Bored to Tears with "straight" guys

HungLatinDom

Yes, there must be a market for taht, since it's so popular, but every time I read a story with straight guys or a laughable movie with "straight men", I yawn.

I like my men to be experienced in the art of giving and receiving pleasure, daring, open, not closeted and cheating on a poor, unknowing woman.

Am I the only one? I used to be more tolerant of this, but after seeing it so many times, it's beginning to make me sick.

Guest slobbvers

I agree with you. If I'm exchanging messages with a guy on Adam and he tells me that he is married I tell him that I don't get involved with married men. I

make sure that I don't hurt an innocent.

The cheating on a poor married woman part really is the biggest factor for me. A big part of that is the fact that I'm poz. I'm not going to play a role in passing HIV on to some unsuspecting woman whose husband is out getting bred at the arcades before heading home.

Truly straight men hold no attraction for me. It may be hard to believe, but all through my mid-to-late 20s, when I was on active duty, I never once so much as got a hardon in a shower.

Part of that was fear. I never came out to anyone while I was in, aside from two guys who'd been comfortable identifying as bi to me first. But mostly, it's a matter of respect. I won't force myself on someone who doesn't want my attention. Having spent time in, then out, then back in, then back out of the closet (I seem to have spent much of my life going back and forth), I have a firm belief that coming out it a personal journey that should be firmly under the control of the individual. I will, if asked, offer help along the way if I can, but I won't push.

On the other hand, I've known truly bisexual guys who were very open about their sexuality, both among other men, and with women. I'm not terribly interested in MWM 3-ways (although when I was younger it happened once or twice, mostly to get access to the guy), but I don't mind enjoying myself with bisexual guys who are open about things with their SO. They can actually be a lot of fun. Moreover, they're extremely unlikely to mistake sex for love, which has happened to me with a few gay guys over the years.

Then there are the closeted guys who are making their first moves. I used to avoid the inexperienced ones too. But you know what? Someone was my first fuck way back when. And fortunately, he did a very good job of introducing me to the scene.

Now, I'm not terribly attracted to the majority of men in this situation these days; young guys usually hold little attraction for me. But my work does afford me the opportunity to run into some older guys who are just taking their first steps into acknowledging and enjoying their sexuality. And there's something very satisfying about helping them along with that, even if it means that I have to place some restrictions on what we end up doing (and, in the process, educating them about HIV and other STDs; sexual health education in much of this country is atrocious).

Consider it a form of paying back all those men who took the time and interest to turn you into the man you are today.

First of all, as a European I find the US American notion of "straightness" just a little bit funny. Just because you live in the suburbs and fuck your wife once every five months and otherwise live a seemingly heteronormative lifestyle, that still doesn't make you straight. If you prefer boys, you're bi at best.

Other than that, I believe it's a question of taste. I have no interest whatsoever in HIV fetishism or any other fetishism, drugs or all that other bullshit. But I do like to try new things and have little adventures when it comes to sex. So yeah, I really dig virgins, curious guys and first timers. I also enjoy seeding partnered and married guys. I find a little clumsiness endearing and most sluts that have been around the block countless times rather bore me, that is, if there's nothing else of interest other than experience about them.

But then again, in many ways, straight guys (real heterosexuals, that is) are the guys I can relate to the most. I like cars. I watch sports. I don't get "Madonna". Give me the Fast and the Furious over Glee any day.

The cheating on a poor married woman part really is the biggest factor for me. A big part of that is the fact that I'm poz. I'm not going to play a role in passing HIV on to some unsuspecting woman whose husband is out getting bred at the arcades before heading home.

Bingo. Im not poz, but The fact that some of these "straight" guys will go home and quite possibly eventually fuck their wives without protection after being nut in by random guys is wrong IMO.

Also IMO many of them are just silly and closeted. No time for that.