Tips to become a bottom

A wholefood diet with lots of fibre. As little fat as possible (George Foreskin had the right idea with his grills). Pig out on miwsli or nut roast the night before and take a couple of imodium before going to bed (imodium increases the absorption of liquid from shit). Above all, know how long it takes you to process food - easily checked by eating a small can of sweetcorn and watching for the indigestible husks appearing in the toilet bowl. What you eat the next day depends on your digestive interval - always allow an extra hour. A quick douche after that and you're ready to go (well, I am)...

Yes, you will have a typical digestive transit time, given optimal conditions, but I think it will speed up if you eat a lot of bulk and things need to be moved along to make way, so I avoid food within a few hours.

As to the rectum being empty, it is my understanding and experience leads me to believe it collects the material as it arrives and that you feel you need to take a dump when it fills up and the material gets near the anus.

So, I would say if your stools are fairly firm and come out cleanly - so not too fatty or loose - and you take your time to empty out well, you could well be clean enough for a fuck without a clean out though a good fuck and the dictum being pumped can encourage more to come through so I wouldn't risk a long or second fuck. It's sensible to tell the top the situation anyway as has been said.

"Tips to become a bottom"

In a word, "Poppers".

Despite being late 40's, I hadn't used poppers properly, mainly because first few attempts resulted in headache. When I tried some decent poppers with a friend a) i though they were amazing; and B) they loosened my arse (and inhibitions). However, the downside of all of that was I became poz as a result of really getting into the receiving end of anal sex.

"Tips to become a bottom"

In a word, "Poppers".

Despite being late 40's, I hadn't used poppers properly, mainly because first few attempts resulted in headache. When I tried some decent poppers with a friend a) i though they were amazing; and B) they loosened my arse (and inhibitions). However, the downside of all of that was I became poz as a result of really getting into the receiving end of anal sex.

Just make sure never to try to sniff them while lying on your back. All it takes is your partner bumping your arm by accident for half the bottle to go up your nose... I know this from experience. Worst night of my life, ended up in hospital overnight.

I've actually been surprised how many guys will still want to fuck me even after I insist that I haven't cleaned out down there cause I was planning on just topping that night. Not that I was lying or anything, sometimes I just find it easier to stick to topping if I don't feeling like prepping. Its always come out clean anyway. My understanding is that there isn't actually any feces in your rectum until just before you feel like you have to go to the washroom.

Very true it has been the case here too, but it's not much of an issue really for anyone under 7" with me, as the lower part of the rectum is usually clean anyway, it's only when they enter the second compartment it becomes an issue :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lots of bad info on cleaning out!! The key item is nobody's system is the same - you gotta know YOURS. Your enema should only require one bag of plain water. More than that, and you're not coming clean that night because everything is too runny. For me, that might mean too MUCH fiber. For others it means other things. Figure out what it is an fix it. If you have IBS you might need an imodium and some fasting time to slow down bowel transit, and try getting off gluten. Now one good trick I HAVE tried is inserting a menthol cough drop for an hour or so before play (after the enema). It makes your ass make more mucus which helps clean out the last of the nastiness and leaves you nice and fresh. I saw that one on fetlife. You'd think it would sting, but it doesn't. (Oil based lube, of course)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 years later...
On 8/10/2013 at 11:15 PM, Twink45x said:

I'm the exact same, only ever sucked cock and I love being on my knees with a dick in my mouth but really want to make the step to taking anal. Just need to find the right guy and get over my nerves

I went for someone older, like a 59 year old, he knew exactly what he was doing and expertly opened me up. Give that a try.

As a tight bottom with a relatively shallow ass, I'd say breathe, relax, and as you're receiving the dick, push out like you're taking a dump, it opens up the inner hole. Lots of lube helps, too! My Tops love how the ass muscles stroke their heads. Never had any complaints! 

Edited by dude8688
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...