The Second Ring

Guest bamabarebackbtm

I've only had the second ring penetrated once by a black man with a very long cock about 11" cock but it was not thick was about avg thick, first time his cockhead hit the area it was like an electrical jolt feelin to me then the next stroke it penetrated the ring and I screamed out. Felt like it grabbed his cockhead he gasped and shot his load immediately. Only time it's happened.

The first time I took a raw load the Top got to my second ring. Still amazes me that he did it. The guy was a Culligan man. We were in a secluded rec area near Fond du Lac WI and he had me over the trunk of a fallen tree that was about waist high off the ground. Probably one of the five best loads of my life. I still remember after he shot his load how it felt when he pulled out. I couldn't believe how deep he went. :-)

piercedcock555 the same tends to happen to me. I have a couple of very hung fuck-buddies that will make me blood a little bit. They both tend to pound my ass really hard, and chances are high that I'll leave some thread of blood over their glans. It's just uncomfortably shocking but, oh well, if they were more gentle hehehe. And it hurts too.

:(

• Like 1

Guest pozbtm1967
how do you know when your second ring is breached?

Oh, YOU'LL KNOW! ROFL! The feeling when it happens will make your eyes roll back in your head. You'll never want that cock to leave your ass! You'll gasp, beg for more, asking for it harder and pray it never ends!

Oh, YOU'LL KNOW! ROFL! The feeling when it happens will make your eyes roll back in your head. You'll never want that cock to leave your ass! You'll gasp, beg for more, asking for it harder and pray it never ends!

Damn. Mope I get my 2nd ring penetrated soon....

I have a 30 cm (12inch) long dildo which I regularly use to penetrate my second ring. As others have said, it's an incredible feeling, and you just don't want it removed from your body while it's up there. Last night, in a fit of solo sexual frenzy, I doubled the said dildo over and inserted it, and then pushed it as deep as I could inside me. I could feel it way up under my naval, and I tried to push it along the transverse colon. It went quite a way, but I became a little nervous (despite poppers) as to what may happen if it enters the descending colon, so squeezed it out, and the feeling as it exited the second ring was indescribable. I feel a little tender inside me today, but it usually passes in a day or two. I've had a couple of guys get through the second ring with their long dicks, but there are too few of them. Sigh!!!!! :cool:

i have been fucked for years by all types of cock, some very long. one black guy in particular was about 12" long and thin, he went as deep as anyone has ever been in my hole and never noticed anything different really. maybe some of us dont have it ? I have been fucked too many times to count and never felt anything different

• 4 years later...
  • 6 years later...
On 5/10/2013 at 12:15 AM, Guest said:

I've only had my second ring breached twice. First time was a seriously hung brazilian massage therapist who massaged me so well that I totally relaxed and let him enter me. He got so deep inside me and I felt him hit a spot deep inside me ass that no other guy had reached. Second time was by this 10" massively hung german guy. He piston-fucked me and got so deep inside me and again reached my inner sphicter ring. I definitely felt those muscles clamp down on his cock and gave him resistance of pulling out. Would love to find another hung guy to fuck me that deep. Maybe on my upcoming trip to NYC and Boston....there's always plenty hung dudes there.

That's so hot, thinking about the second ring  milking and sucking the cum out of his head.💋

On 5/16/2013 at 3:28 PM, airmale said:

how do you know when your second ring is breached?

I used one of these 🪠 to breach my second hole, just suction it to the side of the tub and go for it, I  haven't used it for a while now, but damn it was fun, I felt it bottom out and with a little work and  wiggling it slipped into the second hole, felt so fucking good 😵

I’ll never forget the first time I got fucked the top was skilled and older and gave me the woman’s orgasm… BUT it was several years before I met Sean in the Newark penn station bathroom, took him to my loft, and got broken. He rearranged my entire insides. I’ve found that anything over 9 - especially with a curve, is likely to push past the “velvet ropes” and into the secret playground vip luxury suite. Lol

i found out that i have a specific neuropathy in that area (inguinal) so it legit helps me feel less tingling and definitely kills the pain for a long time in addition to the obvious pleasures of deep anal stimulation, so it’s even more magical for me lol!

Anyway if the top understands how much power he has at the moment his head pushes past the second hole, it’s the best high - having done almost every drug in the world - but if he is unaware or apathetic about the experience of the person taking his dick, he can actually cause serious damage and may also leave the bottom traumatized by the experience and therefore resistant to future experiences. 

having a huge dick in general can be similarly complex- if you think that’s enough, you’ll be a disappointment to everyone you fuck. It’s knowing what you have AND taking the time and care to learn how to use it - becoming a master of your own dick will make you a master in your life 

On 5/2/2013 at 6:35 PM, Tommy Bubble said:

Bottoms, Tops! What are you experiences with the second ring. While in and out penetration with the first ring does feel great, when a top hits my second ring, it's seriously the best thing ever for me personally. I enjoy really deep penetration and his head hitting the walls up there just drives me into euphoria.

I met a guy in New Orleans who liked to fuck me slow and deep. He would mount me doggie style and once inside my second ring he would slowly move in and out while growling anf nibbling on my neck. When he would finally breed me he would start to shake and hold me so tight while he exploded and filled me so full of his cum...it was the most erotic. Always had fun with him.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Travlincat said:

I met a guy in New Orleans who liked to fuck me slow and deep. He would mount me doggie style and once inside my second ring he would slowly move in and out while growling anf nibbling on my neck. When he would finally breed me he would start to shake and hold me so tight while he exploded and filled me so full of his cum...it was the most erotic. Always had fun with him.

Aint nothin better than when a good top shoots his load past yuor second ring deep into your guts.  Sometimes I can get that deep but not always.

• Like 3