other young goodlooking perves?

brokencondomtop

OK, I am going to sound like an old fart here (which uhm...I sort of am!). But on the risk of getting told off about this, here we go:

1. Would be handy to let guys know where you are looking for these young and goodlooking ones. Your profile does not have information where you're from

2. Does it matter in a darkroom what a guy looks like? You can't see a thing anyway....Feel around for a nice ass and go for it ;-)

3. Ask the host of sex parties what the average age is of guys attending

i knew i would end up defending my statement. i didnt write that post to hurt, upset or annoy anyone. and obviosly im openminded considering the fact that im on bz and like perv stuff. and i fuck less attractive guys when horny, so its not like im too good for that.

all i want is to come in contact with other gl young perv guys. why does this has to be a problem?

funny, people are open minded when it comes to gifting, stealthing, spreading but not when it comes to looks and superficiality.

We all like certain looks. Nothing wrong with that.

Different standards of beauty. Very few of us are completely free of standards and have sex with just anybody.

The problem, imho, is not that you have certain standards, but:

1) You don't really say what you are looking for. Really, what the fuck is 'good looking'? how old is 'old'? You give no clue. If you'd be more specific, it might help, we are not mind readers. You don't say where you are. All those things are important.

2) Your message is arrogant, off-putting. No matter how hot you are, in my book, it's a mistake to say how good looking you are. I think most of us would not be interested in a guy that's too full of himself. This does not mean you should have low self esteem, or not be proud of yourself, but you don't you have to say it in such a blatant way. The others are who will judge if you are good looking or not. I might not be good looking, but certainly I have a huge dick and I know how to use it. I was a lot thinner and my abs used to show a little bit, my face is kinda exotic, and it attracts a fair amount of gays, like one night in Toronto, at Steamworks, years ago, when I had sex with about 30 guys. Best night in my life in terms of numbers, out of the Palm Springs sex parties. When you are young and everybody seeks you, you can be very picky. And I remember not choosing some guys who were obviously too full of themselves, and fucking instead more rugged/older men, who were wilder and paying attention to the sex, not to how hot they are. If you are looking for good looking, hot young men, they are going to be in demand. Why would they choose you, if they think you are more focused in you than in them?

3) Be realistic. Soulmate? Please. Good looks don't make people soulmates.

"funny, people are open minded when it comes to gifting, stealthing, spreading but not when it comes to looks and superficiality." You sound very bitter.

Look, I am sending this message not because of spite, but just to let you know how some people see the issue. It might not be a majority position, but certainly that's the way I see it. And a few years ago, I probably would have fit your bill. Please don't take this negatively, but as an advice of somebody with quite a bit of experience.

We all like certain looks. Nothing wrong with that.

Different standards of beauty. Very few of us are completely free of standards and have sex with just anybody.

The problem, imho, is not that you have certain standards, but:

1) You don't really say what you are looking for. Really, what the fuck is 'good looking'? how old is 'old'? You give no clue. If you'd be more specific, it might help, we are not mind readers. You don't say where you are. All those things are important.

2) Your message is arrogant, off-putting. No matter how hot you are, in my book, it's a mistake to say how good looking you are. I think most of us would not be interested in a guy that's too full of himself. This does not mean you should have low self esteem, or not be proud of yourself, but you don't you have to say it in such a blatant way. The others are who will judge if you are good looking or not. I might not be good looking, but certainly I have a huge dick and I know how to use it. I was a lot thinner and my abs used to show a little bit, my face is kinda exotic, and it attracts a fair amount of gays, like one night in Toronto, at Steamworks, years ago, when I had sex with about 30 guys. Best night in my life in terms of numbers, out of the Palm Springs sex parties. When you are young and everybody seeks you, you can be very picky. And I remember not choosing some guys who were obviously too full of themselves, and fucking instead more rugged/older men, who were wilder and paying attention to the sex, not to how hot they are. If you are looking for good looking, hot young men, they are going to be in demand. Why would they choose you, if they think you are more focused in you than in them?

3) Be realistic. Soulmate? Please. Good looks don't make people soulmates.

"funny, people are open minded when it comes to gifting, stealthing, spreading but not when it comes to looks and superficiality." You sound very bitter.

Look, I am sending this message not because of spite, but just to let you know how some people see the issue. It might not be a majority position, but certainly that's the way I see it. And a few years ago, I probably would have fit your bill. Please don't take this negatively, but as an advice of somebody with quite a bit of experience.

Well said....

He does say he is superficial...and we all know that characteristic is the strongest when looking for a soulmate.

We can argue all sides to these issues all day. It would be a benefit for the old and not very attractive guys if the young hotties were to live by the concept of "it's a dark room you can't tell the difference." Psychologically impactful the idea does exist and haunt, dark room or not... my sexual fantasy is my own with my individualistic preferences... yes it does matter to me if I am fucking an ugly fat greasy stank ass troll of a man or I am fucking a sexy hot vibrant guy.

I totally understand brokencondomtop's issue, I have suffered with this throughout the years. It is very far and few in between to find someone who is aesthetically pleasing and relative to our proximate age bracket. I delete about 98% of messages all across the board on every hookup site and phone app. I don't go to these gangbang's and sex parties if they are not thrown by me, because inevitably, there is always one ugly ass mofo who will follow you around and won't stop trying to sniff your ass, all the while you keep losing your erection by it's relentless pursuit, harassment, and nuisance.

Yeah, one day the young will be the old... this is true, but i'm not an old fuck right now, so why would i waste my youth and time trying to deceive, manipulate, and defraud myself of my youth by pretending to enjoy someone out of my own class? When I am 50, I will be fucking 50.

Edited by shadowgames

...all i want is to come in contact with other gl young perv guys. why does this has to be a problem?

I can understand you because when I was young I was very frustrated by not being able to find younger men in cruising places. Most men who frequented saunas and parks were generally older than me and older men were not a big turn on. But unfortunately most men become more daring as they age and are willing to take more sexual risks. Less younger men dare to go to impersonal sex places and are intimidated by the action they may find in these places.

brokencpndomtop, you'll always find older men and it's something you have to live with. You'll appreciate it when you get older yourself.

In an era of instant communication I cannot understand when young men complain about older men and want them to disappear. Organize through Facebook, Chats, all sorts of sites with profiles parties where only young guys will attend (what's young? You have to be more specific).

I can understand you because when I was young I was very frustrated by not being able to find younger men in cruising places. Most men who frequented saunas and parks were generally older than me and older men were not a big turn on. But unfortunately most men become more daring as they age and are willing to take more sexual risks. Less younger men dare to go to impersonal sex places and are intimidated by the action they may find in these places.

brokencpndomtop, you'll always find older men and it's something you have to live with. You'll appreciate it when you get older yourself.

In an era of instant communication I cannot understand when young men complain about older men and want them to disappear. Organize through Facebook, Chats, all sorts of sites with profiles parties where only young guys will attend (what's young? You have to be more specific).

Very good point about the older being more apt to take sexual risks. However, I feel like the interpretation that younger "want them [older] to disappear" I don't think anyone wants anyone to disappear. I think it is more of a challenge for the younger guys in this class of people to find each other because there is less of them, and in this, comes a level of frustration of why can't there be more. I think misuse of language on both parts to succinctly express the issue is the problem for sparking false interpretations and misunderstandings. As for saunas and spas I have an understanding of what the majority of men will be, thats why I don't go or take some of my friends with me if I do.

well Im 46. just turned that age april 7th. Ive got some mileage but I get laid pretty much anytime I want to nut......when I was 26? I was absolutely the hottest man I knew. does that make me something special? Nope.

A fellow once told me that good looks are the cheapest commodity around. Why? cause there will always be someone younger, cuter, more perfect than you nipping at your heels. Just a matter of time (and drugs) and you will be the troll in the corner. get over urself.

And frankly, sex doesnt get remotely interesting until you reach 40.........before that its just sex

Look, I DO understand brokencondomtops question. He thinks he's goodlooking and wants to get in touch with similar for sleazy perv sessions. And he doesn't want to be contacted by older guys. No problem with that. I know I wasn't into older guys when I was in my early 20s. Now I am older and looking for my own age range. I am not interested in young guys. To each his own.

But...I would advise him to list exactly what he is looking for. What is young? List an age range. What type are you looking for? What is your location? List yours. It doesn't make much sense be be hit on by guys from Canada if you are located in Spain for example. Be specific.

List exactly what you want, and where, for the best results.

I don't judge people. All I gave is some advice how to get the best results to a question.