Bare on BZ but "safe only" other places?

whoai

The thing men are most likely to lie about is sex. Well, maybe money and sex. I don't want to fuck with guys who are nervous about fucking with a poz guy: I respect your decision. That's one of the reasons behind getting the biohazard tattoo - it gives you warning that I'm poz. On the other hand, since my viral load is zero, it also means you're missing out on what could be some great sex ;-)

Are you suggesting that Bareback is better if there is a danger to it like being Pozzed ?? !!

I'd think someone "Undetectable" is just as hot, if not more so !!!

I get fucked by one guy only. We did a "premarital". He cann't afford STD's as he is married. He forbids me to get fucked by anyone else. He is a neighbour and can perfectly control me. When he leaves for business trips I must go with him as convenient cunt. He has big fuck needs. I always follow his family on holliday, fully available for any fucking he needs. I am at the same camping. I take all my holllidays with him. I have to take hollidays when he goes on business trip. Order.

• Upvote 3

Exactly why I got my Biohazard tattoo.... it's instant disclosure in any situation. I am at a point in my life where everything is an open book. so I really couldn't care less about the prudes on the beach looking at it. I am once again right with you bearbandit !!

The thing men are most likely to lie about is sex. Well, maybe money and sex. I don't want to fuck with guys who are nervous about fucking with a poz guy: I respect your decision. That's one of the reasons behind getting the biohazard tattoo - it gives you warning that I'm poz. On the other hand, since my viral load is zero, it also means you're missing out on what could be some great sex ;-)

Are you suggesting that Bareback is better if there is a danger to it like being Pozzed ?? !!

I'd think someone "Undetectable" is just as hot, if not more so !!!

Not in the least: I might use HIV in the verbals, just like I might threaten all sorts of other things that I wouldn't do. I regard my undetectable status as access to more men ;)

I'm not a gifter (with my viral load it would take forever - I could wear off my foreskin, FFS), I have little patience with chasers, because I've got a pretty clear knowledge of the things that can go wrong, whether from an illness point of view or a medication side effect point of view. I just want raw sex to be seen as a viable alternative to the condom nazis.

Regular testing + treatment if indicated = lots of horny fun, and that's what we're for , isn't it?

Not in the least: I might use HIV in the verbals, just like I might threaten all sorts of other things that I wouldn't do. I regard my undetectable status as access to more men ;)

I'm not a gifter (with my viral load it would take forever - I could wear off my foreskin, FFS), I have little patience with chasers, because I've got a pretty clear knowledge of the things that can go wrong, whether from an illness point of view or a medication side effect point of view. I just want raw sex to be seen as a viable alternative to the condom nazis.

Regular testing + treatment if indicated = lots of horny fun, and that's what we're for , isn't it?

Yes it is !!!

I love it raw, but on my public gay profiles I list as "safe only" to avoid being stigmatised by my friends... When I have sex though I usually forget the condom unless they insist. And use BZ and BBRT to hook up direct raw hookups...

• 1 year later...

I keep a profile on A4A that says "safe sex only" that I use to hookup with guys who won't even acknowledge my other profile which says I fuck bare. It's so funny how many "safe sex only" guys gave no problems going bare with another guy who has "safe sex only" in their profile.

As others have mentioned, some do it to keep the condom Nazis away. Others likely do it because they think the risk is less playing with a guy who usually uses condoms. Others probably because if anyone they know ever finds their profile, they won't be IDed as a barebacker.

I think once PrEP becomes much more widespread, you'll see more and more "safe only" guys dropping that from their profiles.

Some of it might be because they do not want to have to deal with judgemental friends seeing thier profile stating bareback and then calling them out or gossiping about that behind their backs which happens in the gay community.  As much as it seems that bareback is the norm there's still allot of judgement out there in our own community about doing it.  Easier to just state safe and then not ask for condom or tell them you want bare when you start talking to someone.