losing innocence

Rawdad4sons

the following is a fictional multi-part story

1.1. Martin

If I were to define a moment in my life that changed the direction in which it would take, it would have to be when I blurted out to my parents that I liked guys more than girls at the tender age of ten. I hadn't actually done anything with a guy, but the reaction of my parents to my words forced me into a deep and dark closet.

I had just graduated high school a week ago, just two weeks after my 18th birthday, and four weeks before my mission would commence, I was from a small suburb in New Mexico and was scheduled to go spread the word in a small Chilean region just three weeks from now. I was terrified of the prospect and just a little tired of the hypocrisy of the church and the verbal abuse I received secretly on a daily basis from my parents. They would routinely make homophobic comments not really knowing or caring that they were hurtful. When I made my above mentions blurb 8 years prior they took it as just a phase, a lack of maturity, I retreated into my own feelings and became an over achiever excelling in sports and almost gaining valedictorian of my graduating class. I played football and baseball in high school and swam for recreation during the summers, at 5’11” and weighing in at 155 soaking wet I had about 2% body fat and a double six pack for abs, a 29 inch waist and 41 inch chest. I had auburn hair and green eyes which my mother described as piercing; I had achieved Eagle Scout and was a leader in the community, like I said a deep dark closet. I held an after school job and did volunteered in the community.

Six months ago while preparing to go on my mission I found out some things about some of the ward elders who helped train missionaries, preparing them for the field. The hypocrisy of the churches anti-gay stance, while behind closed door were sodomizing young men to train them in the art of love making so they would abstain from sex during the year they were on their missions. Allowing or forcing missionaries to commit homosexual acts on them, a week or two before beginning their missions. I was not thrilled about my trainer, and had no intention of letting him to touch me before sending me off. I also had it with my parents constant reminder of not accepting me for who I was, I had had enough and began planning my escape.

I had been making money for myself starting at the early age of 9, a paper route, cutting lawns, dog sitting, pet services, and babysitting beginning shortly after I turned 12. I had a savings account which had a substantial sum in it and my parents wanting me to know how to handle and invest money had allowed me access to my school fund when I was 14. I had manipulated the investment fund with a healthy profit. Financially I could put my plan in motion the day after my birthday. I would transfer the money from my savings account into a checking account that I could access with a debit card from where ever I ended up, I also made arrangements to transfer money out of my school account to the checking account making it look like a tuition payment. Oh did I mention I had been accepted to a prestigious university in a western state scheduled to start the fall after my mission concluded, I also kept it from my parents that I had obtained a full ride scholarship so the money in my school fund wouldn't actually be needed unless I screwed up royally.

Since the church had scheduled me to participate in a foreign mission they provided me a year ago with my fellow missionaries contact information so we could start the bonding process that would allow us to be successful in a foreign land. I had chatted with 2 out of the three on a regular basis and had brief conversations with the third. William was the most compatible to me and we texted and messaged each other almost daily if not more. During the year I also found out that William was also in a deep dark closet in a suburb of Flagstaff. He had confided in me about 6 months ago that he wanted to have sex with guys, he was just turned 18 at the time and we began an online relationship, which only got steamier as I approached my 18th birthday, and had turned downright nasty in the last three weeks. As neither Williams nor my parents were very computer savvy we each set up secret e-mail accounts accessible through hidden profiles on our laptops, not wanting our parents to accidentally stumble upon our secret lives or our relationship. With just a few weeks to my birthday I had convinced William to go camping with me near four corners, a couple weeks before our mission was to begin.

I told my parents I would be going camping with a friend before heading to my mission and they continued to think that their butch straight son was going to have fun before going to spread the word.

I was all packed the night before, my camping gear, and my clothes I would need to pull off my plan. The morning of, I shoved my laptop in my backpack along with several items I would need to access my accounts and erase my trail in the near future. I stuffed my sexy undies into my backpack and in case anyone started snooping around I placed my missionary clothes on top. I sent a text to William, and left a note for my parents, I left the house in the early morning hours while my family slept. As I turned to look back upon my prison of 18 years I saw a small figure in the window waving to me, my little sister waving goodbye. I walked the 2 miles to the bus station with my backpack slung on my back and my duffle bag slung on my shoulder.

I purchased my ticket to phoenix with cash, and then proceeded to board the bus shortly after, giving my duffle bag to the driver to stow beneath the buss in the cargo hold. I took a seat near the back of the bus and stared out the window. Setting my backpack on the seat between me and the window, the bus was mostly empty but there were a few older passengers who sat near the front and middle sections of the coach. About an hour after we pulled out the bus made a stop to pick up more passengers, several older passengers and two young guys of around 19 or 20ish. My cock began to stiffen when I saw the guys begin to traverse towards the back of the bus, the stopped and nodded at me before taking the seat one row back on the other side of the coach. Since the seats are staggered a bit I could look across and see their seats from my vantage point, with just a little effort.

As the bus pulled out and the passengers up front settled down I looked back and saw them kissing and fondling each other, since there wasn't anyone else in this section of the bus, I pulled out my cock and began to wank, watching as the two boys fooled around across the aisle. I think one of them saw me watching and wanking because they got up and walked to the very back of the bus to the bench seat just two rows back gesturing to me to follow. I shoved my boner back in my pants and went to the back of the bus. The older and taller one pushed me into the corner then pulled my pants down around my ankles. The younger one then began sucking on my hard cock, and the older one began kissing and making out with me while playing with my nipples. The double stimulation was too much for me and within five minutes I was rewarding the young man who had my cock down his throat with several strong blast of young spunk. He held them in his mouth the shared them with me and his boyfriend through deep kisses and saliva/cum exchanges. It was the first time I had ever been with a guy and the first time I had ever shot without jerking off myself. I sat with my pants down around my ankles as the other two continued to play, the older one using my cum to lube the younger's hole before sliding in bare, the younger one was riding his man’s cock while seated on his lap so I leaned over and took his rod in my mouth trying to return the favor and giving my first blow job. I slid down to the floor and in between their legs to get a better angle, working the boys cock deeper into my throat, I gagged a little and the boy just pushed his cock deeper. With a grunt the older one spewed into the younger’s hole causing him to fire into my mouth, I took and savored every last drop then shared it with my new friends.

I returned to my seat and them theirs just as the bus pulled into its next stop. It was getting to mid-day and the driver announced there would be a 45 minute layover. I picked up my backpack and went into the diner attached to the bus station as I was getting hungry and still had a long trip ahead of me, I ordered a burger and fries and sat in a booth in the far corner. I pulled out my laptop and logged into my hidden account, checking my E-mails to see if William was still on board for the trip. He had messaged that he would be taking the 3:30 bus and would arrive in phoenix a little later than I would but would meet up there. He also sent a webcam still of his hot body, naked of course and fully erect. I closed the e-mail quickly not wanting anyone to casually see what was on the screen. I logged out and logged back into my normal account, e-mailing my parents that I was OK and almost to my camping destination. I shut down the laptop and slid it back into my backpack. I finished up my burger and headed to the restroom before board the bus again.

As I entered the rest room the air freshener did little to mask the odor of the place, I walked quickly to the stall and squatted onto the seat, I noticed the shoes of my two fellow travelers in the next stall so after I finished my business and did my paper work I lingered a bit and spied through the crack in the door of the next stall. I figured they were having sex again and wanted to watch. They however were not having sex but passing a pipe between them. The thick white smoke being shot gunned between them until it was almost clear, they saw me peeking and unlatched the door and invited me into the handicap stall, they offered me a hit and I politely refused being the good church boy I was. I wanted to be bad so much, bob the younger one torched the bowl and as the smoke began to form in the bowl sucked in the vapor, then turned to me and thinking he was going to kiss me I leaned forward as he shot gunned the smoke into my lungs, he then had me turn to Sam the older one and exhale into his mouth and lungs. Sam repeated the process in reverse then put the pipe away and exclaimed we better get back to the bus.

I took my seat on the bus although I sat a couple rows back as someone had commandeered my original. I now sat a half a row back from Bob and Sam and one row forward of the back seat. Just before the bus pulled out a gent of mid-thirties entered the bus and walked all the way to the rear seat. I figured there would be no playing the rest of the trip unless he got off somewhere in between. I was feeling really horny and didn't know why, not connecting it to the smoke I had inhaled from my two new friends.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11

2. William

Martin had contacted me almost a year ago via a social networking website, at first it was a simple hey how’s it going? An outreach to make friends with the guys he would be spending a year with in a foreign country. We struck up an almost immediate friendship and would tell tales of our interactions with the other two missionary candidates scheduled to meet up with us in a small Chilean town, our goal to spread the word and convert a portion of the population to our churches way of thinking and worship.

It took us about a month of chatting and dropping double-entendre before he finally asked me if I was into him. I told him I liked him for who he was, being ambiguous and not wanting to out myself. About two months into our conversations, Martin suggested we set up hidden accounts on our laptops and make new social network accounts as well as video chat accounts so no one will suspect what we were up to and when our taboo conversation subjects came up, we exchanged pictures and stories and eventually got on web cam with each other.

We had web cam’d using our public accounts but it was like looking at myself in the mirror, only I had blonde hair and he had red, we could have been distant twins separated at birth we were so alike. We each wore our white shirts and boring ties and had our name badges in view, also we were in public areas of our respective houses so anyone passing by could see we were having a polite conversation, The first time on our private account web cam with martin was intense, we were in our own rooms, mine with the door locked to keep my siblings out, we started out much like our public chats were wearing our missionary garb and all. Martin was the first to steer the conversation in a hot new direction “boy it’s kind of hot and stuffy in my room mind if I get comfortable” mind I was looking forward to seeing him in something other than a white shirt and tie. He loosened his tie and took off the name tag; he then unbuttoned his shirt revealing a hot tank top below. “OK dude I've got more comfortable how about you, you look like you’re ready for church” I loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt then threw caution to the wind and removed my shirt, it had been a hot day in flagstaff and I hadn't put on a tee shirt when I had changed from school clothes, thus revealing my sculpted chest and torso. “Damn dude you have an awesome physique” we chatted for about an hour before some noise in Martins background caused us to log off after scheduling our next session. As Christmas approached our chats became a nightly occurrence. Until the holiday festivities brought extra family members to each of our households and prevented our mutual exhibitionism with each other.

Shortly after the New Year began my parents threw me a 18th birthday party and also used it to celebrate my departure in 6 months to go on my mission to spread the lords word in Chile. The party was ok with many of the church members showing up as well as the friends of my younger brother and my older sister, who were trying to get me to go out with this one girl who was in our ward. I played along keeping my secret from the church members as well as my family. School began my final semester and I was approached by a couple deacons who wished to start my preparations for the Mission.

About two weeks into my training one of the younger deacons had me come over to his house for lessons. I was greeted at the door by his 19 year old son, whom I had gone to high school with and had played ball. He just grinned at me as he led me to his father’s study. He closed the door and locked it behind us and took a position by the door. I sat in a chair opposite the desk and his father entered from a set of French doors off of the patio. Deacon Smith sat down at his desk and began asking me questions; first about my reasons for going on this mission, then as time progressed he got into some more rather personal issues. As I told him I was still a virgin, having only made out with some girls in school I had no plans for after my Mission. He then asked me if I found guys to be a turn on, since I would be spending many hours cooped up with from what he had heard very attractive male companions, and did not any sort of temptation to waylay me from my goal. It is then I heard Chris his son making rubbing sounds, as I glanced back he was rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. Deacon Smith then came out from behind his desk sporting a rather large tent in his pants. He told me to pull out his cock and to suck it, I was shocked but not entirely appalled as I had heard of similar situations during these training sessions, some from Chris who now had his cock out and was stroking his hard 9 inches just inches behind me. I took my trainer into my mouth and did as I was told, I didn't want to risk him giving me a bad grade and causing the board to send me to someplace in Oklahoma instead of a lush tropical paradise. Before the evening was over I had sucked the Deacon off and had taken Chris up my rear, I was no longer a virgin.

My lessons continued through graduation, as did my chats with Martin. A week before He graduated I was on line with Martin, and he told me it was the day after his 18th birthday and apologized for not chatting the night before. Martin looked like he had the devil in him and while we sat there shirtless as always admiring each other’s bodies, Martin did something I didn’t expect he rolled back a bit and tilted his camera down to reveal for the first time his hard cock, I began drooling and wishing I was there to suck it for him, I in turn slid back a bit and tilted my camera down as well and pulled out my hard 8.5 inch cock. The session turned into our first stroke session and started a stronger bond between us. I began telling him about Deacon Smith and Chris which only fueled our jerk off to us both shooting our loads. I was so hot it took me another hour to come down off my sexual high and fall asleep. A few days later After one of my lessons with Deacon Smith and Chris, Martin suggested we go camping a couple weeks before our mission was to begin, one last hurrah of freedom before being the churches tools for a year, he had suggested 4 corners a nice state park where Arizona and New Mexico joined Utah and Colorado. I agreed and we began making plans. The night before I was to leave I had a lesson with Deacon Smith, Chris was not there that night, I had not told the deacon about my plans for a camping trip and he had told me he had just returned from a business trip to Chicago, He looked worn out. But I still sucked him hard before he fucked my raw ass Cumming in me three times. He said my lessons were almost over and wanted to make sure I remembered everything he taught me.

The next morning I got a text message from Martin saying he was on the bus headed for phoenix and that he was looking forward to meeting me there. I Texted back can’t wait, knowing my parents would be a bit upset I would be missing my final lesson with the deacon told them I would be home the night before the mission. I picked up my duffle bag and loaded my laptop in my backpack and caught the local bus to the bus terminal in flagstaff. The ride was dreadful as the buses air conditioning really wasn't working that good. About half way to flagstaff transit terminal Chris boarded the bus and came to sit next to me for the remaining journey. We chatted a bit, before he dropped the bomb on me and suggested I get tested for STD’s when I returned from my camping trip, since he had found out his dad had spent a night at the baths in Chicago and had sex with multiple guys while there. I thanked Chris for the information and told him I’d be fine as I felt good, I asked where he was headed and he told me anywhere other than this hell hole of hypocritical assholes. I grinned knowing what he meant, outside of Martin Chris was the only one I ever told about my gay feelings and he confided he felt the same way, actually had a crush on me in high school. I had asked him if he still had feelings for me and he was evasive about answering, I almost wanted to take him camping with us, As we reached the terminal, I asked him if he wanted to go camping with me and Martin before I start my Mission. He hemmed and hawed a while then asked where, I told him four corners and he said sure. We both bought our tickets to phoenix and boarded the bus, sitting to the back together. We cuddled and kissed when the bus was nearly empty and acted like two good missionary boys when it filled up. We ended up fucking in one of the restrooms of the diner when the bus stopped for the afternoon break.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

3. Chris

I went to school with William and played varsity ball with him for a year. We had grown up in the same ward and had become friends early on. Little did I know that he would change my life by his courage and willingness to stand up for what he believed in. We had played on various ball team, Pop Warner, little league etc. As I was about 14 months older than him, and a little bulkier I generally played 2nd string or defensive positions. I stood 6’2” and weighed about 195, mostly muscle; I had blonde hair and sky blue eyes and a modest 9 inch cock uncut and plenty of foreskin to play with.

I had always admired William for his athletic prowess and his leadership skills, even as a kid he seem to e able to get others to follow his lead, I on the other hand tended to use my size and charm to get others to do as I wished, not that I was a bully but I did use persuasion to get my way, I was a great debater and I generally was able to come up with good arguments to help others start thinking my way.

I was the older middle child out of four boys, my eldest brother went on his mission a year and a half before me and returned and almost immediately found a girl to marry and move out of the house. About three months later Dad began preparing me for my mission, just a week after my 18th birthday; I actually got off on him sliding his big cock into me but hid it by acting all disgusted. When dad would be making me sucking on his cock I would fantasize it was William I was sucking, when dad would enter my ass it was Will’s cock fucking me. It was my defense of the thought of my hypocritical dad using me for his enjoyment.

The whole time Dad was training me for my mission, along with like four other guys I would latter find out, he was out soliciting donations to help pass a same sex marriage ban out on the west coast. I also found names and numbers/e-mail address when I would empty his pocket before washing his pants. His hypocrisy disgusted me, preaching church doctrine in public and having sex with 18-19 year old guys behind closed door. It also appeared that he was frequenting sex clubs when he would go out of town on business trips.

After I had gone on my mission and had endured the daily preaching of the lords work in a mid-western city, being a good boy and being non sexual the whole time even though one of my fellow missionaries was a total hunk, jerk off material when I found the time and the privacy. I returned home to find Dad still up to his old tricks, only weeks after my return, William showed up on my doorstep. I knew he had just turned 18 and was being prepared for his mission to a Chilean town. My heart skipped a beat when my father asked me to see that he was comfortable in the office. I escorted Will into the office and locked the door to the hallway behind me, I offered him some juice that dad kept in the small refrigerator in the office, I had some as well, when dad entered he was his usual authoritative self.

My father began asking William some questions, general at first then getting more and more personal, about mid-way I began feeling less inhibited and really horny, I figured it was just having William in the room but then realized my dad had spiked the orange juice knowing we would drink it before the interview. Dad began making Will feel him up and I stood and began messaging his shoulders, before I knew it my father’s cock was buried in Williams’s throat and I began sucking on his neck and ear lobes. William only protested a little as I was sure whatever drug dad laced the OJ with, later found out it was something called G, was making William submit to his advances, even when he managed to get him out of his clothes and began fucking him on the desk, William didn’t protest too much. Dad let me take a turn having Will suck me off and I finally found out what it was like to be inside another guy when he directed my erect cock into Williams’s sweet ass. Father instructed Will that he would meet up once a week till William left on his Mission and that I would assist him as he was training me to be a deacon responsible for training missionary recruits.

After our sex lesson I walked William back home, and we talked a bit and I told him of my mission and how it wasn't the most pleasant experience especially in the Mid-West, lots of rednecks , and that I was glad I was home again, but didn't know how long I would stay. William had told me he had been communicating with this guy in New Mexico who would be going on his Mission with him and that he thought it would make it a little more bearable. We soon were connecting again after a little more than a year apart; my lust for him was building again.

The six months flew by quickly, dad stopped using rugs to entice us into sex acts with him as we began just volunteering our asses and our cock to the old guy, my disgust with grew as he put together petitions to have gay marriage banned in all 50 states, all the while his business trips increased and my findings of little cards from bath houses became a frequent occurrence after such trips. I had almost had it and began planning my escape, a couple weeks before William left for his mission I would board a bus and go wherever my savings would take me.

William graduated and I cheered him on at the ceremony, I congratulated him afterwards and offered to drive him home, since his parents were in a hurry to leave and he was still hanging with his classmates and buddies. We hung out at the school for a bit more time as he chatted with his jock friends then grabbed my arm and said “let’s get out of here, the testosterone is making me horny” We walked to my truck, and he hopped in to the passenger side. I climbed into the driver’s seat and started the truck; I pulled out of the parking lot and down the road. “Let’s not go straight home” he said with a smirk, he navigated me down the road and out of town then onto a small road. “pull over there” he directed as I pulled off the dirt road into a clearing. He got out of the cab and hopped into the bed of the truck and motioned for me to do the same. I had always kept a trial blanket and air mattress in the bed near the cab and he clicked the air pump on and filled the mattress which jus fit between the tire wells in the bed threw the blanket over it and sat down leaning against the cab the pulled out a six pack from behind him, I sat down next to him the warm Arizona breeze ruffling his short hair. “I was hoping you’d offer me a ride home so I dropped off something for us before graduation” he popped open a can and passed it to me, then opened one for himself. We sat there drinking our beverages before he told me that he had planned a camping trip before his mission and that he would be missing his last couple of preparation lessons, he also told me he would miss me, as he leaned over and kissed me, something no guy has ever done to me, or at least like this. It was a passionate kiss of lovers, rather than the peck of a relative or friend, it was more passionate than I ever kissed a girl, and he admitted better than any he ever bestowed on any of his dates. We kissed and cuddled for around a half hour before he began undressing me, making love to me the whole time, this was something he didn't learn from my dad or I this was instinctual savage lovemaking in the bed of a truck. He had removed all my clothes and his and had rimmed my hole making love to my pucker before sliding his hard cock into my hole, slowly at first then a little quicker before beginning to pound me, he lasted about five minutes before blowing his load in me, cy cock was pulsating ready to blast when he pulled out and sank his hole over my throbbing cock, bottoming out just as the first volley of cum shoot out of my member and into his gut.

We cuddled there and did it again two more times before I drove him home and dropped him off. I then went home to fall asleep fully sated that the man of my dreams had made me his first experience at topping. As I awoke the following morning my dad arrived home from another business trip, and as usual shoved his suitcases at me and told me to do his laundry. It was Saturday so I knew I had most of the weekend to do it. I set the cases aside and did some other chores, coming back to the cases late in the afternoon. Dad had called me in around 3 to inquire if the lessons were given in his absence. I told him yes and he pulled me over to him, first making me suck his cock then he turned me around and had me ride his hard cock, plowing my ass good and dumping his hot semen in my somewhat well fucked hole. I opened the cases and pulled out the dirty clothes separating the shirts from the pants and checking the pockets, finding a few items I put the various cards aside for jerk off material later.

I had finished up the laundry and headed out to play some pick up with the guys the returned home and fixed dinner for my dad and my brothers. Then headed upstairs to my bedroom, I closed and locked the door then pulled out my laptop and the various cards that my dad had acquired on his business trip. One was a legitimate business card the other had been gotten at a bath house or two, most had e-mail addresses or nicknames on sites like A4A or bbrt one had the guys BBRT nickname and a message “hope you like my little gifts, please share them with the wife and kids” As mom had died when I was still young he must have seen my dad’s wedding ring and assumed. I laughed and pulled up the site and looked up the profile. Dad had gotten the card from a cubbish guy about mid-twenties really kind of cute, I scanned down past the pictures and this kid was into everything, and a top, I never thought of my dad as a bottom but now I knew. I looked at the guys status and froze poz+other , I thought oh my god and he just unloaded in my hole. I was freaking out but how to confront him without getting into trouble of going through his stuff.

the next day I drove into flagstaff to the free clinic and asked them to test me for STD’s and HIV claiming I had had sex while under the influence and didn't remember much other than waking up with cum seeping from my hole. They told me to call in a few days to get the results but warned me it was most likely too soon for the HIV. I spent the next couple of days a bit anxious and even was gone for Williams’s lesson. The morning after Williams lesson I was about to approach my dad but found him in a bad mood, his job had called for an audit of his travel expenses. I decide this wasn't the time, he got off the phone and was cursing his job and himself throwing things around his office, what I gathered from listening to his rants and raves from a distance was that he had been using the money given to him for fancy hotels for nights in the baths, which I had already figured out, but was pocketing the difference. What a fucking asshole hypocrite, I had enough of his bull shit and went upstairs and packed my duffle bag. I would sneak out tomorrow after he left for the office and get out of town.

The next day I called for my results, I was reactive for chlamydia and gono but unreactive for syphilis, I asked if I should come right down and they indicated within the next few day but they were quite busy today so first thing in the morning would be best. I loaded my duffle bag into my truck and drove to a bus stop a couple miles from my home and parked the truck, locking it then walked to the bus stop and waited. The bus came in about 15 minutes and I climbed aboard only to find William sitting towards the back. I walked back and sat opposite him my duffle between my legs. We sat in silence for the first few blocks, I realized that he had his duffle between his legs; he must be in route to meet up with Martin to go camping. The next stop and I swung across the aisle and sat next to him, we began talking and discussing our plans. I told him I tired of my dad’s bullshit and that he should get tested for STDs as soon as he gets back from camping. We chit chatted most of the way to the bus terminal, when we arrived he asked where I was headed, I really didn't have a clue when he suggested I come along camping with him and Martin. I thought about it for a second, the said what the hell I got no other plans.

We bought our tickets for the bus and boarded a short time later, moving to the second to last row, we sat quietly till the bus began to roll down the highway. Since no one else was that far back we began to make out and fondle each other in our seats. I looked forward and the elderly couple who were most likely hard of hearing were sitting there reading their books and paying no attention to the young scallions in the back of the bus, so we continued and William ended up Blowing me while the countryside whizzed by.

When the bus stopped for it’s mid-day break at a cute little dinner we ordered up a couple sandwiches to go then retreated to the rest room where William proceeded to suck then fuck my brains out trying not to make too much noise. We made it back with moments to spare as the driver shut the door behind us and the bus began rolling before we were able to take our seats again. Only like four more stops and we would be in phoenix sometime early the next morning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

4. Jamey

My life seemed to be falling in place until that fateful day I received the phone call that no one ever wants to get. I was a successful professional media guy, graduated with a MFA from UCLA film school, and after a few years of finding odd production jobs landed one with a production company based out of riverside, recently moved to Palm Springs. I was 33 and still in excellent shape 6’2 165# with a 8 inch cock and hot ass to go along, I was living in Weho and spent one day a week in PS doing paper work and the like. The rest of the week typically was spent on location with hordes of hot young models surrounding me, many of which interested me but I wanted more. I had a Boyfriend at one point but he was too much the partier for me and it didn’t last long.

My parents were well off enough to put me through school and were now retired. Early summer my parents decided to tour the country in their RV and had left just before Memorial Day on their whirlwind tour. Mid June I got the call, it was the San Antonio police letting me know there had been an accident. I made arrangements with my production crew and headed east in my Acura to San Antonio. Making the cross country trip by myself went quickly on the way there, my nerves and stomach in a knot the whole way. Upon my arrival in the area, the local police directed me to the hospital where my parents had been taken. The doctors didn’t hold out much hope for either as they had been hit by a DUI driver and had major injuries, it had taken me two and a half days to drive out and my mother went first followed by my dad a few hours later. The police showed me their car and it was totaled but they had exhumed all the personal items which were in the vehicle including the keys to their RV, I tracked down where it had been parked and headed on over to grieve and take possession of their pride of the roads. It had been a few months since I had seen the parents and had good memories of their previous rig. They obviously had traded up for this trip and had been towing their small car behind, so they could investigate the areas they were visiting.

I meet up with my parents lawyers the following morning, via video conference and they disclosed my parents’ wishes to me, being their only child they left their entire estate to me which included the RV , their house, stock portfolio and other holdings, while this was a life changing development I was still in shock over my loss. I had had a restless night and was still tired when I closed out the video link to the lawyer, when there was a knock at the door to the RV. It was Dave the RV Park’s manager and next door neighbor. Dave was early 40’s blond about 6’ tall and a body builder, my type of guy, he had come over to check on me and to let me know my parents space rental was up the next day and was inquiring on whether I would want a few extra nights, to take care of arrangements.

I told him I would appreciate the extra couple of days to unwind and to collect my thoughts. Dave suggested a little mind relaxation and pulled out a couple of joints and asked if I liked to party a little to take my mind off of the situation. I was used to doing some recreational drugs on the sets of some of the productions and invited him to come sit near me on the couch. Dave came over and sat down then lite up the first joint and took a hit, then passed it to me, I took a deep drag and it was different than the weed I was used to. I passed it back and he took another hit then leaned in and shotguned it into my mouth our lips almost touching. I began to feel the effects quickly and asked what kind of 420 was that, “oh it’s my special blend, two thirds weed and a sprinkle of Tina” I suddenly realized why it was affecting me so quickly and why I suddenly had a raging boner. He took another hit and this time our lips met as he shotguned it into my lungs, his hands finding my crotch, squeezing my cock in the process.

As the joint burned out I led Dave to the bedroom and undressed him slowly while planting hot wet kisses on his face and then body, working my way down his treasure trail and onto his cock, which was dripping precum onto his balls. I pushed him onto the bed and lifted his legs to access his sweet tender ass, I began licking his hole and working first one then two fingers into his hole loosing him up for my hard tool. If he was as horny as I was this would be a easy conquest of this beautifully hot man. I entered into his mancunt in one swift movement and hilted my cock inside of him, he flinched in pain a moment then relaxed and began rocking his hips on my pole, I stood there bent over him sucking on his lips and nipples while he fucked himself on my cock. I was getting close when he asked if I was negative as he didn’t want to take anything home to the wife and kids, if you know what I mean. My production company tests all our models before their scenes and I have been using the same testing facility to keep myself free of STI’s as well, so I said yes I was clean then he begged me for my load. I shoot my four day emotionally charged load deep into his canal and collapsed on top of him. I lay there sobbing on him as he rolled me off to the side and held me as I let my grief overtake me. He held me for about an hour before reclaiming his clothes and leaving me naked on the bed, kissing me and telling me to get a good night’s sleep and he’d check on me in the morning.

The next morning about 10 there came a knock on the door, I opened it to find Dave’s wife and teen age son come over to check on me and to offer their condolences as well. I told them I was doing well and asked if they were familiar with the car trailer and hitch so I could tow my Acura home behind the rig. Steven his 19 year old son was most eager to help out, as he showed me how to hitch the trailer then drive my car onto the trailer, lining up my front wheels then securing the vehicle to the trailer. Steven told me he’s lived in the RV Park all his life and has helped out quite a few guests in his 19 years. We talked about what I did for a living and he seemed quite interested in perhaps modeling, saying it would be nice to get paid good money for what he’s been secretly doing for the last year, I raised an eyebrow, he told me in a hushed voice that quite a few guys would pay him to strip for them as they took pictures of his hot nimble body. “So are you gay” I asked him and he nodded and asked that I keep it to myself. I chuckled, the fruit didn’t fall far from the tree, I asked what he did for amusement when he wasn’t seducing park guests, and he said “I sneak out to the bath house”, again I raised my eyebrow.

I met with the county corner and the funeral home that was going to prepare the bodies to be shipped back to California and arraigned for a home in Los Angeles to pick them up, and prepare them for internment. I did some shopping and returned to the RV mid-afternoon, exhausted from my morning errands I laid down on the couch, and turned on the flat screen television, drifting off a bit to whatever program was playing, I awoke to Steven sucking my now hard cock, working it up and down swallowing it almost in its entirety. I sat up as his blue eyes looked up at me, pleading me to let him continue. I raised him up by lifting under his armpits, which had a light layer of sweat built up, and bringing him to my lips. I whispered “go lock the door” as he got up and turned the latch I got up and guided him to the bedroom where I peeled off his shorts and tank top and buried my face in his teenage pits the licked my way down to his cock, which was larger than his fathers by an inch or so and a lot thicker, I looked up at him as he smiled “big cocks run on both sides of my family, but my mom’s side has bigger ones, or at least my cousins do” he smirked. I asked him if he ever played with his dad, and he said only once shortly after his 18th birthday they had gotten drunk together and they sucked each other off. We cuddled each other for about an hour or two and I let him plow me with a condom on (he insisted) before blasting and filling the rubber, he pulled out and I slipped the condom off then cleaned off his cock of jism and lube while tying a knot in the rubber and tossing it into the trash can in the bathroom. He said he had to get home for dinner and asked if I wanted an adventure tonight, I shrugged sure and he said he’d pick me up around 9:30, “dress sexy and hot”.

I was planning on pulling out the next morning so I pulled on a jock and some shorts and threw on a tank top that complimented my muscular chest. At around 9:35 he knocked on my door and I answered he too was in shorts and a tank and he asked if we could take my car. As I had yet to put it on the trailer I said yes, he guided us through town to a warehouse district where we parked and he lead me to the bath house. We paid our fees and got our lockers, turns out to be a student night so place is full of college studs as well as your typical variety of guys in towels roaming the halls. I noticed as I hung with Steven he knew quite a few of the students and many of the regulars but he only practiced safe sex even with his friends. Steven had encouraged me to bring along my business cards and recruit any hot guys I thought I could use in my production work, I took him up and handed out about half a dozen cards to promising guys. I did go off a couple times without him and plowed a few holes and took a couple loads in the process, mostly safe college guys who wanted some mature hole. Around 2 in the morning I grabbed Steven from a hot three-way and we headed back to my RV. Steven crashed on my couch and I headed to my bed, sometime in the night he came I and curled up behind me and slipped his raw cock into my hole and dumped his load, I woke with his semi hard cock still buried in my hole and his cum dripping out alongside. I drifted back to sleep and he was gone when I got up a few hours later.

I woke around 10 and took a shower, then went out and hitched up the Acura, Steven came over to double check the safety chains and discreetly gave me a goodbye kiss, as he helped me get the rig ready for departure, shutting down the external sources and becoming road ready. I handed him one of my cards” if you ever come out to LA look me up I’ll give you a audition”, I smiled at him as the pop outs withdrew back into the center and I was secure to hit the road. Around noon I pulled out onto the road and slowly put my trip to San Antonio behind me. This rig was larger than my parents last one but much more powerful, as I got used to the size and bulk of the vehicle I slowly got more confident in driving the rig, and I noticed my speed increasing towards the max. I checked my parents itinerary for where the next stop was supposed to take them and headed to new Mexico to stop for the night, my parents having already reserved and paid for the RV pad for the next couple days, it was off to Albuquerque, then onto Phoenix before heading back to LA.

In Albuquerque, I ran into a few guys online and managed to hook up at the RV Park in the rig, a few were turned on by getting it on in a RV like in some porn video, a few asked me to film them getting fucked, not being one to leave his equipment at home I mounted and set up my cameras to film the action whenever I had visitors who were willing. I left Albuquerque and had headed to Phoenix a couple days later. I managed to get laid in most rest stops along the way as well, the truckers being ever so horny on the road and a few horny travelers who were willing to take a quick break, many away from their families who were picnicking nearby, hot college guys escaping the family trips and all. I pulled into the RV Park late in the evening and just managed to get the rig hooked up as the sun was setting and the street lights began flickering on. I unhitched the Acura and parked it nearby then headed inside to fix some grub and kick back and watch the flat screen, having networking my lap top to the blue ray player I was able to stream the porn from my computer onto the flat screen and watch my video footage of my conquest or any other video on my laptop. As I lay there watching porn I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the hot guys I had met on my trip and plans I had for the rig once I returned home. I had originally thought about selling the rig but now I was thinking of turning it into a mobile studio/office for myself.

I awoke the next morning on the couch , porn still streaming on the television giving me a raging hard on, but I needed coffee so I got up and went to the kitchen to make some only to realize I needed to go to the store and pick up some. I threw on some workout sweats as he morning air was a bit nippy, and jumped in the car on the way to the store, along the way I was approaching a well-known coffee franchise so I decided to stop and get a vente mocha. As I sat in the coffee shop with my laptop checking the current events, and my e-mails using the free Wi-Fi available, I noticed it was across the street from the bus station. I sat there and split my time between taking sips of my drink, browsing my e-mail, making sure not to click on any naughty web links, and watching people go to and from the bus terminal. I was just about finished with my mocha and catching up on work e-mails when I spied a very good looking kid exiting the terminal and head over to the coffee shop.

He was carrying a back pack and was wearing a white a white shirt and black pants, if he had a tie on and a name badge I would have sworn he was one of those guys going door to door trying to convert the wicked. He entered the coffee shop and looked kind of lost, as he hung back a little from the counter I said hi and he politely returned my greeting

“Need help choosing a beverage? The white mocha is good although a little sweet for my taste”

I offered, he replied “don’t usually drink coffee but I hear it will help me stay awake”

“Try the bran muffin as well son it is very tasty” I really wasn’t old enough to be his dad but I felt there was a big enough age difference I could get away with it. He thanked me ordered his drink and muffin then sat down a short distance from me staring out the window as he ate and drank his morning meal, clutching his back pack to him tightly.

“First trip away from home? Names Jamey, what’s yours” I ventured and he began to give the standard reply then caught himself.

“Were not suppose… its Martin, glad to meet you Jamey”

“Going on a trip?”

“Well sort of, meeting some guys to go camping before we start our mission” he replied. We began talking and he began to relax, as he began to trust me a little he finally admitted he really wanted to convince his camping buddy to give up the idea of going on the mission and run away with him to someplace like California and live the sinful life in like West Hollywood. I chuckled and said he could come with me and save the bus fare, half-jokingly, his eyes lit up and I could see him thinking and getting excited.

Just as he was sorting out his plan he looked up to see a buss pull into the terminal. He pulled out his phone and texted his friend he was in the coffee shop across the street. “William and Chris will be here shortly, think we can convince them to go to California instead?”

“I don’t know do you really want to trust a stranger with a thing like that”

“Wouldn't be much worse than trusting our safety to the church in Chile, or at home for that matter if you only knew what I’m trying to get away from”

With that I glanced out to see a couple hot young guys crossing the street one slightly older than the other, but neither looked more than 19. They entered the coffee shop and came over to Martin, they hugged and tears streamed down their cheeks, the older one eyed me, as Martin turned around and introduced them to me they both smiled with reserve.

We sat and chatted a bit and William asked what time was the bus to four corners supposed to leave. Martin informed him that it left just before their bus arrived and the next one wasn’t till that evening some 12 hours away. Both William and Chris looked distraught, then Martin asked if they would like to spend the day with me, back at my RV.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5. Martin

I sat in the back of the bus, my hard on barely contained in my pants; it was late afternoon when the bus began rolling down the road again. I was a few rows back from my original seat and half a row behind Bob and Sam, and just in front of the hot guy who sat on the back bench seat, he was early thirties and well-built and he smiled a lot when our eyes would make connections. As the bus entered the expressway, the man scooted just behind the row of seats in front of him but still within my view, he started stroking his cock beneath his jeans, I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my engorged cock and began stroking it in plain view of Bob and Sam and the hot daddy in the back of the bus. Sam smirked at me with a knowing grin, then leaned in and began making out with Bob, I stuffed my throbbing member back in my pants and shuffled to the back seat, diving into the crotch of the muscle dad, as he scooted into the corner of the back seat, his 8 inch cock oozing precum down my throat and into my mouth. I deep throated his cock, and then he pulled me up to his lips and planted a hot kiss on mine. We made out for a bit then he pulled me up to suck on my cock and play with my balls and ass crack. He fingered my hole and soon had two wiggling In my hole, it felt great but I wasn’t ready for being violated completely so I moved down and went back to sucking his cock, soon to be rewarded with his thick cream at the back of my throat.

I went back to my seat and soon fell into an uneasy, horny sleep, waking with a creamy load in my pants and shorts, I smelled of cum and the wet spot was going to be noticeable when I had to exit the bus. I glanced around and most of the passengers were sleeping or reading in the darkness, I reached into my back pack and pulled out a fresh pair of pants and a fresh white shirt, I stripped off my sweat shirt Applying some deodorant to my pits to mask my sweat, I pulled off my pants and undershorts and slid my fresh pair on commando.

I checked my phone and it was 4:25 in the morning, I was still horny as hell but both Bob and Sam, along with the hot daddy were asleep and I didn’t want to wake them or make noise that would now echo through the quiet interior. I had slipped on my shirt and pants but didn’t button or zip them up leaving my hard muscled abs and chest exposed and my hard cock free to play with. I jerked my cock using sit as lube to jerk myself off thinking about my previous day of frolicking, I stroked it for about 15 minutes before I felt that tingle in my nut sack which signaled an ever pending explosion of cream, the first shoot went over my head and hit the headrest alongside my ear the next two landed squarely on my face, I licked the cum as it dripped off my upper lip the shot three more volleys onto my pectorals and final one on my abs. spent I sat there for a few before, scooping up my cum and licking it off my hands, I grabbed my sweaty shirt and wiped off the remaining slime the stuffed it and my cum spotted pants back in my back pack. I buttoned myself up and tucked everything in, making myself look like a respectable missionary boy and reclined back in my seat, the rest of the bus was beginning to stir as we were nearing our destination.

The bus pulled in almost on time and I went about collecting my duffle bag from the undercarriage storage, I said goodbye to Bob and Sam and they gave me their cell numbers as well as their social networking information so we could keep in contact. It would be at least half an hour forty-five minutes before William and Chris’s bus would arrive so I stored my duffle in one of the large pay lockers at the terminal and pocketed the key, I headed out front and notice a coffee shop across the street, I was hungry and need a pick me up as well.

I headed across the street and entered the shop, noticing that many of the tables were occupied by people drinking their coffee and playing on their laptops. I was unsure of what to order as I never had coffee before when a hot older guy spoke up

“Don’t usually drink coffee but I hear it will help me stay awake”.

“Try the bran muffin as well son it is very tasty”

He had called me son, this put me on the defensive as well as made me feel more comfortable, I placed my order and came and sat down near him as it was one of the few tables left which I could glance out and watch the buses pull into the terminal. I sipped on my beverage and he struck up a conversation, just casual stuff, but it soon made me feel more at ease. He was some sort of media mogul out in California, my ears perked up, thinking this could be the answer to finish my plan of escape. He told me about how his parents had just passed in a horrific car accident and how he was driving their RV back home to LA. I noticed as we were talking the bus for four corners pull out of the terminal and knew that the next wouldn’t be leaving until this evening putting us there in the wee morning hours the next day.

I was beginning to feel closer to Jamey and was beginning to trust him as well, so when William texted me they were almost there I texted back meet me in the coffee shop across the street. I was ready to put phase two of my plan into operation. William and Chris arrived a few minutes later duffel bags in tow. They ordered some beverages and pasties then came over to join Jamey and me, we talked for a while then I broke the news that we would have a 12-14 hour layover for the bus to four corners and Jamey offered that we could spend it with him back at his RV, he told us there was gym facilities as well as a swimming pool we could frolic in while we wiled away the time. William was a bit apprehensive at first, Chris seemed up for the adventure, but both said it was better than hanging out with the weirdo’s at the bus terminal. William and Chris followed Jamey out to his car and threw their duffle bags and backpacks in the trunk, I went across to the terminal to fetch my duffle from the locker, upon returning to Jamey’s car I too deposited my duffle bag in his trunk keeping my back pack with me, I climbed into the front seat next to Jamey. William and Chris climbed into the backseat; I noticed that as they jostled each other they also did it with a passion I could only hope to achieve with William. Jamey pulled out from the parking lot and I noticed William holding Chris’s hand down low, I knew we were all gay, wasn’t sure about Jamey but had a strong suspicion that he was too. It was a quiet trip to the outskirts of town where the RV Park was located; with just chitter chatter from the guys in the back seat and the occasional questions Jamey would pose to me or the other two. We told him how William and I were scheduled to start on our missions in a couple weeks and how we had met through the churches insistence of us becoming a stronger team, bonded by friendship to help us obtain our missionary goals.

Jamey pulled the Acura up next to his rig, and then suggested we leave the duffle bags in the trunk, noting how long it took to drive here and estimating the time to drive us back to catch our bus. He unlocked the RV and let us in. I looked like a missionary trying to save the world, although I doubt many do it freeballing, William and Chris were more casually dressed in jeans and white button downs, but they too had that missionary look to them, anyone observing must have thought Jamey was being converted by three hot missionary boys. Upon entering the rig Chris pushed William towards me and he kissed me for the first time, Chris took hold of Jamey and whispered

” isn’t young love grand”

We kissed for what felt like an eternity, upon breaking our passionate embrace William sniffed me then himself “We smell of sex and hormones”, he pulled Chris in and I kissed him too as Jamey looked on. Jamey made a noise and we pulled apart, we looked at him and grinned pulling him into the big hug and make out session. “Wow, you guys do really smell of sex and road grime” he then asked if we had a change of clothes in our back packs and I told him mine was already soiled and William and Chris had left theirs in the trunk. Jamey began unbuttoning our white button downs and un fastening our pants. As my pants hit the floor with no underwear on my cock spring up and hit my belly, Williams and Chris’s tented their boxers, before Jamey pulled those down as well. We stood there three naked missionary boys, like Greek gods before Jamey in the main section of the RV, Jamey dropped to his knees and began sucking our cocks, sucking one then another, then moving onto the third then back again. About an hour later all our cocks had shot either on or in Jamey’s mouth, face, abdomen or chest and he took each load. We now really smelled of sweat and sex, the rig took on a scent of a well-used locker room.

Jamey got up and went into the bedroom, emerging with some hot, sexy swimwear and threw each of us a pair and told us to put them on. We did as our host instructed then he tossed us each a beach towel and lead us to the pool. The pool area had a small dressing room attached along with communal shower area, with all of us being athletic it wasn’t anything new to sharing a locker-room shower. We all showered down washing the dried cum and sweat from out sculpted bodies. We then did some swimming and lounging by the pool for an hour or two

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

6. Chris

William and I barely made it back to the bus, before the driver shut the door behind us, it was getting dark as the bus pulled out onto the highway. The midday stop had been fun, we had caught some sandwiches, and then had sex in the restroom, before racing for the bus it was only a 30 minute stop and we indeed got carried away in the rest room. We shuffled to close to the back of the bus the flopped into a seat William almost falling into my lap as the driver turned out onto the road, we laughed as William leaned in and planted a hot kiss on my lips, then threw the bag with the sandwiches into my lap. We broke out the sandwiches and gobbled them down, darkness engulfed the landscape, as it whizzed past outside the window. I lay my head on Williams shoulder as he fondled my crotch making me hard. I glanced down the isle and no one was paying attention to us, many were drifting off to sleep. William unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and stroked me I reached over and pulled out his cock and returned the hand job. William leaned over and took my ridged pole in his mouth, had to try hard not to moan loudly as he brought me to brink of blowing my load down his throat. He pulled off my cock just as my first volley hit him in the chin then subsequent blast hit his face with my jizz.

The bus had four stops scheduled but seemed to make multiple random stops, what would have been a couple hour drive took close to most of the night, then an accident outside of phoenix delayed us even more. William texted Martin when we were nearing the terminal, Martin texted back that he was waiting in the coffee shop across the street. Twenty minutes later and the bus was pulling into the terminal. William exchanged a couple more text with Martin, then we collected our duffle bags from the undercarriage luggage compartment. Martin had said to meet him across the street at the coffee shop so we crossed the street and entered the coffee shop. William looked around then spotted Martin over in the corner near the window that looked out upon the bus terminal. We walked over to Martin and an older guy with whom he had been having coffee with. William shook their hands and I did too after him, he then went and got us something to drink and eat. I eyed Martin while William procured nourishment, thinking this was a guy I could really come to enjoy being with, Martin had introduce his companion as Jamey, who was also easy on the eyes and caused my cock to inflate a bit. Upon Williams return we sat down with Martin and he explained that due to our late arrival the buss to Four corners camp grounds had already left and the next one didn’t depart till later that evening, Jamey offered his hospitality and said if we wanted we could come back to his RV and spend the day with him, giving us a chance to relax and clean up before continuing on our journey, I was apprehensive at first, but soon grew more comfortable around Jamey.

We loaded our duffle bags into the back of Jamey’s Acura while Martin went to fetch his duffle from the locker across the street at the terminal. William and I had already climbed into the back seat by the time Martin returned with his bag. Taking advantage of the darkly tinted back windows we kissed while waiting on Martin and Jamey to get in the car. Martin climbed into the passenger seat and fastened his seat buckle, turning around to look back at William and myself who were unconsciously holding hands, he seemed to sigh at the sight. Martin drove for quite a while before pulling up next to a really nice Rig and parking the car. He asked us if we needed anything from our bags and we absent mindedly said no not really almost in unison, Jamey Unlocked the RV and Martin was the first to step inside followed by myself and William with Jamey bringing up the rear closing the door behind him.

I had stepped off to one side and William stood in front of me with Martin surveying the interior of the Motorhome, I gave William a quick push towards Martin “boy you have been drooling over each other for months now do something about it”

Martin and William embraced and began to make out like long lost lovers, before pulling apart and commenting on how each stunk of sweat and Sex, we all giggled, admitting there was some action on the way here. Jamey came up behind me and gave me a hug “I’m glad I could spend some time with you boys” I turned around and kissed him on his lips, William and martin had removed each other’s button downs and were caressing each other’s sweaty torsos kissing and licking one another’s hot body. Jamey began undressing me as well and although he was older it didn’t have the same creepy feeling as it had with my father, when good old dad would come on to me and force me to suck him or take his average cock in my bunghole. It felt nice to have a guy caress my solid muscular body and want me for who I was and not for what I represented, a missionary to be conquered. As Martin and William quickly ended up on the couch in a sixty nine position sucking at each other’s manhood, Jamey worked his way down and began rimming my sweet hole and tasting my sweet nectar alternating between my cock and ass with his oral tongue lashing. Martin was the first to shoot off into and onto Williams’s mouth, shot onto myself as Jamey tongue fucked my hole then lapped up my boy juice from my rippling abs, before shooting his own load across my chest. William was the last to grunt out his orgasm

Jamey offered each of us a swim suit, if that’s what you want to call them, skimpy speedo type suits which barely contained our large tools. He then lead us out to the pool area and showered us the communal showers, Which were really meant to rinse off before entering the pool but we used them to soap each other up and clean off the previous days sweat and sex off, I stood guard as William and Martin furthered their exploration of one another’s bodies and as William allowed Martin to penetrate his ass using soap as lube and pound into him. Martin soon shoot another load into my protégé in sex before having his virginity taken by William in return, they were both wrinkled like prunes as they emerged from the showers now fresh and clean, and freshly fucked. Jamey lay out by the pool as we showered and greeted us when we came out, we lay on either side of him in chaise lounges for about an hour before he suggested we return to the RV for some rest and refreshing beverages.

William, Martin and I had never had drank anything, other than the spiked Orange juice my father used to seduce us that first couple of nights so when Jamey offered us beers we were all hesitant but Martin accepted gladly shortly after a momentary pause, Jamey then pulled out some weed, he said he got it from a friend in San Antonio where he picked up the RV. We had never smoked being the good missionary boys but our guard was down and it also didn’t help when Jamey shotgunned it into our mouths and lungs, soon we each had a nice buzz going and were freely taking tokes from the seemingly innocent joints, I was getting really horny however and wanted cock in my holes. Jamey pulled out a little metal container and dipped his finger into the plastic bag contained within the fingered my ass with first one then two fingers then proceeded to do the same to William and Martin.

“What was that” I asked

“That is what is called a booty bump my friend”

As the burning subsided I got really horny my head seemed to be going a mile a minute and most of my inhibitions flew out the window. Martin and William seemed to be feeling the same way and they retreated to the bed room, I now had Jamey all to myself as he made out with me on the couch, my hard-on wouldn’t go down, I wanted cock in me, he feed me more of his cock as he pulled out a glass pipe and torch and began alternating between taking hits, shot gunning me hits and having me take hits from the pipe. My head was in the clouds as I soon realized his cock was buried in my ass and he was pumping me full of his hot load. I was about to shoot my load as he slid down my throbbing pole and impaled himself just as I shot my cum up into his manhole, he milked my shaft with his ass muscles making me cum harder and almost passing out from the orgasm, I then realized as I began to focus again that Martin and William had reentered the room and Jamey was telling them to use my hole and remind me of my cumdump status. Martin took up a place between my legs and slide in his impressive tool the pounded me for what seemed like hours before William took his turn, then Jamey again. They rotated taking turns on my upturned hole pounding me then switching off eventually dumping load after load into my hole. Jamey pulled out a butt plug and slid it into my well-worn hole “don’t want you dripping on the furniture” he patted my ass as I soon fell into a restless sleep slowly coming down off of the alcohol and the small booty bump, Tina that I had smoked. I appeared to be getting dark outside as I closed my eyes.

I awoke as the sun streamed through the mini blinds the rays falling upon my face. We had spent the night, I got up the butt plug still wedged between my cheeks, I walked gingerly down the short hallway and entered the bathroom just as the plug plopped out into the shower, I turned around and sat on the toilet and let whatever flow, small amounts of cum seeped out my stretched hole before my natural abilities allowed me to clamp down the clean-up. I exited the bathroom and proceeded down to the bed room where I found Martin sandwiched between Jamey and William spooning. Jamey’s morning hard on had sneaked up into Martin and his had penetrated into William. Where just yesterday he had been an anal virgin he was now giving and taking at the same time. I climbed onto the bed and spooned behind Jamey and slid my cock into his cum lubed hole forming a nice chain. As I slid slowly in and out he began riding my cock and in turn fucking Martin in the process, William also began to stir and worked his ass around Martins shaft. We lay there fucking for the next half hour before Jamey blew his load into Martin triggering a chain reaction in Martin and me and we both blasted our loads into our receptive asses in front of us. William finally blew his load into his hand then fed it to Martin and Jamey. Jamey then had us roll over on our stomachs as he ate our scummy holes.

Jamey announced we had once again missed our buss to the campgrounds but he needed to head back to California to get things in order and return to work. Martin looked at us and with his best Puppy dog eyes

“hey guys want to go to California and hang with Jamey instead of roughing it at some dirty campground full of homophobes and bigots?”

William and I looked at each other than at Jamey and Martin, I was all up for it since the farther away from dad and his troubles the better off I thought I’d be. William was very hesitant and kind of balked at the idea of changing plans, then looked at Martin and stepped up and planted a big kiss on his lips” I’ll go where ever you need me to go , just to be with you.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6