Afraid of letting a undetectable guy load me up.

there are several schools of thought on this board and this one is my own personal opinion:

If you are afraid of getting pozzed then don't do it. some believe you can't get it from an undetectable but do you want to risk it, even if it is one in a thousand? this is only a question you can answer, YOU are the one which has to live with the consequences of getting pozzed.

• Moderators

If he's really undetectable, the risk of taking his load is very small.

If taking any risk at all of being pozzed is too much then rethink your decision to take raw cock and cum. Every bare fuck has some risk. Don't do something you will regret.

It is your choice, and it should be made by you and with all the information you can gather. As for me, I have on several occasions ben loaded up by undetectable guys (still tested neg here) but I do get checked regularly. I especially have a favorite guy who can get in there deep; we enjoy swapping whenever we can.

I'm surprised at how many people still hasn't got that memo

Because if they weren't worrying about HIV they'd be worrying about cancer, or any of a list of obscure, rare diseases? Or the state of their relationship? Or their lack of driving skills? I worked on the government's helpline backing the iceberg ads of 86 and the terror that HIV evoked in people then (ok, it was also a bigger thing then with no treatment)... "But what if I found two 50p pieces and they were stuck together with chewing gum. If some with HIV had been chewing the gum, would would the risk be then?" was one of the saner, less "out there" questions I was asked.

• 2 weeks later...
Because if they weren't worrying about HIV they'd be worrying about cancer, or any of a list of obscure, rare diseases? Or the state of their relationship? Or their lack of driving skills? I worked on the government's helpline backing the iceberg ads of 86 and the terror that HIV evoked in people then (ok, it was also a bigger thing then with no treatment)... "But what if I found two 50p pieces and they were stuck together with chewing gum. If some with HIV had been chewing the gum, would would the risk be then?" was one of the saner, less "out there" questions I was asked.

See now, other people's driving skills concern me much more than the dangers of HIV. But thats because, I can get broken bones, and internal injuries, and they be immediately life threatening .

• 3 months later...

I've barebacked a few times over the last few months wanting to become Poz. But, tested Neg last week and now I'm seriously thinking do I really want to become Poz. Nothing, like have cum pumped deep inside you arse, or even swallowing a hot load or two. Seriously, I need to seek help.

Guest cardoc49
I've barebacked a few times over the last few months wanting to become Poz. But, tested Neg last week and now I'm seriously thinking do I really want to become Poz. Nothing, like have cum pumped deep inside you arse, or even swallowing a hot load or two. Seriously, I need to seek help.

I think, that bareback is the only way to fuck:-)

and I think, that fucking bareback means you have to recognize that you might get infected with HIV

And I think, that the only way to handle doubts and anxiety like the ones you describe, is SAFE-SEX-ONLY

Guest GoodExercise

Don't do it. Never let a guy who is honest about being undetectable fuck you bareback even though he probably has one of the least likely cocks on the planet to transmit HIV. Far better to let a guy who is poz and not on meds bareback back after he lies about his status. Or bareback with a newly infected guy who has no clue that he is poz and does not know how infectious he is at the early stage. By all means, only bareback with guys that claim to be neg.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Ah GoodExercise, sarcasm is alive and well! :grin:

So true though. Sure, the undetectable guy might have some condition present that might make him less undetectable for a time (cold, STI); but on balance; if safety is the concern; a guy on meds for some period of time is going to be hugely safer than purportedly neg guys. And yet the mindset persists (OMG, he is poz, he is poz)...

If one is really concerned about safety from HIV (and in many ways the rash of hard to treat STI's - which scarcely get a nod in this forum) then one should be content with jacking off; and even then, only with clean hands.