Last night was a revelation

Had to tell this to someone. Last night was the first time I ever went out with the purpose of taking raw cock – the other few times I have taken raw cock was either because I was drunk or it was an “in the moment” kind of thing

But last night I went to a sex party, looking to get barebacked. There were not that many guys I was into and all of them were into each other. Then I saw him. NOT my type – skinny guy – REALLY skinny – if he weighed more than 140 lbs, I would be surprised . About 10 pounds of that was cock.

He had an absolutely perfect dick- 9-10 inches, perfect girth – not too thick or thin. And he wanted me to suck it. Suck it I did, almost down to the base – my cocksucking skills are amazing, but this guy was so big, it was a challenge.

And then he wanted to fuck me – I told him that I didn’t think I could fit that in my ass and he just kind of scoffed, like “give me a break – just shut up and take it.” We tried to have him fuck me and had to stop – too big. But I had had a taste. I followed him into the next room and told him to try again. He entered me right after I took a huge hit of poppers and I was in heaven! He fucked hard and deep and my ass was really loving it – I grunted loudly every time he went all the way in – it was like I could taste him in the back of my throat- but after a couple of minutes, he moved on.

I followed him around like a puppy and he fucked me again for a few minutes, but mostly I just watched as he fucked half the guys there. At one point he was fucking a guy, pulled out and walked across the room – he stopped three times to fuck three different guys who were bent over. Never more than a minute or two in anyone’s ass – he had mentioned that he could cum several times (I guess he was in his 20’s) and I asked him if he had a load for me (I was really throwing caution to the wind), but he said he wasn’t ready to come, although he did give me another couple of minutes of sucking him off. I left the party soon afterwards, and now I feel like a completely different man. Something has changed and I’m kind of scared.

I want raw cock up my ass ALL THE TIME now – my friends would be horrified and angry if they knew, so you are the only men I could tell this to. I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do – 30 years of playing safe and now all I can think about while I am typing this is “when am I going to get my next raw dick?”

• Upvote 1

"I honestly don't know what I'm going to do"

. . . yeah you do, buddy. ;3 And you'll find plenty of guys here who know the feeling.

I understand the fear of it because I'm a lifestyle dominant, and my boys have similar hesitations sometimes when they realize how much they crave being in pain (only the right kinds, of course...) and helpless and vulnerable. And certainly, it's dangerous--my boys could end up submitting to some guy who drugs them up and does things that can't be undone, and taking raw dick all the time has its consequences too.

My advice is just not to let go of your fear. People will tell you to try to extinguish it, and to overcome it, but I'll tell you this instead: Be brave. And to pull a quote from Game of Thrones, one might ask, "Can a man really be brave if he's afraid?" and the reply is, "That's the ONLY time he can be."

Be brave.

Dicks are great, but no dick can ever really give you the pleasure that comes from fear and lust fighting over control of you so hard you think they'll rip you to pieces . . .

• Upvote 1

"I honestly don't know what I'm going to do"

. . . yeah you do, buddy. ;3 And you'll find plenty of guys here who know the feeling.

I understand the fear of it because I'm a lifestyle dominant, and my boys have similar hesitations sometimes when they realize how much they crave being in pain

I had to look up Lifestyle dominant, had not heard the term before.

I like this quote.

Yes, this is how it starts. You are almost one of us. You know you want it, but wait til you feel that first hot splatter of cum inside you. Then you will be one of us. And we can't wait to read about it. Go get it.

"Can a man really be brave if he's afraid?" and the reply is, "That's the ONLY time he can be."

• 2 weeks later...

haven't been fucked since I posted this last week - was hoping to go out tonight, but still have a sore asshole. I think that my eyes were bigger than my asshole and I overreached- but there is a cumunion party in NY on this thursday, so I will probably make it out then and get fucked by bare cock again. If not, at the very least, swallow some loads