"You're mine, whoreboy"

streetmonkey

• 3 months later...

This main story is not about sex. It's about control, power exchange, surrender agaibst your will and pride where sex, drugs and bondage as elements and weapons are used to gain the goal. You have to focus master's instruction, tasks, trying to get the pleasure from pain, humiliation, hatrated, degradation, getting defeated until you breakdown. If you archived it, at the end of the section, you would feel like hugging the master's legs, kissing his boots and saying "Thank you for teaching me to know where my place is." PS: Never stare at master crotch except focus on his eyes for his next instruction.

At one point, Sean woke up in a bed naked but no restraint, where mater said "it's break time, whore boy, ". That's a part of the task and trick where there is no such things of treatment in those situations. The kid should have known what's coming next. LOL. Never fall romantic with master. He should have said " I'm so greatful, Master but I'm not worthy to receive this kind of treatment. However, if this is what you want it and this is your order, then I will obey and comply."

That's my first expression on this website by the way.

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

IMG_5704.MOV

Hey sleazy bros

Wanted to share this vid, but wasn't sure where to do it on here, so figured I'd put it on my own story thread and you can point me the right direction lol - a dom top took it while he was double fucking me with his raw cock and a strap-on.  As you can hear from the soundtrack, it felt fucking incredible...  Just a short one - hope you enjoy it.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

That was one hot story. I would love to have a master like this and become his total sex slave.

The video made me real hot, that was one big cock and an even bigger dido there. just wish it had been longer.

• 4 years later...