Tops - what do you look for in a Bottom?

Gruntraq, Sir. Just because a bottom understands its purpose in life does not make it soft and femme. Just because i am a bottom that does not mean that i am passive. It takes two to fuck, and the bottom's role is not merely to lay back and get his cunt filled; but rather, to encourage the Top and work to give Him the orgasm of His life. This means that the bottom must be verbal, must have fantastic endurance and muscle control. i spend hours each week in the gym, fine tuning the muscles of my ass and generally keeping in shape. Everything about me must be a "turn on" if i am to get that fantastic load out of You.

respectfully, boycunt

Guest cardoc49

Hi boycunt: thats a very intelligent and very precise definition of your bottom-role and all your efforts are made exactly so that you get that fantastic loads out of us tops!

Gruntraq, Sir. Just because a bottom understands its purpose in life does not make it soft and femme. Just because i am a bottom that does not mean that i am passive. It takes two to fuck, and the bottom's role is not merely to lay back and get his cunt filled; but rather, to encourage the Top and work to give Him the orgasm of His life. This means that the bottom must be verbal, must have fantastic endurance and muscle control. i spend hours each week in the gym, fine tuning the muscles of my ass and generally keeping in shape. Everything about me must be a "turn on" if i am to get that fantastic load out of You.

respectfully, boycunt

Boycunt I think perhaps you mistunderstood my brevity. The question was what is your "favorite" kind of bottom. I was describing visuals more than anything. Most imporant and to address you directly, I didn't say that anything less was femme or soft. I think all of us who love to love men have a soft side that most str8 men miss out on. Some of my best sex has been with young submissive bottoms that allowed me to show not only my bullfuck, but allowed me to nurture and get him high on it too.

But as we all have our favorite flavors I like to feel like I am flipping a top sometimes and making him beg for it, bringing out his soft inner femme.

Make sense?

Gruntraq, Sir: i understand what You are saying and i can see the satisfaction that a Top could get from "flipping" a Top and exposing (and developing) His femme side. But that raises an interesting question: How does one "flip" a bottom? i know myself, and i do not think there is another side of me to be exposed or developed. Possibly this underscores my theory that bottoms are just a different breed of animal; born for a different purpose, satisfied by a different motivation; whose sexual center is totally distinct from the "normal." This is not a two-way street that some of us are traveling.

Gruntraq, Sir: i understand what You are saying and i can see the satisfaction that a Top could get from "flipping" a Top and exposing (and developing) His femme side. But that raises an interesting question: How does one "flip" a bottom? i know myself, and i do not think there is another side of me to be exposed or developed. Possibly this underscores my theory that bottoms are just a different breed of animal; born for a different purpose, satisfied by a different motivation; whose sexual center is totally distinct from the "normal." This is not a two-way street that some of us are traveling.

Whatever the case, the Yin needs the Yan to make a perfect circle.

WOOF :P

• 1 month later...
Yeah. I'm a top. I'm not going to suck a bottom's dick. I don't give a shit if the bottom cums or not. The bottom's job is to take my dick, to make my cock feel good, and to be a hole for my cum. A good bottom wants it harder and deeper again and again. A good bottom knows he doesn't matter. He's a fucking worthless cumhole, and the only thing he exits for is to take my cock and cum. A good bottom begs for my cock, and wants my load. A good bottom does whatever the fuck I tell him to do because I'm a top, and he's there for my USE. That's the important part, a good bottom is there to be USED by a top. Sex between a real top and a good bottom is about the top USING the bottom. A good bottom wants his ass used. A good bottom understands that it doesn't matter if he gets any pleasure out of a fuck, because the top and the top's pleasure is the only thing that matters. A good bottom knows he is nothing more than a worthless fuckhole that exists only to be used by a real top.

And a true bottom gets the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a real top that way.

Not that I really give a shit though, I'm a top, and I'm just there to use the bottom's ass. I don't give a fuck about his pleasure, he's there to be a hole for my cock and cum.

I couldn't agree with you more yunghungtop. I know my place but it's always good to be reminded from time to time

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I look for a bottom who knows his place. His job is to be an accommodating hole ready to take my cock and cum when I want to give it, how I want to give it, and as often as I want to give it. He should understand that any pleasure he gets from the fuck is incidental to the main purpose: making sure that I enjoy the seeding I'm giving. I look for a bottom who's aware that his sole purpose is to provide relief for my needs.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I want a totally abandoned and filthy slut who is 100% focused on pleasing my dick and getting my load in him. I like submissive but not passive bottoms, and I like them to be pretty and soft in some way, a true beta male, I want them to have perfect butts for me to destroy and abuse and I want them to do everything and anything I tell them to do. I really dislike power bottoms, it's a turnoff for me. What Boycunt says about spending lots of time in the gym and training his arse is very hot, if a bottom is like that it proves that he's not just a bottom in the sack but that his whole sexual psychology is centred on pleasing dick and taking loads. My favourite boys tend to be this kind of bottom, they think about my cock all the time, and get off on finding ways to please me and do anything I tell them to.

I love bottoms who worship and crave my dick and will do anything to please it.

EAGERNESS. a bottom needs to know when the top is in his zone....his fucking zone. and not interrupt the top. this is the setup for climax by the top. I get into my zone and im feeling my cock and the sensations im getting and then boom a bad bottom loses his poppers and is fumbling around for them, or he starts changing the position, or something. a good bottom is intuitive. knows when hes about to bring daddy to the climax and reach for that goal with no regard for his own comfort at that moment!

I love a bottom who is as horny and as much of a sex addict as I am -- especially if we're at the baths, and he's already got poz juice in his ass as lube! He's passionate, loves kissing and talking nasty while getting fucked, and begs me to spew my poz virus into his guts...

• 8 months later...
Sooooooooo.... I guess I'm the only one who wants the bottom to actually have as much fun & enjoyment as I do, and to have a sense of self-worth beyond "the only difference between me & a Fleshlight is a circulatory system and limbs."

Nope you're not alone at all. Any top who treated me like I am there to service him and worship his misaligned sense of God-hood would be missing teeth in minutes. (kidding fellas)

The thing is, in all fairness...these tops posting above want that in a bottom and have every right to like what they like...and plenty of bottoms love it...for whatever reason. Even guys like me who are no ones little bitch...sometimes love just giving it up if that's how I feel right then.

So long as its all clear in advance its all cool. But to assume any one person's or group's definition of a "good bottom" is somehow universally accepted is a fallacy and any younger guys new to bottoming need not think they have to subject themselves to the bullshit of someone else's inflated sense of self worth and be treated in any way other than the way they want to be treated. if they want the sub thing...awesome. If they don't...also awesome...tons of guys don't need you to be a bitch just to get off.

Communication is key I reckon.

Also...I reckon the difference in the actual sex act between a masculine bottom like me and a sub is probably negligible if you were to stand at the side and watch without hearing the verbal exchange. Most of it is what is going through our heads...like most sex stuff really.

Edited by Euroverse
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...