Into anon fuck & go?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Into anon fuck & go?

• Yes
    • Yes - Blindfolded
    • Yes - Filmed
    • Not into anon

Guest SBBOY

Who's into the whole anon fuck and go scene? E.G door unlocked/open, ass up, face down, with or without blind fold. Top comes in uses your hole hard, ruff and raw and then leaves

Do you film it too? To see who the sleazy fucker was?

post-18460-14086434709_thumb.jpg

Guest SBBOY

love taking anon loads from random men, nothing i like doing more except taking anon loads in public :-) usually when i'm out taking loads i'll back my ass up to a glory hole instead of having people come to my apartment, feel that it's easier going out & working a glory hole than trying to set up something at home.

• Like 1

I'm with you man... i love LOVE love taking Anon loads. I have a room rented at a motel for next monday evening from 5 PM till Midnight in the Woburn, MA area... between A4A, MH, BBRT, and my personal email list accrued from CL, i already have 45 guys lined up to drop a load...

I've don anon many times.

Entered room undress and push my cock inside.

When I've done it, the ass is always wet and juicy, loaded with cum and I slide in and out easily, without lube.

The best part is seeing my cock covered in spunk and getting to eat mine and the other cum out of the hole after I have released my load.

• Like 1

Guest SBBOY

My record was 8! Used phone app at my hotel to see who was around. Each came into my room individually. Each guy came in as door was open fucked me then left. Few mins later the next one would cum in

I wouldn't say that I prefer anon fuck and go, but I can tell that I have a lot of hot fantasies about that, plus one experience:

Back in my early twenties I sold my ass for money. Once I was hired to be one of four bottoms for a group. It turned out that this group consisted of 16 tops and that two of us bottoms quit their service very soon, since one didn't manage to clean out properly and another had overestimated his own abilities and couldn't stand the continuous fucking. If I had known that in advance I wouldn't have accepted to join.

It was a really hard job. I got blindfolded, and within 8 hours there were only a few minutes when I had no cock inside my ass.

I almost never knew who was actually fucking me.

The second hour was the hardest and so painful that I cried tears into my blindfold cloth.

After overcoming this second hour and fainting for some time I started to enjoy it just for the sake of the situation.

In the end I felt destroyed but happy - not only about the money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

I've done it at glory holes and I love that scene. Sometimes though I like to peek into them to see if I can catch a face.

I've also done anon at my place, where I am face down ass up. Sadly I don't have any videos as I don't really have a good place to place a camera to film it. I've also done anon where I go to the bottom, fuck him, load him, and leave. Yes, I am definitely a fan of anon fuck and go :D

I do like anon. One time in Orlando I had a top guy who wanted a party bottom. I agreed and went to his house. He had me climb in his sling and then blindfolded me. I heard noise and then I felt a dick in my ass. He must have had 15 guys over. I never saw any of them. I did take a couple orally. Two shot all over my face. The rest came in my ass. It was a hot time

Only coming alive now long night, I am officially a slut and it's this sites fault;) decided to go to local bath house last night

took 4 anon loads in the dark room, that's 15 loads I have had in me now in 4 days, it's going to happen some morning I am going to wake

up with the fuck flu if I keep this course of action going. The question I am asking myself though is why the fuck I waited this long to be a total slut, it's fun

in a weird sort of way. The next step is knowingly take poz loads, I guess that's for another day, one step at a time lol ..