This past Thursday Evening, a 23 year old twinkie, 5'5", probably 115 lbs soaking wet, came over wanting to have some fun. He had texted me an idea of what he wanted, foot play, watersports, and some BB sex! He arrived late in the evening and after a few moments of conversation he got on his knees in front of me and started taking off my shoes while sniffing and licking them, then he proceeded to lick and taste my feet with my socks still on, going back and forth from one foot to the other, eventually pulling my socks off with his mouth. For the next 10 minutes he proceeded to lick my feet and suck my toes while I just laid back on the couch and enjoyed the sensation. I almost felt bad about putting on dirty socks and not washing my feet, but he knew better than to complain.

Once I had my fill of foot play, I pulled out a Calvin Klein jockstrap for him to put on, watched him strip in front of me while changing into the jock. Nice, lean, tight body, tan all over, must swim naked ;) I then took the action to the bathroom where I have a walk-in shower that easily fits 2 to 3 people, he got on his knees and started to suck my cock through my underwear, now all this time I've been needing to piss so once his mouth started massaging my bulge I let the stream loose, just a little at first, and then full flow, I pulled my cock out, taking off my underwear, and pissed in his mouth, all over his body, covered his face, there wasn't much of him that was left dry by the time I finished that first shower.

Now I was ready for his ass, had him get up and turn around, bracing himself with flat palms against the shower wall, I spit on my cock, spit on his hole, fingered him a bit and then lined up to fuck that ass... Probably stayed in that position about 10 minutes, only stopping to take the urine soaked jock off his ass and shove it in his mouth. By now I had to piss again, so I did, in his ass to start, and then I pulled out and watered his back. At this point we stopped to take a quick rinse in the shower and moved to the bed, he got on all 4s, ass ready and open for some more fucking, I gave him a shoe and sock to play with while I played with his now open hole, without much to do, rammed my cock forward and plowed that ass for a good 15 minutes, changing it up from fast and hard, slow and swivel, pulling out all the way and then ramming it as hard and deep as possible, I wanted this ass in every way possible. Finally when I came, I pulled out, keeping the tip on his hole, shot my load on his ass and then pushed in to finish deep, make sure that his entire inner lining was coated with cum! To finish we went back to the shower, I pissed once more on him while he sucked on that dirty jock that was on the shower floor from earlier, I pulled the jock out of his mouth and proceeded to wring it dry over him and into his open mouth all while he was stroking himself to a finish, once he came, while still on his knees, head back with mouth wide open, I just threw the jock at him and thanked him for being such a good fuck!

• Upvote 1