CumUnion Portland

rawTOP

• Administrators

Breeding Zone is now a proud sponsor of CumUnion, so we want to encourage you guys to go to the parties and tell others what you liked, what to expect, etc. (Even what you didn't like)..

CumUnion isn't officially a bareback party (condoms are provided), but given who promotes it, there's typically a lot of barebacking going on. So tell the other guys about your experience specifically with CumUnion Portland... Is it mostly bareback, or do a lot of guys use condoms, or is there a lot of oral and not much fucking? Were you able to give or take loads? How many? Would you say it's easy for a bottom to get loads or a top to find willing cumholes? What sort of guys attend? How piggy and uninhibited were they? And bottom line - would you recommend other guys go?.

CumUnion Portland is held at Hawks PDX, 234 SE Grand Avenue. The next party is on Sat, May 18th. Doors Open from 10:00pm to 6:00am. If you go and they ask where you heard about the party make sure you mention Breeding Zone - even if you also saw it mentioned elsewhere. We want the organizers to know that Breeding Zone members are going to the parties.

Click here for more details about the party.

• 3 weeks later...

Will be my first experience of this kind and hoping to get some hot BB loads deep in my willing and hungry ass. Hit me up as I should be available to do what I want when I want. Looking forward to the possibility of returning home prego ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else going tonight. I will be there looking for versatile, bottom and top guys. Let's do more than just hang out and people watch, CumUnion is suppose to be a fucking uninhibited orgy, not a people watching party to stand around, model your fetishwear and explore your inhibitions. Let's use the video play areas, the shower play area, and slings as they were intended, instead of limiting the fucking and sexual contact to uncomfortable fumbling in the dark room and uncomfortable booths and small rooms.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Last nights CumUnion was hot. There were finally enough uninhibited guys there that fucking was actually happening outside of the darkroom and private rooms. Several orgies broke out in the upper video area, versatile flip fucking, train fucks, spit roasts, swapping partners around, all of the wonderful things that can happen when a good cock and ass crazed dog pile orgy gets going. The slings out in the open were finally getting some good use too. Hope it continues, Hawks was a true sex club for once.

• Upvote 2

I always have a had a nasty raw fun time during Cumunion and Fur Fuck at hawks. I have only ever been asked to use a condom once in the multiple time I have been there. Most gus just fuck raw the way it was ment to be and load deep in each others holes. Love this place!

• 2 weeks later...

I went in May... hooked up with this real nice piece of ass before I went to forst cum union.. did not want to pop my goo in him. Pounded him for awhile. then went to hawks. Fucked no less than 5 guys.. dropped my load 2 x.. got into HOT 3 WAY with this beefy man... bottom wanted to be used. and we put on one hell of a show. One guy watching pop his load ono my cock and I pushed huis load right in... to attitudes just le your cock and hole guide you.. sleezy but not disgusting...

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I love Hawks... I took over 17 loads there as a bondage cudumpsTer during a Wednesday "Lights Out Night"... I put up ads all over about 10 days ahead of time to try for as many cocks & loads as possible (craigslist, bbrt, chempigs, asspig, manhunt, a4a, squirt, etc..)... And always while blindfolded and in bondage (I always wear my leather wrist & ankle restraints when I play, and always tell the men to breed me while I'm helpless in bondage)... Was so fucking hoT.... Took 7 or so loads clipped helpless in one of the slings while blindfolded, 3 loads in my room (door open, with me on my back on the bed with wrists & ankles clipped together and blindfolded), took 4 or so loads in the same position wile in the open-air Lower Orgy Platform, took s few loads in the Dark Room, a couple of loads while blindfolded and clipped helpless to the fuckbench near the glory hole maze... I loved being like that: naked, spun good on booTybumps, shaved hairless (pits, arms, pubes, balls, taint, and cunT) with my tiny, little, limp & useless boy-cliT proudly on display on top of my smooth & hairless pubic mound so that anyone who glacned at me would see it and know I was totally spun and in need of being fucked & bred by any & all... Loved it when guys would be fucking me and I feel them bend down closer to my ears and ask if I was parTied while rubbing on my tiny little tina-cock & hairless balls, and I'd smile from behind my blindfold like a nasTy sluT and tell them: "I am SO fucking spun right now! I fucking LOVE being a spun sluT and a whore for men, and I'm here to be turned into a bath house cumdumpsTer, and I love being spun & bred like this and being turned into an anoymous bath house fuckslave and cumdumpsTer for any men who'll take turns in my asspussy, so they can fuck however they want and breed me like I need to be bred!"... When they'd hear that, they grunt & growl and start fucking hard as they talked nasTy about what a sluT and whore I am and how they loved me being helpless in bondage, and that they were going to rape me and knock me up.... I fucking LOVED it, and I need LOTS more of those kinds of nighTs in Hakws! ESPECIALLY want to be like that during CumUnion parties, so let me know if you'd be into some meTh-fueled sex with a spun & slutty bath house cumdumpsTer... parTyBottomPDX@yahoo.com

• Upvote 1