...will always suck it out after he is done and often in front of them...gets some of them so turned on that they fuck me again and often raw.

Guest slobbvers

No condoms. I once hooked up with a guy who is in the medical field. He had condoms on the nightstand. I had just lubed his cock and was starting to sit on it. bare, when he said that I had to go. He was pissed that I was going to ride him without a condom. I got dressed and buggered off.

Never really insisted on them when I was a freshie in college but got fucked by wrapped up dudes. Now senior year rolls around, and I totally prefer raw loads, but won't pass up a fuck. I've been to the phiily bathouse 4 times now since I started having sex less than 3 years ago, freshman year of collge...

Guest ff-whole

Yes in the beginning, I insisted on the condoms, but once I was stealthed bare, and then I was kind of hooked on the cum in my ass... I'd rather get fucked with a condom than not fucked at all...although it does feel somewhat like a dildo.... but if possible I go bare on a selective base... most of the time... ha ha ha... almost always ;-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.