Bareback Boyfriends in German Adult Bookstore

Hey fellas-

I downloaded an incredibly hot clip from one of the video websites or bareback blogs, and can't seem to find it.

It was two boyfriends who go into an adult bookstore and pair up with two cute twinks there. They started in the back room / theater and then moved into the front part of the bookstore where they got it on with the shopkeeper.

Anyone know where that might have come from and where I could download it again???

Hey Fellas-

I downloaded a VERY hot bareback video and seem to have lost it.

It starts with two German twinks going into a bookstore and heading to the backroom. They jerk off to a movie and have a fourway with two guys there. Eventually, the action moves back to the bookstore where they get the shop owner to fuck one of the twinks raw. The guys leave and hug on the street.

Any help as to what it might be called or where I can download it would be MUCH appreciated!

1981virginia

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The scene you're looking for is from the movie "The First Time 2" by Thomas Firsov for the studio XXX-Project.  The two movies in that series are both incredibly hot and among my favorites.  The stars, who play a couple in both movies, are complete sluts who not only fuck each other raw, but also fuck almost everyone else in the cast in bareback gang bangs, orgies, and one-on-one.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Yes, XXX-Project. They made several very hot videos in 09 or 10 or so, everyone fucks and gets fucked, I had downloaded all their videos back in the day and got off to them tons of times. Unfortunately the drive I had them on crashed and I lost about 1,000 videos, including these.

• Confused 1