Negs: Do you strictly want neg fucks, or is poz ok?

bberik

If I can tell he's POZ from his biohazard, awesome, otherwise I don't have any real need to know. Now if he is a chainsmoker, and after he loads in me, he tells me he wants me to experience his AIDS world of backback sex while he experiences my lung damaging world of heavy cigarette smoking....OMG I'd take any STD offered by that man.

I prefer neg, but I'm cool with undetectable guys. I want to stay neg, so it's important for me at least ask the guy what is his status.

But will he tell the truth? I would be safer if the guy asks me if I'm neg. That way I know he's concerned too, and most likely neg. If he doesn't ask, it obviously doesn't matter so much to him. But again, how could he know that I'm telling the truth?

But will he tell the truth? I would be safer if the guy asks me if I'm neg. That way I know he's concerned too, and most likely neg. If he doesn't ask, it obviously doesn't matter so much to him. But again, how could he know that I'm telling the truth?

I guess it comes down to trust, even if you fuck or let a guy fuck you with a condom, what are the chances of him not having ripped or damaged the condom in some way that you could not have felt it during the moment?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if the intent is there, there is not much you can do to stop it.

I personally am neg and have no intention of being poz. I wouldn't mind being fucked by a poz or undetectable guy but we'll no longer be barebacking.

i have knowingly been fucked and bred by poz guys! I have anonymous sex in baths! I pretty much know what kind of bottom iam ( Slut ) so it does not bother me and i accept that i will be knocked up;) Though i dont consider myself a bug chaserm but just a bareback loving slut.

this is my life exactly! im the same, tho i admit i do find poz guys hotter

Neg here and want to stay that way. But I have spent many days at the bath house taking anon loads too. I wouldn't knowingly take a pos load, but I don't always ask status. Sometimes I am so horny I don't care. If I am asked my status I tell em my last test date. I know this doesn't make sense. I like being barebacked and I wanna stay neg. I guess I fall in the denial group! I keep doing it and hope it all cums out ok.

I would prefer staying neg as well, but I can't help taking poz loads. I'm a don't ask,don't tell kind of guy, but if the guy lets me know he is poz, my heart just pounds the whole time he fucks me. The thrill of playing with fire, I guess. I'm sure I will get burned someday, but the feeling of taking the risk is too great and feels too good to resist.

I think it's the thrill of the hunt/risk -- like anon sex or taking a drug for the first time -- I've know neg tops that are totally cool barebacking and breeding poz holes and occasionally flip for them -- esp if their undetectable.

I don't want to sound naive but I don't think 'most' guys would lie about their status. I do ask a head of time-I don't wait until I get in bed- pretty much before even meeting him. If they're hot, the case most of the time, we just do something else.

I know most poz guys are the hottest and roughest but I'm too broke and lazy to face hiv. I probably will just die if I get infected.