The Second Ring

Guest bamabarebackbtm

I've only had the second ring penetrated once by a black man with a very long cock about 11" cock but it was not thick was about avg thick, first time his cockhead hit the area it was like an electrical jolt feelin to me then the next stroke it penetrated the ring and I screamed out. Felt like it grabbed his cockhead he gasped and shot his load immediately. Only time it's happened.

The first time I took a raw load the Top got to my second ring. Still amazes me that he did it. The guy was a Culligan man. We were in a secluded rec area near Fond du Lac WI and he had me over the trunk of a fallen tree that was about waist high off the ground. Probably one of the five best loads of my life. I still remember after he shot his load how it felt when he pulled out. I couldn't believe how deep he went. :-)

piercedcock555 the same tends to happen to me. I have a couple of very hung fuck-buddies that will make me blood a little bit. They both tend to pound my ass really hard, and chances are high that I'll leave some thread of blood over their glans. It's just uncomfortably shocking but, oh well, if they were more gentle hehehe. And it hurts too.

:(

• Like 1

Guest pozbtm1967
how do you know when your second ring is breached?

Oh, YOU'LL KNOW! ROFL! The feeling when it happens will make your eyes roll back in your head. You'll never want that cock to leave your ass! You'll gasp, beg for more, asking for it harder and pray it never ends!

Oh, YOU'LL KNOW! ROFL! The feeling when it happens will make your eyes roll back in your head. You'll never want that cock to leave your ass! You'll gasp, beg for more, asking for it harder and pray it never ends!

Damn. Mope I get my 2nd ring penetrated soon....

I have a 30 cm (12inch) long dildo which I regularly use to penetrate my second ring. As others have said, it's an incredible feeling, and you just don't want it removed from your body while it's up there. Last night, in a fit of solo sexual frenzy, I doubled the said dildo over and inserted it, and then pushed it as deep as I could inside me. I could feel it way up under my naval, and I tried to push it along the transverse colon. It went quite a way, but I became a little nervous (despite poppers) as to what may happen if it enters the descending colon, so squeezed it out, and the feeling as it exited the second ring was indescribable. I feel a little tender inside me today, but it usually passes in a day or two. I've had a couple of guys get through the second ring with their long dicks, but there are too few of them. Sigh!!!!! :cool:

i have been fucked for years by all types of cock, some very long. one black guy in particular was about 12" long and thin, he went as deep as anyone has ever been in my hole and never noticed anything different really. maybe some of us dont have it ? I have been fucked too many times to count and never felt anything different

• 4 years later...