Negs: Do you strictly want neg fucks, or is poz ok?

bberik

But will he tell the truth? I would be safer if the guy asks me if I'm neg. That way I know he's concerned too, and most likely neg. If he doesn't ask, it obviously doesn't matter so much to him. But again, how could he know that I'm telling the truth?

Well, it seems like a lot of guys who like to bareback don't even bother to ask, so it may be they don't care. Some guys also just assume that if someone doesn't mention their status they must be neg and some assume they must be poz. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Yeah, the guy could be lying about his status when I ask, but since I ask before we meet, I've got time to see how he goes about the rest of the conversation. For whatever reason, people who lie about their status end up admitting it later on, so you've got some time to catch them. One of the cool things about using sites like BBRT is that you can see how people present themselves. If they've got "ask me" on their hiv status, that says to me they either don't know or don't care about their status, so we aren't playing.

I just started barebacking a year ago but would not takes loads. But who knows dome guys could have pumped half their load up my ass before blowing over my ass. Recently I started taking neg loads and undetectable loads. But again who knows if they are lying. I keep jerking off over taking poz loads. It makes my cock so hard thinking about it. I will end up being poz eventually anyway so want to get converted soon and join the brotherhood. Poz cock is Fuckin hot.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Curiously, I take "ask me" as meaning "positive, but I don't have the nerve to say so". I don't knowingly fuck with guys who think they're neg, and "ask me" leaves room for doubt.

What about fellows on PrEP?

Guest BtmByTheBay

Much like GermanFucker's point of view a couple of pages back, I prefer, open, honest communication with a partner. Along with that, I can't afford the cost of treatment. I'm not looking for conversion, nor do I have any great negative judgment toward another person's choices as long as they don't affect me. I realize that not everything is one hundred percent safe, but I do what I can to minimize my risk, so that involves getting tested, being honest about my status, and asking my partners to do the same (and there are a modest number of honest neg4neg guys out there, I'm one of them). This sometimes means using condoms when I'd really rather not, or limiting how often I get fucked or bred, but I can accept that.

I just started barebacking a year ago but would not takes loads. But who knows dome guys could have pumped half their load up my ass before blowing over my ass. Recently I started taking neg loads and undetectable loads. But again who knows if they are lying. I keep jerking off over taking poz loads. It makes my cock so hard thinking about it. I will end up being poz eventually anyway so want to get converted soon and join the brotherhood. Poz cock is Fuckin hot.

I've only barebacked - never tested. Just wait and see it happen. I know it's going to and like Hungry Bottom77, Poz gets me really hot.

What about fellows on PrEP?

That's a new factor in it all, isn't it? Remember, knowing transmission, of HIV in the UK is a crime, usually prosecuted as grievous bodily harm. Same thing you get done for if you cut someone's arm off. It would come under that wonderful euphemism "needs discussion". I think for me I wouldn't until they'd got a month of PrEP under their belt - and that's for my peace of mind.

PrEP doesn't seem to have the same profile in the UK as it does is in the USA - or maybe I'm severely out of touch despite checking a number of HIV websites every day. I think here it's fallen into the category of "well, we've proved we can do it" and there's little promotion of it with doctors preferring to start the HIV+ person of a serodisconcordant couple on therapy early rather than offer PrEP: The idea of treatment as prevention seems to be stronger here. But both are needed when we refuse to conform to the monogamous standards they thought civil partnerships and marriage would bring (I know a guy who fucked with one of the guys getting married on their wedding night - and found him as lousy a fuck as I did)

Basically I think we need a better form of PrEP, and we need to pay more attention to TasP, and in the UK at least, both need to be promoted.

Guest JizzDumpWI

PrEP has hardly taken off over here in the colonies... But, it is sure beginning to take hold if my little STD clinic in Milwaukee WI is bringing it up as an option (for those of us in the condom refusing crowd). And we're up to 23 now here on BZ who put their status as "neg on PrEP". Not exactly a firestorm compared to the 412 "poz not on meds"; 1216 "poz on meds" or the 18026 DADT guys here on breedingzone.

But guys like rawTOP being fairly forthright about it; and a few others will, over time, get PrEP into the conversation. IMO it is a game changer. Neg guys who are reliably neg and can stay that way at much the same rate as "poz on meds" guys can remain undetectable. PrEP lets neg guys enjoy bare sex and still remain neg at least at the same rate as condom sex. So the fellows here who are attempting to serosort and "want to stay neg" really ought to contact their local STD clinic, or local Infection Disease doc and explore it for themselves. It makes it substantially less risky for the poz guy who would like to stay OFF meds for a long as possible, to do so and still fuck the PrEP guys.

And to the extent that one is a chaser only because they are committed to raw sex; and thus conclude their fate can ONLY be to become poz; PrEP let's them change that outcome. It is no longer the case that raw sex HAS to equate to becoming poz.

Better form of PrEP? Sure as TasP research continues; I suspect we'll see better forms of "PrEP" emerge on the market. And if that ALSO helps to reverse the quickly growing TB resurgence all the better.

There are 21 other guys HERE on BZ on PrEP beyond rawTOP and myself. It would be excellent to see all 23 (and more as the number grows) get more vocal about this.

I bareback, not tested, and take loads and rarely ask about status unless it comes up in conversation. If guy tells me he's poz I still take his load, but ask him to tell me when his pozzing my ass, I find this very horny. The best session was an anon overnight session where we slept but he had free access to my ass all night and took full advantage of it. He told me he was poz after the first load was deep in my ass.

For all those who are still neg like me, when you fuck do you prefer your sex partner to be neg like you, or is it ok that they are poz?

As for myself, I never ask. I'm not a bug chaser, but for some reason, not knowing is what turns me on. I don't know if the guy I fuck is neg or poz.

I am now soon ready to bottom as well, and I know already that not knowing what's gonna spray my insides is gonna turn me on.

Definitely prefer poz cum here. It's edgier, more taboo, and feels wrong, except my dick gets rock hard ...

Guest RAWGUYUK

I started out as top only so i could reduce my risk. Although the risk was the real turn on anyway. That lasted for about 5 years. Then i started to take loads from guys i knew were undetectable because we got to know eachother and talked about it and I trusted them.

Then I started to take unknown loads at sex clubs. It started when I went to Berlin and went to the Coffee and Cream poz bb party. I was going to top only but met some amazingly hot tops there who wanted to fuck me and i couldn't resist.

Bit by bit the idea of being fucked bb by unknown status guys became irrisistable and I started doing it at sex clubs and saunas a lot. Then an undetectable fuckbud friend of mine asked if i wanted to be fucked with him by a poz guy not on meds. Turned me on so much that I did it. The whole time i was begging the top to convert me and he was so into it he came very quickly in my ass. Hehe

Was neg at my last test in march but i haven't tested since. I would call myself a chaser now because i actively seek poz guys to fuck and be fucked by, although i wont turn down neg guys and still love unknown status.

I have been offered Prep by my local clinic, and it would be free here on the NHS but i don't want it.

I'm searching for the top that's willing to knock me up with the purpose of truly leaving his DNA in me. Not just the seed, but the identifier of his status which will change my mine. I want him to look in my eyes and as he's flooding me with his entire being. I want him to tell me exactly what he did and how I will belong to him even if we part ways after that. There is a turn on knowing I can be used by several guys or that I can be "stealthed" but in the end I want to know who he is. I won't refuse anything else he has in store for me, but I'm looking for that "one".. Anyone in Phoenix willing to be him?

I just wanna feel that cock sliding in an out and cumming deep inside. I try to lean towards neg coz if I catch it I will be looking to get fucked every second of every day. I have taken a few poz lately though 3 knowingly in my hornyness and last one told me during and since we were already