Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

13 hours ago, NHeat said:

This fantasy is so hot. Unfortunately, most of the stories about mpreg involve aliens and werewolves and shit. Not into that. Thinking about writing my own story about a boy who gets knocked up. 

I agree, and I just noticed that too. I don’t want to get pregnant by an alien, but by a hot daddy. 

• 3 months later...

No interest in being pregnant or anything like a woman. But definitely fukkin turned on by men fertilizing and impregnating each other for life with their poz seed.

Edited by DeviantLust

On 9/20/2020 at 12:20 PM, RandyCubby said:

LOL. If I was a girl, I'd have had >80 abortions by now... and no clue who any of the daddies were.

Same.  I'd have them all though.  Not aborting an Alpha's baby. 🙂

I love the idea of impregnating my bbbtm with my potent Greek otter seed. I love it when the bbbtm is hungry for my babies. In Charlotte, looking for reliable, sober bbbtms to impregnate daily during mid-afternoon and on wknds.  

2 hours ago, ucOtterTopNC said:

I love the idea of impregnating my bbbtm with my potent Greek otter seed. I love it when the bbbtm is hungry for my babies. In Charlotte, looking for reliable, sober bbbtms to impregnate daily during mid-afternoon and on wknds.  

I'm clearly in the wrong city. 

Aching hunger for impregnation and cherishing your babies inside me. Even the impregnation schedule would be perfect for my work and life.

I agree with @ucOtterTopNC ; the fantasy of impregnating is foremost in my mind when I'm fucking a bottom guy. @DannyBoyCMH is right that it would be a shame to abort any babies that resulted.

It's hot to think about knocking up a younger bottom who, once he starts showing, would have to explain to his parents, and go on leave from college to have the baby.

As a mixed-race (black/white) top, it's also hot for me to breed guys who are cheating and would have to explain to a boyfriend or partner why the baby doesn't look like him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fskn said:

I agree with @ucOtterTopNC ; the fantasy of impregnating is foremost in my mind when I'm fucking a bottom guy. @DannyBoyCMH is right that it would be a shame to abort any babies that resulted.

It's hot to think about knocking up a younger bottom who, once he starts showing, would have to explain to his parents, and go on leave from college to have the baby.

As a mixed-race (black/white) top, it's also hot for me to breed guys who are cheating and would have to explain to a boyfriend or partner why the baby doesn't look like him.

Although I don't cheat (my husband has other guys fuck me), I do think about who would impregnate me in a group.  I have been bred by many mixed and even dark black Alphas.  I would be able to tell whose it was right away. 🙂

49 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Although I don't cheat (my husband has other guys fuck me), I do think about who would impregnate me in a group.  I have been bred by many mixed and even dark black Alphas.  I would be able to tell whose it was right away. 🙂

This drives me wild. 😈 When I'm fucking a preloaded hole, of course I want my sperm to win (and the shape of the head of the penis serves the evolutionary/biological purpose of removing the last guy's semen, according to Robin Baker's Sperm Wars), but I always ask the guy about the other tops who have fucked him that day. "Which top do you hope will be the dad?" Some bottoms favor the best fuck, even if he would disappear or be an unreliable father, some choose the darkest or most different-looking man, to raise eyebrows, and some want to have a baby with the nicest and most stable guy.

From the sound of it, you and your husband are both lucky guys!

Edited by fskn
vocab
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, fskn said:

This drives me wild. 😈 When I'm fucking a preloaded hole, of course I want my sperm to win (and the shape of the head of the penis serves the evolutionary/biological purpose of removing the last guy's semen, according to Robin Baker's Sperm Wars), but I always ask the guy about the other tops who have fucked him that day. "Which top do you hope will be the dad?" Some bottoms favor the best fuck, even if he would disappear or be an unreliable father, some choose the darkest or most different-looking man, to raise eyebrows, and some want to have a baby with the nicest and most stable guy.

From the sound of it, you and your husband are both lucky guys!

Obviously I would want my husband's first, but other than that, I would want it to be the hairiest guy or the darkest black guy. 🙂