Sleeping Sex

Stlbttm

this has happened several times to me. due to my insomnia i have ambien and lunesta prescriptions. the ambien is controlled release to knocks you out and keeps you asleep. The thing is you can sometimes sleep walk/talk/sex and not really be awake or remember anything the next morning. so i have been fucked while i've been unconscious, but i've also actively participated even though i'm not really conscious and don't remember the next day.

Apparently when i'm sleep sexing i'm more demanding/dirty/rougher...so that's always fun. usually wake up after those times with a soar leaking ass, bruises, a sore throat, rug burn, and swollen lips lol. 

• Upvote 2

Late night or very early sex is amazing. My Bf will quite often push into me if he wakes in the night or is back late from work. I cannot say i am fully asleep as i stir almost straight away, but i do like the half awake/ half asleep sensation of him taking me. One of the most memorable was in December, I could feel a cock deep in me, when I opened my eyes my Bf was smiling at me. His mate had fucked me for ages and my bf liked seeing the content look on my face. 

• 2 weeks later...

something similar happened to me a few years ago. I slept in a night train and was obviesly alone. It was summer time and ididn´t wear a jeans as normally, just shorts. I supposed to have a sex dream. But I woke up with a cok in my asscunt. An older bearish guy had used the opportunity to fuck me while I slept. I really enjoyed to be used in that way.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I too have had this fantasy for years. I love the idea of being fucked while asleep, but like many of you, I do not want to miss the experience. For me the real turn on is not that I want to be asleep but I want the top wanting me to be and believing that I am asleep. The turn on is the tops attitude of wanting to cum load my cunt without me knowing it. I've tried to set this up a few times on CL, and several guys were turned on by the fantasy, but haven't had any real takers. For me, part of the turn on is the top being really careful and purposeful in how he gets his cock in, totally turned on by the stealthy aspect of it.