Amazing Session with a Poz Guy

Hotload84

This was originally posted by Lurker in the 'Sex with Enhancements' section. I've reposted it here because it will presumably get more notice - and Lurker gave a rather full description of his encounter, which makes it all the more interesting a read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still neg, but also workin' hard on fixing that. Since I started partying, both sober and high I have felt sure that this was the right path for me and nothing has changed that.

Earlier today I contacted an older poz top (all things I love). He had plenty of T and suggested that I might come over there, smoke a bit, and "see what happens."

(I knew exactly what would happen, but I love this sort of semi-play about things.)

I showed up and told him, since he was supplying and said I didn't have to pay, he was in total charge. I wasn't going to touch a pipe or light one - just get on my knees and suck when he commanded. Not only did I feel that is a more polite way to let a top share T , as I hate taking a hit thinking it's okay, when it isn't, but I love, Love, LOVE the feeling of total and utter submission I get when a top gets me spun.

He started me out with three big hits. I am not a chem newbie, but I made them count, and after the third one I lay back and told him how I loved how high he had gotten me and to just keep going as much as he wanted, I would accept it all.

We hung out and touched each other and he enjoyed the gradual process of me getting completely spun out of my mind. I enjoyed the submission, and of feeling skanky about letting a dirty old man pump me full of drugs until I couldn't say no whatever he wanted.

After what seemed like an eternity of foreplay, and my new daddy making me take more hits than I thought possible, my whole body now buzzing, my mind pounding with the idea of hot poz cock, we began in earnest. I sucked him a little bit to get him hard, but seeing me all fucked up on the T he had fed me, and my submissive, obedient behavior, he was already almost totally hard.

I got on my knees and he asked me if I wanted him to use a condom.

"No. I hate condoms. Fuck me raw, Daddy. Please?" As I said this I wiggled my ass at him, barely able to take how insanely right this all felt. "Put it in. I need it."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, I fucking love cum. I love taking cum when I'm so fucked up. Stick it in!"

By this time I was a little desperate. He lubed himself up and slid in. I started the dirty talk about how I was so high, I wanted him to poz me, fuck my spun-out ass and unload his poz seed!

We carefully continued to trade the pipe back and forth. He would pause in fucking me, take a hit, and then put the pipe in my mouth, telling me to suck, which, of course, I was more than willing to do. As a result by the time he was ready to cum, (which was actually quite a while) I was totally fucked up, and totally in love with the idea of him taking cntrol and getting me too spun to say no. I told him he had me so high, I wouldn't say no t whatever he wanted. I told him to abuse my young ass and do whatever he wanted.

As he came, he told me he was cumming. The drugs, the hot, raw sex from a decently hung daddy-type and the knowledge he was blowing poz cum into my hole made me feel hotter, sluttier and happier than I had ever felt before. I don't remember exacty what I said on the leadup to his orgasm, but it went something like this:

"Yes, Daddy, blow your poz seed into your boy. I want it so fucking bad. Give it to me. I wish everyone was watching me be a bad boy - I'm such a slut. I want to be a poz whore for my Daddy! POZ ME! POZ MY SLUTTY ASS!"

As he moaned I kept repeating "Oh fuck...oh fuck....oh fuck...oh fuk YEAH, YES, YES, OH GOD YES" as he unloaded. I looked at his cock and felt so fulfilled, sexy, desirable and slutty. I was so happy this older top was willing to meet me on short notice and unload in my ass. I loved the feeling of giving control over to hm at the end, of submissively accepting that it was his decision, not mine, and that he chose to put the bug inside me. I wanted another lovely poz top to leave his mark in me. My thoughts went to where I might place my biohazard tat if this Daddy was the lucky one who converted me, and then how my ass still felt like it could take more.

I turned around once he ws out of me, panting, sweaty, totally happy. I grabbed one leg and spread my legs, looking at my asshole, and pushed out a little cum - pushing as much back in as I could manage. I looked up at the top and he had an evil grin on his face and I smiled happily and thanked him.

I am in love with that grin that I seem to receive when I play with older poz tops. I love how much it pleases them to unload in my ass, and how comparatively young I was when I made the choice to become poz for the rest of my life. Recently I have made the transition from just "poz-friendly" to "bug chaser" and the experience has been absolutely fantastic. I feel a million times sexier and sluttier, and the sex is ten times as hot when I know what's going down. I love encouraging a hot older man to put charged seed into me and I love holding him in and grinding on him. This year I'm going to be poz, and I am going to be begging for it the whole time

Being 24 and a bug chaser is hot and wonderful, and it's even better when you do it spun. I like the faux feeling of being 'taken advantage of', even though I've resolved prior to the play session, what I would ask the top to do.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I'm still neg, but also workin' hard on fixing that...

I got on my knees and he asked me if I wanted him to use a condom.

"No. I hate condoms. Fuck me raw, Daddy. Please?" As I said this I wiggled my ass at him, barely able to take how insanely right this all felt. "Put it in. I need it."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, I fucking love cum. I love taking cum when I'm so fucked up. Stick it in!"

By this time I was a little desperate. He lubed himself up and slid in. I started the dirty talk about how I was so high, I wanted him to poz me, fuck my spun-out ass and unload his poz seed!...

"Yes, Daddy, blow your poz seed into your boy. I want it so fucking bad. Give it to me. I wish everyone was watching me be a bad boy - I'm such a slut. I want to be a poz whore for my Daddy! POZ ME! POZ MY SLUTTY ASS!"...

As he moaned I kept repeating "Oh fuck...oh fuck....oh fuck...oh fuk YEAH, YES, YES, OH GOD YES" as he unloaded. I looked at his cock and felt so fulfilled, sexy, desirable and slutty. I was so happy this older top was willing to meet me on short notice and unload in my ass. I loved the feeling of giving control over to hm at the end, of submissively accepting that it was his decision, not mine, and that he chose to put the bug inside me. I wanted another lovely poz top to leave his mark in me. My thoughts went to where I might place my biohazard tat if this Daddy was the lucky one who converted me, and then how my ass still felt like it could take more...

I turned around once he ws out of me, panting, sweaty, totally happy. I grabbed one leg and spread my legs, looking at my asshole, and pushed out a little cum - pushing as much back in as I could manage. I looked up at the top and he had an evil grin on his face and I smiled happily and thanked him...

I am in love with that grin that I seem to receive when I play with older poz tops. I love how much it pleases them to unload in my ass, and how comparatively young I was when I made the choice to become poz for the rest of my life...

Fucking AMEN!!! Wish I'd be that far already, but it seems that something inside my mind hasn't klicked yet...

Guest JizzDumpWI

RotzBBengal: trust your instincts... There is a reason that something hasn't kicked in yet. You'll know what that is when you know... Until then, if your gut is telling you to take certain directions (or not) listen to it. HotLoad84 found his own path, and came to his own terms. Whether he is fighting a gut instinct only he knows for sure - but we all follow different paths for a reason... And no path is either right or wrong... It is just the path one person is on... It is one of the things I really love about BreedingZone... We get the opportunity to observe all sorts of personal choices. Some have seemngly wonderful outcomes. Some have seemingly horrible outcomes. But all of them have the right outcome for the path the person chose...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

April 2023 and just began reading backwards from page 52 of these stories, and thought this fine chapter might be enjoyed by some of the newer guys on here, not to mention so many of the original guys who may have forgotten this writing. Enjoy and , if any of the orig posters/responding posts are still on, post a little footnote to your orig post!