other young goodlooking perves?

brokencondomtop

This slagwhor lecherous jaded old bitch. Was fucking with & enjoying men as old as their early 70's when I was 19. I did not even really enjoy sex with guys my age or younger until I was over 30. The mature men knew about their business. On hookup sites I seldom contact any guy younger than 30 unless their profile suggests an interest in more mature men. A Word to the wise btw If you don't occasionally do a mercy fuck you dam well best start one day you will be lucky to be able to wrangle a mercy fuck. EVERYONE ages unless they are lucky enough to die young

I think there are two different issues at play here. Of course it is impossible to determine what exactly counts as good looks. Also a comparable level of attractiveness doesn't make one soulmates.

But I do understand that especially younger guys feel more comfortable if they can perv out with a group of their peers. It's banal, but belonging to the same age group and social stratum makes it easier to bond, especially in group / orgy setting. And sometimes one really needs a level of comradery to completely let oneself go and just pig out.

I've actually enjoyed fucking and seeding bearish types 15 years my senior (had an occasional fuckbuddy like that a few years ago). But when it comes to piss play and manscents, I always end up with jock types 18-32. Maybe it's the stark difference between innocent looks and raunchy stuff I find so very hot. But also I just feel comfortable amongst my type of guys.

• Moderators

There is also the issue that most of us get piggier as we age. I am completely comfortable doing things today that I wouldn't have thought of doing at 25 when I was "scared safe." A lot of younger guys haven't worked through their hang ups about kinky and/or raunchy behavior yet.

This is so weird for me. Nothing makes me feel hornier than pot bellies, older guys (older the better) and other such things - especially in public. I'm 24 and...not at all a twink. Masculine I'd say - not chubby either. I love looking up at them while on my knees sucking their cock or riding their cocks and telling them how good they feel inside me. I am continually trying to expand my horizens.

Oh well! More for me then. :)