losing innocence

Rawdad4sons

7. William.

Chris and I rode the bus across the state trying to look like good missionary boys but playing around every chance we got, it defiantly made the journey more interesting. We managed to fuck in the restroom at the afternoon break-layover stop and barely made it back to the bus before it pulled out to continue our journey. We pulled into Phoenix late and Martin was waiting for us inside the coffee shop across the street. Chris and I entered the coffee shop to find Martin with a slightly older gentleman having a beverage and a pastry, we walked over and hugged him and he introduced us to Jamey.

We sat and had our first cups of coffee with this new acquaintance with whom Jamey seemed to have confidence in. Chris seemed enthralled with this new man and was more than willing to agree to spend the day with him at his RV. Chris and I threw our duffle bags into the trunk of Jamey’s Acura, while Martin went across the street to retrieve his from a locker in the bus station, Chris and I climbed into the back seat, i looked at Chris and he returned the glance as Martin returned and tossed his duffel bag in the trunk then climbed into the passenger’s seat up front. I held onto Chris’s hand as Martin glanced back at us. My stomach was in knots as I knew it was just a short time before I would be able to hold Martin in my arms.

We Arrived at Jamey’s RV a short time later, he unlocked the door and Martin entered, I Followed with Chris and Jamey behind me. Once we were all inside Chris pushed me into Martin, as I fell into his arms I embraced him then began kissing him passionately, he returned the kiss and sipped his tongue into my mouth. We kissed for what seemed like hours, but was really just moments, I heard Chris whisper to Jamey “isn’t young love grand” I began unbuttoning Martins shirt as he unbuttoned mine, slipping our shirts off and caressing and licking each other’s bodies, I worked my tongue into his arm pit and tasted the sweat of the boy who would soon be mine.

I glanced over to see Jamey and Chris embracing and caressing each other as well, Jamey almost had Chris’s pants off and I had Martins hands down the back of mine. Jamey broke their embrace to finish undressing the three of us and then proceeded to give each of us a hot blow jobs sucking the cream from our throbbing cocks. As I came my load burned a bit as it exited my shaft and I remembered Chris’s warning that we needed to get tested, but for now my sexual need was greater than the discomfort I was feeling. After we each had deposited our semen on Jamey’s face, tongue and abdomen Jamey stood up told us we reeked of sex and road grim then disappeared only to appear again with some sexy swim suits which he told us to don. He lead us to the pool area which also housed the shower facilities and Chis stood guard as Martin and I washed each other down, soaping up parts which recently Martin had never been touched by another boy before. I soaped up his neither regions and he mine just before I Slipped my cock into his soapy ass and caressed his virgin hole with my shaft. He then turned me around and proceeded to slide his ridged member into my tight hole. He fucked me till he was almost ready to cum then pulled out and pushed me to my knees to spray his seed all over my face and across my tongue. We finished up showering then dove into the pool, fooled around a little then lay on either side of Jamey who had been sunning himself while we played in the showers, Chris had come out while we were horsing around in the pool and had positioned himself next to Jamey on the double chaise lounge.

About an hour later Jamey suggested we get out of the sun and retreat to the RV for lunch and beverages, we followed Jamey back to the rig and entered, Jamey pulled out four beers from the frig and handed them to us. This being a day for first, Martin cracked open his and took a swig, made a funny face then offered a toast “to a new beginning”, I had no idea what he meant other than trying new things, then we all began drinking our beers as Jamey pulled out some chips to snack on, then produced some joints from a cabinet, “got these from a guy down in San Antonio where I picked up the RV they’re killer shit” He fired one up and proceeded to exhale the smoke into Chris’s mouth while giving him a kiss, he then did the same to Martin and I. after what I later learned was called shot gunning several hits to each of us we were all getting buzzed and a lot horny, Martin and Chris began taking hits and returning the shot gunning to myself and Jamey and each other. We were all flying pretty high when Jamey pulled out a small tin and dipped his finger into the plastic bag that it contained he then fingered Chris’s ass and worked his coated finger into his hole

“Ouch that burns dude, what are you doing?”

”that my horny new friend is called a booty bump, just give it a few and you’ll like the feeling”

A couple minutes later Chris was all over Jamey. Jamey gave Martin and I a booty bump as well as we retreated to the bed room to give Jamey and Chris an opportunity to get to know each other better. I was hornier than I had ever been before and not sure if I wanted to fuck Martin more than I wanted him to fuck me, it did not matter as our bodies were intertwined and my cock dripped precum onto Martins body and his cock dribbled onto mine. We each managed to dump a load into each other before we returned to the living room to find Chris impaled on Jamey’s cock, Jamey blowing clouds into Chris’s mouth from the glass pipe he now smoked, he offered us a hit which Martin graciously took then exhaled the smoke into my lungs as we passed the cloud back and forth. We were flying high as Jamey offered up Chris as a cumdump, Martin was first to take up the offer as he plunged his tool into Chris’s well used hole, pumping him for about five minutes before shooting his load into the teen, pulled out and guided my cock into the slimy orifice while Chris cleaned off the cum and ass juices from his cock, I plunged into the inner depths of Chris like I had never known before, my cock made love to his anal walls before spewing my seed to coat them in my DNA, I Stroked a few more times before withdrawing from his ass and slid my slimy cock into Martins hole which was coated in Jamey’s precum, Jamey took up position behind Chris and sunk his ridged tool into the cumdump of the hour. I fucked Martin using the cum deposited on my cock by Chris’s hole as lube and managed to shoot another load into my new boyfriend. We retreated back to the bedroom and cuddled and fucked until the light from outside began to dim, Jamey came in shortly after and joined us occasionally sliding his cock up one of our holes or his ass down onto our still rigid teenage poles. I fell asleep with Martin firmly planted in my ass and my cock pressing into Jamey.

We awoke to Chris commenting on how We Missed the bus again, just before he climbed on the bed and sank his rigid cock into Jamey, the butt plug protruding from his ass like a trophy eagerly won. After Chris deposited his semen into Jamey we got up and Jamey fixed us some Waffles and eggs.

“Well guys you have two options now, one you can have me drive you back to the bus depot and you can wait for several hours for the bus to the camping location, or two you can travel with me and we can continue to have fun”

Martin was the first to speak up and say he was all in favor of continuing on with Jamey

I spoke up

“well if I’m going to choose between boredom and another bus trip just to spend time amongst bigots and homophobes and having fun fucking our way across the south west you can guess which one I’m going to choose”

“I’m all for it, let’s get our bags from the car and get settled in guys “Chris chimed in. Jamey and i went out to the car while Martin and Chris started to straighten up the living room. I came in carrying our duffle bags and we dug out some fresh clothes. Jamey instructed us what needed to be cleared and began pulling in the wings of the RV. I took a lounge seat behind Martin who climbed into the passenger’s seat and belted himself in, Chris sat on the floor between the seats and caressed Martin as Jamey put the rig in motion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...