Safe Sex only guys on bareback sites.

Mindtrip

Alright, it happens every now and then that a guy will contact me on BBRT, then say that he is actually neg, and only plays safe.

I then ask "Why are you on a bareback site?"

One guy actually complained that it isn't fair that poz guys aren't willing to have sex with him, just because he is neg and safe sex only.

Not fair?

Being neg doesn't make someone a prize, especially in major cities where there are so many slutty, nasty, sexy poz men and poz friendly barebackers.

Just why do condom queens feel the need to register on a bareback hookup site, only to demand safe sex? or worse yet, make profiles vilifying raw sex/

Here's perhaps a start toward fathoming the way of thinking you describe: when it comes to sex, men who usually think with their big heads start thinking with their little heads.

We're in an inconsistent, chaotic, and tumultuous world which often has a problematic effect on our choices. In other words - it's a mystery. None of us can figure this out.

I agree with pipesmokin'manfucker. I think they are so horny they sign up on a bareback site and then realize they don't have the guts to go through with this.

Some people waste a lot of time online anyway without not really wanting to hook up.

I agree with pipesmokin'manfucker. I think they are so horny they sign up on a bareback site and then realize they don't have the guts to go through with this.

Some people waste a lot of time online anyway without not really wanting to hook up.

Can I hear an "Amen" to that....AMEN!

Hmmm well I'm a neg guy on bbrt and I only prefer to play with other neg guys...but I means it's bbrt you pretty much know the type people that are on that site. I understand that it doesn't really make sense to be on there if you're looking for safe sex.