CL Black hero

CockCravin

Just fucked my first black guy! Talked to him via email/text for a couple hours and finally he came over. Walked into my room, turned off my lights, came over to me and ripped down my pants, bent me over and just about split me in two. Fattest dick I've ever felt, he had play around a LOT to get it in me. It's a good thing I had already lubed up because he didn't even spit! anyways he fucked me for about ten long minutes dropped his load after spanking my ass really hard and then he left. He totally just left me sorer that I've ever been after being fucked.

It was awesome. I want more.

• 2 weeks later...
Agree completely. LOL

I've never been turned on, or off for that matter specificl by a person's skin color though, so

Damn phone, at least it didn't double post this time. Rest of comment was:

So, I have always attributed best sex senarios based on skin color, or any other fetish to being all in the head. As is most of sex anyway. LOL

Had a black guy that used to fuck me bareback at the bar, my partner and I would go to the bar (after I douched out real good), and I would hope he'd be there, when he was I would just walk up to him, present my ass to him, he'd finger me a bit to get me worked up (like I wasn't already), then he'd push my pants down, bend me over and fuck me good, he had one of the biggest cocks 10 to 11, but real thick (which I really like). Partner would encourage him to fuck me but tell him to pull out before cumming, Partner admitted the other day he knew , that I knew, the guy came in me first, then pulled out - every time. Damn I miss that!