Still kind of miss him...

bigdick4you

Although he was kind of mean to me and I felt he felt superior in more ways than one, besides the fact he made me feel insecure and vulnerable and all of my friends saying I'm better off without him... I still miss him. Like he has a spell on me or something....we broke up and remained friends.... Still he wants to dictate where I should live and what I should say.... Still threatens to unfriendly me on Facebook and I care...I have moved on.... But still love u... Hope that feeling will fade when I meet someone who makes me feel good....I have plenty of sex but it all feels so empty.... I want more.... I want to share my life with that special one....in the meantime I still luv u and hope u r well...

Bigdick4you, sounds like you seriously need a couple of buddies to beat this out of you. Been there too, and I understand. But don't let the prick play head games with your emotions like that, or he will suck you back in, then suck the life out of you. Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. I had one like this, even threatened suicide.if I didn't come back. My family and some friends threatened to beat me if I returned the call. If you can go away for a week, turn your phone off, ignore facebook, and have some fun with realfriends, who care about you.

Getting off the high horse now.

Maybe you are in mourning for the relationship you thought you had...maybe lonliness is active and causing you some anguish. if so, i wish it were not like that for you. Lonliness sux - it even indirectly kills people. More people today are lonely & in psychic pain than ever before, perhaps...ironic because of the ubiquitous social media...it can give you superficial contacts with people but true, authentic friendship is elusive, isn't it?

Personally I miss my ex like I'd miss an abcessed tooth. It's like Tevye prayed in "Fiddler On The Roof": "G-d keep the tsar - far away from us!"

Maybe you are in mourning for the relationship you thought you had...maybe lonliness is active and causing you some anguish. if so' date=' i wish it were not like that for you. Lonliness sux - it even indirectly kills people. More people today are lonely & in psychic pain than ever before, perhaps...ironic because of the ubiquitous social media...it can give you superficial contacts with people but true, authentic friendship is elusive, isn't it?

Personally I miss my ex like I'd miss an abcessed tooth. It's like Tevye prayed in "Fiddler On The Roof": "G-d keep the tsar - far away from us!"[/quote']

I'm in mourning for relationship I thought I could have had with this person...have many friends who r there for me and finding guys to have sex has never been a problem...it just gets old.... Have a feeling a lot of guys just want me for my dick...anyway.... I will get over it...

Although he was kind of mean to me and I felt he felt superior in more ways than one, besides the fact he made me feel insecure and vulnerable and all of my friends saying I'm better off without him... I still miss him. Like he has a spell on me or something....we broke up and remained friends.... Still he wants to dictate where I should live and what I should say.... Still threatens to unfriendly me on Facebook and I care...I have moved on.... But still love u... Hope that feeling will fade when I meet someone who makes me feel good....I have plenty of sex but it all feels so empty.... I want more.... I want to share my life with that special one....in the meantime I still luv u and hope u r well...

It's hard, but he sounds like a jerk. I would never degrade myself by settling for a guy who does not treat me right. I can do bad on my own, I don't need anyone else to bring me down.

on a side note:

I lost a friendship 7 months ago because he got mad at me and blamed me when we were both at fault. In fact he just acted like a big baby and stopped talking to me. He got into drugs so that's what fucked him up and made him heartless. I even reached out to him because we still corresponded like once a month via email. I told him I was not well via email. He asked what was wrong, when I told him I was very depressed he never responded. Sucks to think that a person you loved as a friend would just hate you so much as to not care if you lived or died. I pretty much got over it, but I miss his dog, he had the greatest, sweetest big dog in the world. The dog looked mean but he was the sweetest dog I ever met.

Edited by Pig Bottom

• Moderators
you haven't moved on.

be active, not passive. unfriend him. block his number and email.

THIS!

You aren't ready to be friends with an ex until you are over pining for him. Nostalgia for the good times is one thing; wanting him back is another.