best saunas/clubs/dungeons in Europe

breedboy

I plan to have a 3-week visit to Europe later this year. Aside from the usual suspects of general tourist attractions, could any of you suggest which cities have the best saunas/sex clubs and where should I go? I have not decided which part of Europe I will be visiting as this would be my first. I'm Asian, so I'm not sure whether that is a plus or a minus in Europe's gay world.

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!!

You need to have an idea what countries you're visiting, as travel options, transport, timing and demographic will vary greately not only from place to place but also within the same locale day in and day out. And your whole experience with be entirely thumbs up or down.

If you've never been, narrow your country/city choices.

You need to have an idea what countries you're visiting, as travel options, transport, timing and demographic will vary greately not only from place to place but also within the same locale day in and day out. And your whole experience with be entirely thumbs up or down.

If you've never been, narrow your country/city choices.

It should be standard fare of Europe cities: Amsterdam, Lucerne, Munich, Vienna, Paris, Rome, etc, and maybe a couple of days on London if time permits. Anyway, I'm still looking for the best dates to go, so any advice would be welcomed.

Berlin is bare capital I think and guys tell me Amsterdam back rooms are mostly bb now.

London seems 50/50 bare v safe but all off their face on chems which isn't my thing.

I find Madrid a sexy city and bare in the packed darkooms with lots of nipple play :-)

Let us know where you go and how many loads you get/give?

I had a lot of fun getting fucked by a hot young Italian muscle bear in Sauna Mediterraneo in Rome.

Google it. Easy to reach by public transport. The place is crawling with masculine men. Probably all married. LOL. Open from 13.00.

I stayed more or less around the corner at a very hot gay guy's place who offers B&B for a reasonable price. Great room, private bathroom. I saw the poppers, jocks and leather lying around in his living room after he had to leave in a rush in the morning because he was late for work. I was not his type unfortunately ;-)

If he doesn't have a room when you're traveling I have another B&B address just around the corner from the Vatican. This guy is sex crazed but more into older guys/daddies. Didn't fuck with him either though.

My plan is to go this Sept if the papers check out. Hope it is a good time of the year!

I will definitely check Sauna Mediterraneo (my itinerary is for two nights in Rome). As for Gran Canaria I don't think I'm able to go this time, maybe next time ;)

I've heard Berlin is the place to go for hot sleazy action, but again it's not in my schedule this time, too bad.

Thanks!

I've been to Rome few weeks ago... went to EMC (Europa multi club sauna - the biggest sauna in rome) just north of Termini - was very lame. No bb action... no sex at all lots of guys wondering around and no one fucking despite it being a saturday night. Been to many places in Europe and Rome just didnt seem like a sexy kinda place.. Don't know maybe I just went to the wrong place.

know what you mean. they are so into grooming, mirrors, combing and hair spray they forget it takes another guy (at least) for good sex. it baffles me why they pay the high entry prices just to preen themselves. a smile is met with a snarl. a friendly hi is rejected with a haughty grunt. and don't you dare touch them or they will knock your hand away or thump you through the cubicle door which they are guarding as if the crown jewels were inside. i hate that attitude which is why a confident older guy will often get to fuck me or get my dick up him when things are so more relaxed. to be honest i try to avoid the expensive london scene places these days but even cruising for sex can find startled guys caught like rabbits in car headlights. the goods may look pretty on the surface but there's rarely enough substance.

• Upvote 1