The Times Square Car Bomber Is CUTE!!!

rawTOP

• Administrators

The Times Square car bomber (Faisal Shahzad) is fuckin' cute!!! I would totally fuck him... The unibrow is a bit distracting, but that's a simple fix... All in all he's a total cutey - sorta a momma's boy / boy-next-door...

post-1-140864333067_thumb.jpg

Click for bigger version...

post-1-140864333068_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

How about the three of us tagging his ass? I was on active duty during the first Gulf War, and while stationed here in America, and in no danger of being shipped overseas, I followed the conflict with great interest, but I found myself in a dilemma: while naturally I wanted America to defeat the enemy (however defined), I also wanted to have carnal relations with all the men. To this day I have had sex with three men who were born in the Near East, and all three occasions are very happy memories.

• 8 months later...
Guest slobbvers

Chris, couldn't agree more. Anyone who plans the murder of innocent men, women and children forfeits any right to life. Precedent going back to Cicero and the Cataline Conspiracy.

Chris, couldn't agree more. Anyone who plans the murder of innocent men, women and children forfeits any right to life. Precedent going back to Cicero and the Cataline Conspiracy.

Man, guys who can cite the classics are fucking HOT! (Seriously...call me!)