Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

8 hours ago, beanna said:

Woman such as myself mainly exit to have a mans DNA grow inside our bodies

Lady, you exist for a man to love, to own, to show off, to take care of and to watch as men breed her often, before going back to your home with ur husband. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2020 at 7:40 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have fantasized about getting pregnant since I was 13. When I was knocked up at 19 I thought I had fulfilled my fantasy. I still fantasize about getting pregnant sometimes

I am with you on this. Years before I actually had the chance to feel someone fill my hole, I fantasized about being loved, owned, and used by a real man. While I’ve never had any interest in being or doing anything that resembles a female, being fucked hard and often by a man who feels an instinctive need to procreate makes my hole twitch. Just knowing that he instinctively needs to use me as his pussy boy and expects me to allow myself to be filled balls deep by a real man with potent baby batter gives me such intense joy. Any of you guys out there into nice midwestern farm boys who need to have their smooth bubble butts impregnated, definitely hit me up!!!

861C9954-8DEE-44C8-9D13-6B193AE9013D.jpeg.d90773a036b491fedb32d455774b082b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this idea : being a little horny slut on her ovulation period so I become crazy and I can’t think of anything except getting pregnant.

So I behave in the sluttiest way to make my bull horny enough to knock up and shoot as maximum seed as he can in my pussy. Once he pull his dick out I want to plug myself to let my body absorbs all the sperm inside. Getting so much sperm inside me that in the end he can’t put his dick inside my pussy as it is so full of sperm so I just suck him until he shoot above my open hole.

I have a glass plug so I can see all the white juice inside. My belly has grow so I can put my hand on it and feel impregnanted by my stallion.

Or so damn horny that I do an impregnantation gangbang to maximize my chances. I forbid all the men to cum anywhere but my pussy. I finish the night with so much different semen inside me. Mmmmhhh love it

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

There have been a few men I've fantasized about where I was a woman riding on top of his writhing body,  milking his body of his cum. I get every drop, knowing his seed would impregnate me, claiming me, proving he had filled me. Having the baby and everything after never played into the fantasy, but the actual breeding act is hot. That's why i love "baby batter" as the term for cum. 

I've got a BIG breeding/impregnation fetish. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 3:00 AM, Heir2012 said:

but the actual breeding act is hot.

Absolutely. From start (the first pulsation of the perineum as it commences squirting the man's seed deep inside of the cunt) to finish (being spent). It is the thought of the cunt and the body it is attached to submitting to being used by the Top for his pleasure and filled with his DNA/seed.

That's why i love "baby batter" as the term for cum. 

A very good friend of mine gave me that term of ''baby making batter'' many years ago, I love it, maybe because of the following.....

I've got a BIG breeding/impregnation fetish. 

I'd love to make an FTM actually pregnant! 🐷

There is a ton of overlap in my bak of kinks. I have no desire to be female or feminized, but M-Preg  and Male Lactation  are turning  My Transformation kink slides right in there with my "monster" [ Demon Vamp/ Lycan] kink. It nestles up nicely with my Furry an B.C. kink all provide me with an army to spread over the world lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pnp-pig said:

Hell NO!! For me i am man and love everything about being man including fucking without the pregnancy concerns.  Sorry to be sooo blunt

This is the fundamental misunderstanding I think exists about bottoming and this kind of profoundly primal human drive. 

Apart from the obvious human drive for sexual activity which in some way we all take part in according to our natures, its worth remembering that sex is always about control, whether it's given up, taken, or shared. Wilde was dead on the money when he opined “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.”

If you look deeply enough, I think you'll find much of the time men with a deep need to impregnate, and men with a corresponding need to be impregnated, are both happy and joyfully male and not looking for a gender shift. What lies underneath this dynamic is a need to dominate/impregnate and be dominated/impregnated. Thinking about the ultimate acts of submission connected with sex, the idea of becoming pregnant for a man, yolked as an incubator for his DNA for months has to be near or at the top of the list. Being same-sex attracted is a normal human sexual variation, but the biological drives pattered into our species by millennia of evolution find a way to express themselves just the same.

The assigned male at birth bottoms who present their ripe, fertile cunts for impregnation do so knowing they won't get pregnant (duh). The reptile brain inside us doesn't care. It wants to do what instinct tells it too - fuck, surrender their cunt to a worthy breeder, and come away changed by it. Claimed. Owned. Transformed. 

There is also the transgressive nature of a men yearning to be impregnated by a man with that clear intention, as though the yearning to bottom and accept men's cocks in their bodies wasn't already a step along that same path. Just a deeper submission, a more complete surrender.

Some imaginative bottoms focus on the idea of a man transforming them in some way as a result of their fucking. Pregnancy is just one of the ones that align with the reptile brain, but submission and surrender can be seen in other transformation kinks like imagining being made a werewolf, vampire, or even poz conversion (no, I'm not equating them) by a intensely focused primal top.

Male breeders are following the biological imperative to fuck and deposit their seed in every hole they can. Some of these breeders become aware of how their primal need to fuck and seed resonates more strongly when they connect it to impregnating, claiming, owning, and or transforming the bottom they are using.

I completely get @Pnp-pig's point of view. Being a male is a pretty good gig in many ways, although there are downsides too. Being a male is seen as consequence free in many ways. Now, I don't get guys who cross dress and it's not something I see myself getting a sexual charge out of. At the same time, I don't feel any strong reaction towards the men who do get into it. 

It's well covered in research how homophobia, external or internal, has deep roots in misogyny and is grounded in a sense of male primacy. As gay, bi, and men who have sex with men its worth some quiet reflection to excavate where our feelings and attitudes towards men who exhibit *any* aspect of what is traditionally seen as the female role (Receptive in sex, reproductive drive, sexually subordinate) might be coming from. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Male breeders are following the biological imperative to fuck and deposit their seed in every hole they can. Some of these breeders become aware of how their primal need to fuck and seed resonates more strongly when they connect it to impregnating, claiming, owning, and or transforming the bottom they are using

That’s exactly how I see it. I’m a man with a very strong need and drive to impregnate. Not only does the act get me off but the thought is what always pushes me over the edge into shooting and depositing my seed into a willing open cunt. I’m a primal fucker that can sniff out a fertile cunt anywhere. My brain just shuts off, my dick gets hard and all I can think about is pussy and when and where I’ll be able to take care of my cock’s needs. But to answer OP’s original question, yes I would get someone pregnant, in fact I have when I was a teenager. Still not a dad yet, but likely will be one soon.

Edited by Jose
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5