where so you get your maximum impact?

glory_dog

So the main place I used to get my max (mainlabs) stopped selling it. They used to have a 3 pack deal for $34. Now they are selling some other brand for $20 a can or some other brand U4EA $60 for 3.

Is there any other place I can get a decent deal? I need the stuff to jack off with...

• 2 weeks later...

I do not use it or poppers, but here in Ft Lauderdale there seems to be a major supply disruption. A bud who uses both reported to me that when he was at the tubs yesterday they were selling the small bottles of poppers at the counter---for THIRTY dollars!! No Max Impact avail anywhere in town, just some other can , and it was about $10 more than the old Max Impact used to sell for. I am fortunate- even the discount store for poppers here has upped their prices- used to be 7 bucks for the small bottle, now 10, and the larger bottles went from 15 to 20 according to him- I hit the discount store just b4 the shortage and bought 2 small bottles of Hell Fire for the guys who come by to use my hole, and got it at the old prices

Somewhere I read or heard something about the feds raiding a major manufacturer of the poppers, not really sure thats the cause- or if it is just urban myth getting spread

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted Jenray and this is their response:

That rumor is false. The is a shortage of poppers and sprays because the manufacturers are having production issues. Many retailers are out of stock and the shortage could last until November. The following link contains more details:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10063

• 1 month later...

After being backordered, I just received my order of Maximum Impact. It has changed and is horrible! Does anyone know what happened? It doesn't seem to work anymore. I feel like I just threw my money away.

(I used to really enjoy the product to help me take the "larger boys". If this keeps up, any recommended alternatives?)

Same here -- after being unavailable for a couple of months Maximum Impact is back on the shelves in Atlanta -- but the formula has changed (and the price increased from $10.99 to $15.99) -- totally awful -- smells horrible, leaves a nasty after taste and does not have the same effect. I won't be wasting my money on the new version again!