The Second Ring

Bottoms, Tops! What are you experiences with the second ring. While in and out penetration with the first ring does feel great, when a top hits my second ring, it's seriously the best thing ever for me personally. I enjoy really deep penetration and his head hitting the walls up there just drives me into euphoria.

I've only had my second ring breached twice. First time was a seriously hung brazilian massage therapist who massaged me so well that I totally relaxed and let him enter me. He got so deep inside me and I felt him hit a spot deep inside me ass that no other guy had reached. Second time was by this 10" massively hung german guy. He piston-fucked me and got so deep inside me and again reached my inner sphicter ring. I definitely felt those muscles clamp down on his cock and gave him resistance of pulling out. Would love to find another hung guy to fuck me that deep. Maybe on my upcoming trip to NYC and Boston....there's always plenty hung dudes there.

I'm still waiting for my second ring cherry to be popped. I have a dong that gets in there but I'm still waiting to feel a man squirt his load deep past my second ring. Would love to watch his face as he is balls deep and pumping his thick load deep within me. Gets me hard and leaking (like right now), just dreaming about it. Just thinking of his dick head pushing in...pulling out, pushing back in again. Hitting the poppers and having him slam deep and shoot. FUCK YEAH!

I love when a top enters my second ring. It almost makes me cum. I love using my dildo on my self and stick all 12 inches of it in. Wish I had more tops around here that had nice big long cocks to get deep in me and blast there loads deep in my guts.

I didn't even know about a second ring.....guess I need to read up about that. I do know that some guys fuck me so deep that I cum handsfree. I just squirt by getting fucked without touching my cock.

I think second ring doesnt matter much for me. As a btm myself, I ever get penetrate pass second ring. And it felt amazing given enough stimulation. You will feel so full inside that you dont know need filling up.

I think position of the g-spot is more important, hitting the right spot will lubricate both the btm cock and ass :) not sure if is just me, but i notice my ass do discharge certain type of fluid. Smoothen the process and can fuck harder :)

Guest pozbtm1967

Been fucked a few times to the second ring... It gets to the point that I don't want them to ever pull out if they hit it... I just want to live my life with their cock there and fucking/breeding me constantly!