Weirdest Thing Being Told During Sex

OK, I freaked out a little bit tonight.

I am stressed, so I needed to hook up, this guy is a regular, and we never fail to have great sex. He has a small frame, slim, but defined body, I touch him and he's hard everywhere. He's hairy, shaved head, very masculine.

Today, I got in all the way into the second ring, all the way in, not just the tip of my head. And then I started jackhammering him, he was cursing, roiling his eyes, grabbing my buttocks and pulling me to him, then he shouts "OH, FUCK, YES, YOU ARE GODDAMN NAZI! JUST KEEP GOING".

It was really weird. Threw me a little bit off base until I understood exactly what he meant, I was merciless and rough, no rest for his ass, he was loving it, and he did not mean any insult, but it was just weird to me.

So, I ask, what is the weirdest thing that your partner has told you during sex?

• Upvote 1

Not so much weird, but when I was called a Daddy ("you like this Daddy?") when a younger guy was fucking me I was a bit thrown off at first. Was called a Daddy before on gay sites (while I didn't consider myself one, but I do have the age to be one), but not in real life sex situations. After a while I didn't mind though. The thought that a young guy was fucking his daddy made me even hornier ;-)

In the backroom of a leather bar, I fuck the cum out of this slutty bottom, his no-hands dick spurting 6 feet across the floor of the bar just as I load up his ass. Without even waiting to catch his breath, he slides off my dick, turns around, puts his hands on my chest and says, "That was better than a Barbra Streisand concert." And then he wanted my phone number.

• Upvote 1

Guest pozbtm1967
In the backroom of a leather bar, I fuck the cum out of this slutty bottom, his no-hands dick spurting 6 feet across the floor of the bar just as I load up his ass. Without even waiting to catch his breath, he slides off my dick, turns around, puts his hands on my chest and says, "That was better than a Barbra Streisand concert." And then he wanted my phone number.

OMFG! That's too damn funny!

LOL^n

Absolutely hilarious.

Guest slobbvers

To my mind anything would be better than a Streisand concert. Then again I love Heavy Metal.

1.) A guy I was playing with began telling me about how he was abducted by aliens while I ate his ass.

2.) Same guy as above asked me what characters from history would I invite to dinner while I was blowing him through a glory hole in the bathroom of Boston's old Pilgrim Theater. Answer: Eleanor of Acquitaine, Henry II, Aclibiades, Einstein, and Katherine Hepburn.

3.) A tall, red headed young man told me he was Tina Louise's (as in Ginger Grant from "Gilligan's Island" that he was her incestuously abused son as he peed in my mouth.

4.) On my first trip to a bathhouse in the early 80s, an older gentleman rimmed me by the hot tub and then told me I looked like Sal Mineo. I think the poor dear needed glasses.

5.) One winter Sunday afternoon in the 90s I was at the Pilgrim as usual sucking cock and eating ass in the auditorium and the guy in the row in front of me said I should win a Pulitizer Prize for sucking. This might be my favorite compliment of all time.

6.) After I had moved into a new apartment, I was sucking this occasional fuck buddy. He had a really stupendous orgasm and without skipping a beat asked me how much I paid in rent.

Edited by FatFuckPigMA

All that are posted thus far are off the wall in some way, but as Fickloch said, people say the weirdest things during sex. The Streisand concert though has to be by far the funniest so far and that wasn't during that was After.

I can't recall anything weird or off the wall that was said before, during or after sex. But if I don't hook up with them again I generally forget them and what happened during our encounter.

from 1985 "AFTER HOURS"

Marcy Franklin

-My husband was a movie freak.

Actually, he was particularly obsessed

with one movie:

The Wizard of Oz.

He talked about it constantly.

I thought it was cute at first.

On our wedding night, I was a virgin...

when we made love...

When we made love...

whenever he...

you know, when he came...

he would just scream out,

"Surrender, Dorothy! "

• 2 months later...
Guest slobbvers
He said: "Little pig, little pig, let me come in" ... as he was pushing his cock into me for my first breeding...

Awesome! As I read that I heard Wolfie from Green Jellÿ's Ballad Of The Three Little Pigs.