Darker Fetishes

straycowboy

I have a question for all. What are some of your more extreme fetishes, not fantasies, but the actual thing that turns you on. I have a few mild ones, but then I have the few that reveal the darker side of me. I’ll share mine; M/M in the General discussion section, M/F in the straight discussion section. What I’m trying to find here is how common are the darker ones.

Biting, both me biting you, or you biting me during throws of passion, I can get painfully rock hard by a guy sinking his teeth into me as I fuck him, or me into him as we are doing it doggy style. Not necessarily drawing blood, and not the cock or balls.

I don’t like being burned ,and do have a few scars from accidents in the past one is a J on my back from where a lit torch fell when I bent down to pick something up, dumb me. But I have always been turned on by watching a guy get branded. It makes me hard. I would like to have a brand on my shoulder sometime, but like I said, I don’t like burns.

Another is I like to play rough with a guy. Watching a guy get the shit beat out of him because he wants it, makes me hard, and doing it to him, well even the thought has me hard right now. I have no idea where that comes from, but I only do it with guys that say up front they are into it, and then they set the limits, and only if they give me a way to know to stop so as not to injure them, if that makes sense. I won't bring it up, but if they do, then we see where it leads. And then only with me as top if a guy tries it with me there will be hell to pay.

**Side note here. I have always regretted this one above, mainly because at some point in time I have beat all three of my exes into the ground. 1 started fight with me in a bar after we broke up, 2 tried to force me to let him inject me with whatever he was taking that night, and 3, I came home early one day, after we broke up, I had given him 4 weeks to find someplace else to live. He was beating the dog for an accident she had. I laid into him and beat him so bad. He had black eyes, and bloody nose, lucky I didn’t break any bones. Then asked him how it felt, and told him his time was up and threw his stuff into the street. Other than these three times, I never laid a finger on any of them, past spanking their rear.

When just fucking you, I want you to have to walk bow-legged for a while and not be able to fuck from your ass being sore. If you are topping me, I want you to do the same. Again, though, I only do this if its made clear to me up front how far I can go.

So, now I’ve shared, judge as you will. But please share some of yours. Tops and bottoms both.

• Upvote 1

Things I get into at times are having a guy spit in my mouth, spanking my ass so hard I can't sit, hard biting as I get fucked but not to the point of drawing blood. Like to really have my hole opened wide. A really hard fuck where the top doesn't stop no matter how much pain I am in. Temporary piercing can be really hot along with hot wax on my balls. I'm open to other things too. It's really hard to find other tops into this.

I think many bug chasers and gift givers have a dark side to this fetish.

I know for me it has a lot to do with my weight and bttke for self worth. As hard as I have fought (and quite successfully) for for sex, love, and respect, a part of me feels....well...otherwise, and getting used by poz guys feeds into that.

I think the exception is taking or giving poz cum for love.

I think a lot of my darker fetishes are from low self-esteem and lack of friends. Being bet up by an older top then fucked really turns me on. Getting choked unconscious, getting pozzed, hurt, stood on, pissed on, shit on(fantasy). It all comes from wanting to feel useful, if I can never feel wanted then I want to feel used. Thats pretty dark, but its the truth.

I think that my ultimate dark fetish is to have my asshole completely ruined by brutal big dicked tops, fisting, and big toys. I would love to have a gaping hole that just leaks cum constantly, forcing me to wear diapers all the time. An associated fantasy is being bent over and fucked by hung tops whenever and wherever, having my hole open for business 24/7. Also, being a K9 bottom would be cool too.

In summary, ruin my hole and fill it with cum!

• Administrators
I think the GENERAL DISCUSSION area is a dangerous location to be discussing darker fetishes....
Well I didn't think about that suppose we should ask rawtop ifit would be better in another forum?

So far the discussion here hasn't gone too far. The Backroom forums are devoted to more particular topics - this is more general. And also this is largely about fantasy - not reality...

So my darker fetishes...

I have a lot of gift giving fantasies (even though I'm neg). I fantasize about beating a guy to a pulp (even though I don't think I've ever been in a proper fight). And race play and slavery turns me on big time...

So far the discussion here hasn't gone too far. The Backroom forums are devoted to more particular topics - this is more general. And also this is largely about fantasy - not reality...

So my darker fetishes...

I have a lot of gift giving fantasies (even though I'm neg). I fantasize about beating a guy to a pulp (even though I don't think I've ever been in a proper fight). And race play and slavery turns me on big time...

Thanks Rawtop, I'm glad to hear there's at least one other with the beating fetish. Funny thing is the only real fight I've ever been in was the first ex bf at the bar.

I did threaten to start one with a cowboy buddy one time who would have beat me to a pulp, to get him to tell me what he was mad about. The thing I knew and pointed out was he tells the guy he's fighting everything on his mind. So I'd get my answer one way or the other. After tearing his shirt off and all the other cowboys betting I'd whip him, he talked instead. He was the one who got me into bull ridding. Hm, now I think I know where that fetish came from., all the fights I had to drag him his ass off someone.LOL.

I fantasize about being punched and slapped in the face...I like rough sex! I like some pain and being pushed around gets me hard.

I would like to be beat up and fucked and fisted. By the way, this has happened to me on many occassions. I even had a guy carve his

initials in my thigh...man, I'm horny right now!!! I have had guys put their cigarettes out on my tit nd on my ass. I love it when a guy

spits in my mouth or on my face...all of this is HOT sex to me! I guess we all have some DARK fantasies! I try to live mine!

Edited by bobbie

Get hold of "Hot Bauds 2" by Kyle Stone and read "bike.txt" by Beartrap (me under another alias) - you may enjoy it. HB2 is a selection of BBS erotica from before the internet had taken off for the public. I had three stories in HB2 but unfortunately the contract was that Kyle Stone gained the copyright while all contributors got was three copies of the book. If I still owned the copyrights to my work I'd've posted my and my late partner's stories here already.

• 5 weeks later...

Really intensely brutal fisting. Nothing that would put me in the hospital, but hard enough to leave me bruised, bloody and walking funny for days. The fantasy is way better than the reality but I keep doing it. I bite a rolled up towel to muffle my screams so the neighbors don't call the cops. It might start fun, it might not but I always end up just crying and waiting for it to be over. I have to do it on an empty stomach or I'll throw up from the pain. I want it to stop but it doesn't because I always tell the tops that I don't know what I want and they should stop when they've decided I've had enough. I hate myself for getting into it again but it doesn't feel real if I can make it stop because then I'd be the one in control. The last guy I did this with moved across the country to get his PhD and I really miss him.

Also, guys who skip the discussion on whether or not to use protection and just make me take their loads without asking if that's something I'm ok with. My fetishes are kind of dangerous and self destructive.

• Upvote 1

Stuff dealing with violence (including a lot of pain) is a turnoff for me, but ...

I want to be the designated "cleaner" in a big group scene, probably something not very organized, say a really busy bookstore or park space where people are just showing up out of the blue and haven't prepped for the scene beforehand.

Anytime you pull out of a bottom and need your dick cleaned cuz it gets a little shitty (or a lot shitty), my mouth is there to make the top's dick and bottom's hole presentable to the outside world as spic and span, I lick whatever cum and/or shit and/or piss was on it after you fucked.

Maybe I'll also be asked to do clean up on the asshole of a bottom who isn't done playing, since it was getting a little sloppy and tops were avoiding it cuz of the smell, or even because it was simply too slippery with too much cum leaking out of it.

If a couple of guys are wanting to fuck but the bottom just can't open himself up enough, I'll lick the bottom's hole well, maybe have to push some of the cum (shit?) I've accumulated in my mouth inside his hole to make it lubed up enough to take dick.

Or it's an somewhat experienced bottom who's attempting to take on a cock whose thickness is really hard to handle, or trying to get double fucked for the first time ... my mouth is there to slick up and relax his hole so it can take on the extra width he's not used to.

Part of the service would be making out with the bottom as he's getting fucked to take his mind off the pain and I'll help him become as much of a pig as I am, swapping shitty spit and cum as he's getting fucked (or simply cummy spit if he's squeamish).

I could also be used to eat out a top's hole while he's fucking (or between bouts of fucking) to help him keep his erection. You know how tops are famous for not having clean holes, since they figure that isn't one of their sex organs. It's doing double duty, the top gets a clean asshole and bonus erection time. Heck, maybe he'll like the ass stimulation so much he'll even want to experiment with getting fucked.

I love to watch a top get pushed (persuaded? convinced? threatened?) into bottoming and seeing him enjoy it at least a little bit. How about a "severe" looking leather dude with tighty whiteys on who pulls his dick out the fly to fuck, then someone rips a hole in the back of the tighty whiteys so he ends up in the middle of a fuck sandwich, something like that?

There was a scene I've been able to play out a few times.

One time I particularly remember was when I was younger (and I suppose considered hotter, 20s, 5-10, about 130 lbs. of skinny boy) in the basement area of the hotel of a gay resort in Saugatuck, Mich., they rent rooms just like the hotel, but they were really cheap, like $25 or $30 a night and all you got was less than what was a room in a bath house (barely enough room to fit the twin-size mattress in, there was just enough room to swing the door open and miss the mattress) and the hallway would be one of the cruisy areas after the bar in the resort let out at 2 a.m.

I had a room in that cheap area, it was all I could afford, and had maybe one or two drinks at the bar, just enough to loosen me up (inhibition-wise, that is). A public area in the hallway of the basement rooms near the gang showers had a place to sit and was well-lit, and I met a guy while cruising the hallway who I thought was hot, had muscles, cute, oozed sex, etc., and we end up both naked making out, I'm on top of him sucking his dick then backing my ass onto his cock and fucking myself -- bareback of course.

Guys I'd consider "trolls", part of the group I'm more or less in now, maybe quite a bit older, heavier, just not very good looking or whatever -- are watching, all clothed, some just staring, some rubbing themselves, some openly stroking their cocks.

The guy I'm with is watching me watch them, and I suppose I had a hungry look even though the guy is fucking me, or I'm fucking myself, on his pretty decent cock. He half-asks, half-says, "You need more cock"; I don't object, in case that made any difference; and he picks out the heaviest guy, cuz I remember I can't actually see his dick under his big belly, and motions him over. Big Boy is stroking for about 5 seconds and my fucker turns my face toward him and says "Suck."

With some work getting under his belly while Big Boy's standing up, I suck him, and the crowd slowly (or not so slowly?) moves closer. I don't know for sure if Big Boy came in my mouth, but I know I took at least 2 or 3 loads that way, plus my fucker shot up my ass during all this.

I know my fucker liked turning me out to the masses, cuz I remember at one point this wrinkled up guy stepped up for his turn in my mouth and I recoiled a bit. My fucker basically said if I wanted to keep taking his dick and getting his load I'd better not refuse anybody, so I didn't. And once I got started on Mr. Octogenarian (not really a stretch on the name?), my fucker started some dirty talk, saying you'll do anything and anybody just to take this thick dick up my ass. He even pulled me off the old guy for a minute, made out with me and pushed me back on Mr. Octogenarian's dick and I'm pretty sure he got off, though he might've pulled away and not let me have his come even though I begged for it.

I can't remember if in this instance my hot fucker also sucked on a dick or two himself -- actually, now that I think about it, he may have picked a couple of the hotter guys to suck on for himself -- but I know I did a majority if not all the work on those in the crowd who would let me. Of course, some fingered my ass as I was getting fucked, or made out with me, or worked my dick or tits. And I felt at least one load splash on us during all this.

It always seems that when I'm in a random encounter with a single guy in a public place where others are watching, I'm the one who wants to get the crowd involved. I know I've done things like sucking a guy I thought was pretty hot and making sure to lean over to present my ass. The hotter my partner the hotter it is to do this, especially if my partner tries to shoo the guy away and I tell him not to worry about it and the partner isn't so uptight that he lets anyone join us, even if it's just to work on me (and especially if I can't see who in the crowd is working me).

For whatever reason, if the public scene I'm involved in starts as a three- or more-way I'd rather not get others involved, though watching, wanking, etc., is more than cool.

Maybe it's just an aversion to two-person sex, too much focus just on me, whatever ...