My first punishment fuck, loved it

colletonguy

There's a fuckbuddy I've met every month of so for several years. The last two times he's been in town and wanted to get together I had plans I could get out of. He messaged me yesterday and I was available but he said because I stood him up the last two times, I didn't derserve his cock, only his cum. I went to his house like usual. Dropped my shorts and bent over a chair. He was stroking his cock when I got there and walked up behind me and kept jacking it. I thought at first he was going to just shoot on my ass, which would have been disappointing but okay. But he jacked until he was just ready to cum, then in one shove, forced his cock in me and filled me with his sweet load. Now I know what he meant. I didn't deserve the pleasure of him fucking me but took his load anyway. I'll take a punishment fuck anytime.

• 5 weeks later...