TOPS - Is breeding preferable with an audience?

pisstopper

Do other tops find it more challenging to load up bottoms in a group setting where there's an audience than it is to do so in a one-to-one situation? I always find there is a part of my mind that is wandering off when I'm fucking a bottom towards all the other breedable holes in a room if there is other activity right around me. While if there's no other hole around at the moment, popping off two or more loads in an hour is no big deal. I find the idea of being watched, toyed with, or fucked myself during a breeding incredibly hot btw. It just seems like breeding in a group setting is more of a challenge

As a bottom I find this interesting. I have noticed when at a bathhouse the top will close the door even if he could leave it open. I have also had much more success in a room then in a sling in the open. I suppose there is truth in the fact that a top likes not to watched as he is fucking me. I never really thought about it.

I find the crowd distracting. I have to not think about them to perform properly and cum.

I agree - there's always an element of voyerism that creeps into the mind to either top or bottom, and you won't know if it did. But it messes up concentration and rhythm (change of pace) - and such changes just extend the overall exercise. I had a couple bottoms in gangbangs jump of my dick just because they went sore in all that time, and I am still poking in. But I like it.

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I especially get thrown if the bottom or audience start cheering me on during a fuck. I'm getting close, the bottom starts making noise about increasing intensity, next thing you know everyone really starts paying attention and calling out demanding the breeding. And all of it has the next effect of destroying the moment. It's better if I can keep the bottom quiet and unload without all the drama. Of course this is what the good lord invented gags for.

When I'm fucking ass I'm not performing for anybody. I do sometimes like group-sex settings because they tend to lower inhibitions and give me a chance to identify other bottoms I'd like to fuck and who'd like to get fucked by me. And I'm more likely to be able to get to suck cock while fucking ass.

Yeah, I know: I'm a fuck-and-suck pig. I'm in good company on this site. Oink.

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker

I love group sex. For me there is nothing better than being with a group of guys that are all willing to participate in a dog pile orgy. I love to switch off, flip get my ass fucked or fucked while I'm fucking, sucking another guy while fucking or being fucked, or just fucking with someone and making out with someone else. When it comes time I have no problem shooting a huge load. I can get hard again in 10 minutes and shoot 4 loads in 2 hours when I get involved in an orgy like that. Where as, when I go to the sex clubs here in Portland most guys are so inhibited, afraid of fucking or even sucking in the where they might be seen, and even more that want to go somewhere private just to jackoff (they don't fuck or even suck), that I usually have trouble getting hard after about an hour regardless of whether I cum in the 1st hour or not.

Luckily I travel alot.