[UK Sauna Slut] Have you always been a raw slut, or did you used to insist on condoms

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

A very good question. I always preferred bareback, and had a good friend i did it with. I also loved bareback, and for years was in awe of those guys who just took load after load, and i fantastised about being one of those guys that just took anyone and everyone bareback. Over a period of months i steadily acted on my fantasies, until one day, it had become totally normalised and i realised that THIS is what i am meant to do. I'm happiest when my hole is filled with cum. I never insisted on condoms though, but i used to use them if guys wanted to. Nowadays its bareback or nothing at all... anyone comes near me with a rubber on and they get shown the door! :-p

Ask Josh a question...

8509970464843090789-2102615946470177248?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 years later...

when i was younger i used rubbers all the time...as i got older i became unsatisfied with fucking a hot ass...with a baggie on,. after the first few BB encounters i became hooked (as we all do). But i was still safe with most, then eventually i figured that id rather NOT fuck, then fuck with a rubber on., been a BB'er for 12 years or so.

Someone put a condom on my cock at gay sauna in Copenhagen sometimes in the mid-80's, but that was the only time I can remember. I have never liked condoms. They are total turn offs for me. If someone even suggests wearing a condom, there will be no sex. The only things they are good for are party toys (beer games, or put it on your head and blow them up) or poke a hole in them and use them as cock rings. I even fucked a girl once, and have a daughter to show for it. No condoms!

• 3 weeks later...

I use to insist on it until i was face down on a bed under a chub. He paused, took it off and I could tell as soon as he went back in he was bare. He said "you like that. what ya gonna do. god your pussy feels so good." and he proceeded to breed me and i have never gone back.

• Upvote 1

For many years, i did insist on condoms...but my fantasies got the best of me and I started going bb on a very "selective" basis....for the last 2 years, it has been only bb or no fucking me at all...attempt to put on a condom, there will be no sex...

• 10 months later...

When I first got started as a teenager, it was bare. At that HIV/AIDS didn't exist. When my ex-wife divorced me, and I started playing with men again, I was safe only but it just seemed such a waste to see all that sweet semen in the condom when the guy would peel it off. I finally had a guy who I had played with several times who came over and neither of us had any condoms. We decided to fuck bare as long as he pulled out. It felt heavenly to have his bare shaft in me. Fortunately I was riding him when he came so I didn't make/let him pull out. It felt amazing to have a mans precious load inside me after so many years. I started being selective about the bare loads I took but finally I went to my 1st bath house and was introduced to a whole new world of depravity. I have been a confirmed cum pig since. I only use condoms when the top insists. I have considered stealthing them but not so sure about that.

I admit that I've had rubbers in me, but man, they are fucking painful. Not that I am tight or anything (heaven forbid) but i think it mentally makes it uncomfortable. Saying that, these days I NEVER let a rubber enter my hole. You wanna rubber up.....I am outta there pronto !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.