Cruising in Washington DC

Glorious Health Club is a bathhouse in DC with a $10 (daytime) $20 (night time after 5pm) cover charge. You stay for 24 hours once you pay and are in the club. they have private rooms that cost more but they have plenty of glory holes, and dark spot for us guys to really get nasty!

Mostly black guys in their but anyone is welcome.

Where is this place? Anyone have the address?

Glorious Health Club is a bathhouse in DC with a $10 (daytime) $20 (night time after 5pm) cover charge. You stay for 24 hours once you pay and are in the club. they have private rooms that cost more but they have plenty of glory holes, and dark spot for us guys to really get nasty!

Mostly black guys in their but anyone is welcome.

2120 West Virginia Avenue Northeast

How To Get There: 1. Head west on US-50 W/New York Ave NE 1.7 mi 2. Slight right toward West Virginia Ave NE 302 ft 3. Turn left at Montana Ave NE 157 ft 4. Slight right onto West Virginia Ave NE Destination will be on the right.

I hit this place last year, and there were rooms then - upstairs above the car/GH area. Only issues I had- wasn't very busy either time I went, and as a white man I felt like the guys were not all that interested in my ass. BTW- I did the Metro / bus from Ft Totten to get there, then at 4a tried to take a cab back to my hotel near Dupont Circle-- took almost 45 mins before I was able to hijack a cab that had just pulled up nearby to drop someone off-- so plan accordingly

BTW- on vacation 18-28 Sept- and I might be headed up to DC 20-24 Sept- XXX Code party on Friday, and a FFA party Sunday-- but sure would be interested in hearing form any DC top men who might be interested in using up my ass and or letting a friend or 10 in it - maybe even at Glorious??

went to Glorious a few nights ago. not worth the time or the $10. overweight older black guys who simply walk around with very little action. I was probably the only white guy in the place and no one seemed interested. Went to Crew Club after that and got a couple of loads.