Pozdaddy

Guest JizzDumpWI

Bearbandit. Have you assembled this all into a single .docx file? At a point I want to reread it as a single cohesive story... Besides a behind the scenes editor who can give you a suggested markup may pave the way to you publishing... I think it would be a shame if you didn't do that.

It's still all in separate .docx files because I know there are places where the spelling is off or I've used the wrong name: I'm literally posting within minutes of finishing a chapter. I need to create a summary file just to remember what's happening - I'm getting sick of opening individual chapters to check things! The story's got a bit to run yet for my own satisfaction. Loose ends, thoughts and fucks I want to tie up and insert. But yes, I'd be really grateful for help with editing it all into something a bit more solid than it is at present. I definitely intend trying to get it published...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Glad to hear that. And offer to assist is as you know genuine. I haven't yet done a "front to back" but understand the challenge of keeping it together.

Pozdaddy 20

“Remember the Pozboy collar you made for me a while back? How quickly can make an identical collar, but with the word “Mochyn” in capitals? Yeah, identical collar, just a different name. As quick as that? Fuckin’ brilliant, mate. See you in a little while...” I glance at the clock: I can be over at the shop to pick up the collar and be back before Ken and Bill arrive to review last night’s filming.

Back upstairs: in my absence Dave and Pozboy have become intertwined on the bed. I whip the duvet off and they squint at the daylight like anyone else who’s had too much whiskey when they’re not used to it. “I’m skipping breakfast: you aren’t. I suggest a lot of orange juice. You’re also tidying the cellar and living room and having a shower. The pair of you stink of sex: and keep your hands off each other. Dave, you can remove your plug when you need to, but be damn sure to clean it. I’ll be back in a short while.”

It’s a short drive to pick up Mochyn’s collar, which ready when I arrive. “Hey, Poz, you being a bigger whore than usual or are you opening an orphanage?”

“I’m altruistic, but not that altruistic.... Besides you’ve probably seen him at the Anvil.”

“Well, Poz, you sure have a talent for greed... Card or account?”

I reach into my pocket. “Bugger: it’ll have to be account: left the cards at home. Damn – hit me up for a couple of plain collars too. You know I don’t like sending them out in their dress collars, and could use a spare, just in case...”

“Okay then... See you soon!”

I’m already half way out of the door as he speaks. I glance at my watch – just over an hour before Ken and Bill are due. The boys had better have sorted their jobs out. I enter the house to hear the sound of washing up. Good...

I go straight upstairs and shower, then go directly down to the cellar. Before I enter I shout upstairs: “You two. Here! Now!” Within seconds they’re standing in front of me, each wearing boots, Pozboy his shorts and Dave a jock. Both wearing their collars. “Naked. Then come in.”

When they enter the cellar I see that they’ve had the good sense to know that “naked” doesn’t include their collars. I feel my dick swelling as I tell them to kneel in front of me. “This is going to be fast and symbolic. Not much time before company arrives.” I lean forward and remove Dave’s collar. He looks panicked and unsure. I reach behind me and pick up the Mochyn collar. I hold the blank collar and the Mochyn collar in front of Dave.

“Well, what do we call you? Dave or Mochyn?”

“Please Boss, Mochyn” and suddenly he’s gripping my legs, halfway to tears. I fasten the collar around his neck and say simply “We welcome you, Mochyn.” I nod at Pozboy and he repeats the words.

“Mochyn, you’re now junior boy here. You and Pozboy will come to whatever sexual arrangements that suits you, but those arrangements are always subject to my review and approval. You’ll work within the household and the business to the common good.” I grab him by his new collar “and you’ll do as you’re fucking told.” I pull him onto my dick and indicate that Pozboy join in. I note them reaching for each others’ cocks as they take turns at sucking my dick and washing my balls. It’s tempting to let it continue, but the pressures of time...

I break away. “Boots the both of you, shorts, Pozboy, rubber jock, Mochyn.” I briefly consider the idea of leathers for Ken and Bill’s arrival, but decide to go barefoot with denims and singlet. Lets the pair of them stand out...

Before long the doorbell goes and without hesitation Mochyn is on his way. “Pozboy – a bottle of wine rather than tea.”

Ken and Bill come in: “Didn’t take you long, Poz” remarks Ken. “There’s breeding and there’s breeding,“ I reply. Mochyn kneels and kisses each of their boots as Pozboy enters with a bottle of wine and five glasses on a tray: I didn’t even know I had a tray! Bill sets up the DVD while Pozboy distributes the drinks.

The boys sit either side of me and I move my legs so that each leg is against a crotch. Ken leans forward to read the name on Mochyn’s collar “yes, very appropriate...” he laughs.

Being unedited footage the DVD starts with me and Bill fucking each other. Ken starts to fast forward but Pozboy injects “Please Dad, can we watch this scene?” The DVD is paused, pending my decision...

“You saw it last night: as it happened and onscreen.”

“I know Dad, but I really like it: dead horny seeing you and Master Bill going at it. And there’s that shot of you fucking Master Bill when he’s on his back and the camera’s looking up between your legs... makes me want to eat your arse out that shot, it does...”

“Bill, Ken... up to you...”

“I’ll do anything you want that Dad allows, Sirs...”

Bill and Ken exchange a knowing look and the DVD starts from the beginning. Pozboy is rapt: I notice him playing with his hardon through his shorts and smack him gently. “Hands off, you just made a promise to Bill and Ken that I’m going to allow you keep. He’s yours, guys...” The pair of them smirk, knowing full well that I’ll let them do what they want. Shouldn’t make unlimited promises to guys you don’t know so well. He’ll learn.

Pozboy moves over to sit on the floor between them. As we watch Bill and me banging each other about (it wasn’t a gentle fuck – never is with Bill) Bill and Ken take a nipple each and Pozboy is making gentle thrusting movements, never taking his eyes off the screen. Mochyn moves around to sit between my legs. He puts his arms around my calves and pulls them to him.

As the scene ends Pozboy looks over and says “Thank you Sir”

“Just remember, you asked for it...”

Now the new stuff. It starts by concentrating on Bill, Pozboy and Pup. Pozboy sucking Bill while Pup rims him, By the time they’ve got to Bill fucking Pozboy with Pup sucking Pozboy, the focus changes and Mochyn is in the sling. Good shots of the frozen cum going up his ass, and good reactions from Mochyn, especially when I press my dick against his asshole and push in.

Mochyn clutches my legs tighter and whispers “Shit, Boss, you really did it...” as though he’d dreamed the whole fuck. I ignore his language and take his nipples in hand. The poztalk comes over well – the others obviously keeping it as quiet as they could so as not to drown out the verbals. His groan as he cums is matched only by his triumphant howl as he feels me adding fresh cum to his ass. He’s near tears as he leans over to nuzzle and kiss my leg “Thank you, Boss... thank you...” Well, it’s not every day you get to see yourself getting pozzed.

“Well, both scenes work for me, but then I would say that! What do you two think?”

“Ken said on the way over they were damn good. I reckon so too... And I’m not saying that because I want to get this one” he grabs Pozboy’s collar “downstairs right this minute. Even though I do...”

“Be my guest, guys. He asked for it.”

Bill hauls Pozboy up by his collar and marches him downstairs with Ken following. I shout after them “Guys: no blood. It’s a bitch to clean up.” To Mochyn: “C’mon you. I think I’ll enjoy the show. You might too...”

We wait outside the cellar door to give them a chance to get started. When we quietly slip in Pozboy is naked with Ken’s dick in his mouth while Bill is getting rid of his clothes. Both Ken and Bill have fascinated me since they first took me in hand all those years ago: Ken with his copious body hair and Bill with his ever changing, ever growing tattoos. I just lean against the wall to watch while Mochyn kneels at my feet.

Naked now, Bill is playing his dick across Pozboy’s hole, keeping him occupied and giving Ken a chance to get rid of his clothes. As they spitroast Pozboy I feel a flash of nostalgia: I was there once. Could be again quite easily if I asked them to play, but I’ve learned a lot since I was there and it wouldn’t be the same, it would be play with equals rather than two guys teaching a brat a lesson. I move slightly closer to Mochyn so I’m standing over him and he rubs his head against my thigh, nudging at my balls.

Ken beckons Mochyn over and says the single word “tit-clamps” which Mochyn hurries to get for him. He returns to kneel between my legs. I can see Pozboy straining to take Ken’s dick as deep as he can while Ken leans forwards and puts the clamps on. Pozboy tries to steady himself by holding Ken’s thighs, only to have a hefty slap across his ass from Bill. Again Mochyn is the gopher: a length of rope which Bill works into rope cuffs with the ease of an expert, not missing a stroke in his assault on Pozboy’s ass.

Suddenly Bill is gripping Pozboy tightly, pulling him even further onto his dick, and for a few ten, twenty second holds still before groaning. I lean down and whisper to Mochyn “He’s getting a bit more than he bargained for: Bill likes cumming in his own piss...” I can see the odd dribble of piss escaping as Bill goes back to fucking Pozboy. He speeds up and as he begins grunting I can see the motion of the muscles of his ass as he dumps his cum in Pozboy.

With a nod to Ken, he pulls out, warning Pozboy not to let anything out, pulls Pozboy off Ken’s dick and turns him around. Ken is straight into Pozboy’s ass while Bill forces his dick into Pozboy’s mouth with the words “clean it.” Pozboy’s dribbling more now: I can see the hairs on Ken’s legs matting down as the piss and cum mixture dribbles out. Before long, Ken cums adding to Pozboy’s difficulty in stopping the leakage.

Ken pulls out and more leaks out. “Stand up.” Ken and Bill take a clamp of each nipple, quickly gripping the tit to stop the immediate painful rush of blood as it returns. More spillage. Pozboy gasps “Thank you, Sirs...”

“Now all you’ve got left to do is clean up your mess” says Ken as Bill unties the handcuffs. Pozboy is careful not to miss any wet patch on Ken’s legs and takes especial care cleaning off his dick. “Now clean the floor up.”

Mochyn is making it plain that he wants a mouthful, but I push him away: “you can wait... Go make a quick lunch for five.” He disappears upstairs, as do Ken and Bill, heading for the shower. Pozboy has licked the piss and cum mixture up by now.

“Good boy. Take Bill and Ken’s clothes up to them and when they’ve finished you can clean yourself up and dump your guts. I don’t think you need clothes for the rest of the day. In the kitchen as soon as you’re cleaned up.” A pause during which he gives me his best puppy-dog eyes look. “Yes, you did well... now fuck off and do as you’ve been told.”

Pozdaddy 21

By the time everyone reaches the kitchen, there’s a deep Spanish omelette underway. Mochyn breaks his concentration long enough to say “Hi Boss, I’m sorry but I’m going to have to do some re-stocking for the kitchen this afternoon. Either Mabon” a slight grin “could give me a hand or I could go myself and get a taxi back: it’s going to take two of us to carry everything and both you and Mabon have had a drink...” Pozboy bristles.

“Pozboy, that’s something to take up with Mochyn in private. You will not show me up. Food shopping we’ll sort it out after lunch... I believe there’s a bottle of Cava in the fridge.”

Mochyn opens the wine and pours three glasses and hands them out before asking “may we?” At my nod he hands Pozboy a glass. “I’m sorry: I was just trying to tease you the way you sometimes tease the Boss.”

After the meal Bill and Ken leave, but not after swatting Pozboy across his ass a couple of times each as a farewell. I’m pleased to see him melt into the slaps across his ass, as well as the fact that they get his dick twitching and I’m sure that’s not going to be the last time either of them wants to borrow Pozboy.

“Boys, the pair of you tidy up in here and then get to the shops. If it’s too much for you both to carry get a taxi back. Use the cash card: the number’s 0157 – get twenty cashback for the taxi and so we have a bit of cash in the house. And don’t go mad! I’m going to go and sleep off that wine. Wake me when you’re back.”

Once the boys are off to the shops, I hate myself for doing it, but I go through their things to check which clinics their last appointments were at and hit paydirt: we’re all at the same clinic. I phone and book us three consecutive appointments. Checkups for me and Pozboy (though I remember to refer to him as Mabon) and a test appointment for Mochyn,all in a couple of weeks’ time. I decide not to tell the boys until the day itself: I’ve read too much about the effects of unchecked HIV and I’ve decided that I’m definitely on meds. The boys can make their own decisions but I’ll be leaning on them.

That done I stretch out on the settee and it seems minutes later that the boys are back and re-stocking the kitchen. A quick look at the clock shows I’ve been out for two hours. If it’s taken them this long I dread to think what they’ve bought. I wander through to the kitchen for the bad news.

“Tea, Boss? Thought since we were there and had money for a taxi that we might as well do a week’s worth – saves time in the long run. Pozboy was saying that business orders were backing up a bit so I thought I could maybe help out instead of running out to the shops.” Bloody hell, the boy’s sure moved in... “Here’s the change from the twenty, Boss, and here’s the till receipts.”

I glance at the receipts. “Impressively low. What are the chefs – yes, you’re learning to cook Pozboy – preparing for tea?”

“King prawn satay do you, Dad?”

“Good stuff. Get changed into indoor gear and off you go. You may request my presence when it’s ready.” I head off back to the living room, keeping an ear open for their conversation while I read. There’s a recurrent theme of “Yes, I know that’s what the recipe says but Dad likes...” occasionally countered with “that’s as may be, but the Boss is going to love this....”

Eventually we get to eat: the promised satay, one of my measures of a good cook, together with kung po chicken, rice and Singapore noodles. “Would have done some beef in black bean, Sir, except we couldn’t find any beef that looked worth eating...”

“Except at home” came the sniggering rejoinder.

The meal’s over all too soon with regrettably few leftovers (who doesn’t love the cold leftovers of a Chinese meal?). “Leave the clearing up boys – my bedroom, now.”

Not what they expected. When I get upstairs I find them in “at ease” position. “Strip. Now.” I begin getting rid of my own clothes. “What we’ve got here is a free for all – why we’re up here instead of in the cellar. Though if you’ve a favourite toy in the cellar you want to bring upstairs you’re welcome to do so.” I lie on the bed and stretch out “C’mere the pair of you”

It starts with a simple hug, one of my arms around each of them. Pozboy’s seen my vanilla side before, Mochyn hasn’t really, so I’m not surprised when after a little mutual wanking Pozboy crawls up the bed to push his dick into my mouth. I clutch at his ass enthusiastically while working on his dick, marvelling as I always do at the structure of a cock. Feeling the pattern of veins, playing with bringing his foreskin forward and nibbling at it. Mochyn gets the idea of what’s happening and goes down on me, his fingers tentatively stroking my asshole. I reach to the bedside table and hand Mochyn a bottle of olive oil, which he takes together with the hint.

I pull away from Pozboy and tell him to turn around. Fuck, but his ass tastes good. Good enough to fuck – in a while. Nicely hairy – I take a lot of pleasure in tugging gently at the hairs, then diving in deep with my tongue. Meanwhile Mochyn is just holding my cock in his mouth while his oiled fingers explore my ass. I feel myself falling into a rhythm whereby I’m getting my tongue deep into Pozboy then withdrawing to force my ass onto Mochyn’s fingers.

Pozboy notices the little brown bottle on the table and takes several belts of poppers, before (I presume – I can’t see) feeding them to Mochyn. Pozboy is pushing his ass further into my face and opening up, while Mochyn sucks on my dick with renewed vigour and gets another finger in my ass. I push Pozboy off my face simply to be able to get the poppers up to my nose. As I inhale he turns around so he’s straddling me. Mochyn leaves my dick in favour of Pozboy’s ass. After five belts I can barely get the cap on the bottle: all that’s in my mind is mouth, dick and ass and the connection between them.

Mochyn’s dick is pressing against my ass and as he slowly pushes in he’s got his mouth at Pozboy’s ass. Just as well there’s only one bottle of poppers else we’d all be too shit-faced to do anything. While I’m taking a few more belts, Mochyn is lifting my legs forcing Pozboy forwards so that his dick is tantalisingly close to my mouth. As I hold out the capped bottle to whichever of them wants it next, Mochyn pushes in deep, hitting the spot just right.

The combination of being rimmed and sucked is too much for Pozboy and I’m clutching at his his ass to keep him from thrusting too deeply into my mouth as he cums. I retain what I can in my mouth, the rest dribbles down into my beard. Immediately he switches round to take my dick in his mouth. Mochyn is going for it now and between the force of his cock inside me and Pozboy’s mouth around my dick I cum, which in turn sets Mochyn off.

There’s a pause in which we each catch our breath and clear our heads of the poppers. The boys, used to my being in control, act slightly bemused by what’s happened. Me, I’m enjoying the feeling of cum on my face and up my ass. Smug isn’t the word for it: I’ve got myself a bloody good pair of boys (not that I’d tell them that in a hurry). “Mochyn, clean my face up and Pozboy, you clean my ass out.” The combined action of their tongues at my face and ass leave me wanting much more, but knowing that that’s it for tonight.

Lying back in that post-orgasmic dreamworld I say “and that was a special treat because I felt like a bedroom pigout rather than a playroom one. Don’t get ideas, boys...”

Pozdaddy 22 - an explanation... Not much sex in this one - I had to split a chapter in two to fit the message length rules as I understand them. You've probably gathered by now that what I'm writing here is the first draft of a novel. In fact it's become the novel I started writing quite some time ago: I stupidly sold the copywrite to the short story that would have been the novel's first chapter for a pittance and so can't post it here.

Anyway, chapter 22 is important to the novel as a whole and even though it's not really one handed reading, for the sake of completeness I'm including it here.

Pozdaddy 22

After the initial welcoming of Mochyn into what’s become a family, things settle down: we’re seriously behind with work and I’m cracking the whip, so to speak (I’ve never had the aim right for a real whip – I much prefer a flogger), to get orders up to date. I pride myself on our reliability as a company on prompt delivery of quality stuff and I’ve let that slip as I’ve been integrating Mochyn into the house.

We develop a routine by which Pozboy is dealing with the outgoing post, I’m dealing with the orders as they come in and Mochyn is looking after the house and putting in an hour or two a day learning our systems. There are moments when they think I’m out of earshot that I overhear them fucking; I deliberately gave them permission for that. Telling guys of their age that they can’t is the best way to get rid of them. Which isn’t to say that I don’t enjoy the odd quickie with one or the other, or even both. Just right now, though, it’s important to repair the damage we did to the business by being slow to update the site and being slow sending out orders. Occasionally the outside world does take precedence over sex.

I’m also worrying about our upcoming hospital appointment. Mochyn’s got a double appointment: first and last, so he can get his results the same day. The boys see my pre-occupation and begin to wonder what’s going on. Finally, hospital day arrives. I say nothing about our destination until we reach the clinic.

“I deliberately said nothing about this to stop you worrying. I’m starting treatment. Pozboy: if Dr Sandra says you need to start treatment, you’re doing as she says. Mochyn, you’re down for an HIV test and a followup after the results are known. Boys” I physically turn them to face me ”we, and I mean we, are doing this for our own good. I’ve seen in myself that I’ve gone as far as I can without meds: each workout is harder than the last, I’m more tired than I’ve ever been, and that’s not from trying to keep up with you two little fucks. Sandra’s word is law. Even for me.”

We don’t wait long before we’re called into Sandra’s office. “My, Poz, you been collecting?” she grins. “What can I be doing for you three?”

“First off Mochyn.... Dave needs an HIV test – that’s why he’s got a second appointment booked, so you can give him the result and explain his options. Mabon and I need to talk meds.” No need for Sandra to know Mabon’s other name, I thought.

“Okay... Your notes say Dave, but Poz calls you Mochyn: which do you prefer? I’m guessing Mochyn... It sounds Welsh and I’m not going to ask for a translation” she smiles.

“You got it, Doc”

Sandra writes a form out and hands it to Mochyn “Take this to the nurse, who’ll take a sample of blood, and do the basic obs – blood pressure and so on, then come back here. I’m presuming, Poz, that that’s your plan, to have all three of you together?”

“You know me too well, Sandra.”

“Not well enough: I think we should be meeting up every three months and this is the first time I’ve seen you in a year. No matter: you’re here now and I can bully you,” Smiling, she winks at Pozboy “He’s a pussycat when you know how to treat him right, though I expect you know that better than I do.”

“Mabon” switching her attention to focus entirely on Pozboy, “your numbers after your test I’m not happy with. I’m going to take another set of bloods but I want you to give serious consideration to medication.”

Before he knows it, he’s holding out his arm for bloods “No sense in whispering: Dad what do I do?”

Sandra remarks drily “I take it that’s not a blood family relationship you’re describing. And before you make any smart comments, remember there are two ways to take blood and I need some of yours too.” She doesn’t start to giggle until she’s finished with Pozboy’s arm and he’s holding the cotton wool over the puncture wound.

“Poz, I know you: even if you don’t visit as often as I’d like. When you turn up with two young guys I can figure out what’s going on... Right, which vein am I aiming for?”

She draws blood and Mochyn reappears with a piece of paper in hand. He sits down next to Pozboy and I hear the whisper “Shit, it really fucking happened” as he clutches Pozboy’s hand. He’s half relieved, half terrified. Sandra finishes with me and I’m holding cotton wool over the puncture.

“Okay guys, this is for all three of you. Mochyn’s come back positive too. Obviously we don’t have numbers yet. Would I be right in thinking you’ve got a three-way relationship going?” I nod “Thanks for the honesty, Poz – you wouldn’t believe some of the bull I hear in this room! Poz, you’ve said you want to start meds, Looking at your numbers, I think eviplera is the best choice – I don’t like efavirenz. Mabon:” his attention jerks away from Mochyn ”I think it would be a very good idea for you to start meds before your immune system takes any more hits. How do you feel about that?”

“Okay, I think. And if Dad says I should, I will...”

Sandra grins again: “and Dad’s word is?”

“Law” I reply, smiling – such a relief when the medics are on your side and show it! “If I’m taking them, you are too, Mabon.”

“And I wouldn’t normally do this, at least not until I’ve got more numbers to crunch, but intuition tells me that it would be sensible for you to start on meds too Mochyn. You okay with that?” He looks at me as though he’s incapable of making the decision for himself: the shock of what he wanted and the realisation that perhaps he didn’t want it after all. “I think we’ll go for a full house, Sandra” She looks at Mochyn and then at me. “Okay... all three of you on eviplera and I want to do more bloods in a month’s time. On all of you.”

We all stand up and the boys are first out of the door as Sandra hands me the prescriptions. “Don’t worry: we’ll look after him. And before you ask, yes I’ll make a four week appointment for the three of us. Your life is going to be hell, lady!” I wink.

I send Pozboy off to collect our prescriptions, and keep Mochyn with me while I make our next appointments. Even when chasing, the shock of diagnosis can be pretty severe: a fantasy coming to life isn’t always as appealing as it was when it was just a fantasy. It’s not long before Pozboy turns up with our meds “they tried to explain all sorts of shit, but I told ‘em you’d know about it, Dad. I let slip your nickname and they knew exactly who I meant.”

I have an arm around each of them as we head for the car. “So how’re you boys?”

Pozboy answer first “I guess I knew that drugs were inevitable. Just a bit of a shock. Makes it more real.”

“I dunno, Boss. Kinda frightened that it really happened instead of being a fantasy, but I liked the way Dr Sandra saw us all together, knew what was going on.”

“You both got what you wanted: what you begged me for. I did my best to put you off, but you persisted. Regrets?”

Silence, which I choose to ignore. Doubtless I’ll hear of problems individually in the next few weeks. “Okay... a heavy day: we send out for food tonight. You know what I like: work out a menu... If it’s Italian, loads of pepperoni, if it’s Indian, a madras, if it’s Chinese, a satay. Up to you guys...”

The atmosphere in the car lifts and there’s a definite argument over the fast food leaflets before tea is ordered. “Boss, we eating in the living room or the kitchen? Just want to know where to set up...”

“Living room tonight, I think. More relaxed, which all three of us could use.”

I get a bottle of Cava from the fridge, unsure whether it’s celebration for Mochyn or commiseration. I feel energised, having finally taken the plunge and admitted that I need chemical help to keep going. And I fear for Pozboy: for all his need to be pozzed, he’s not taking the idea of meds very well. But his viral load is way out of control – the meds will take care of that, but how will his attitude to taking the meds change? I’ve seen a number of chasers regret their decision when their dreams come true. I can only wait and see.

Bowls and chopsticks in the living room give the meal choice away. I like it: there’s something sensual about using chopsticks, lifting food up to drop in someone else’s mouth. Somehow more orgiastic than other cuisines...

The meal arrives and is paid for. I hear the master key turn in the lock: generally the boys’ signal that clothing is now optional. Sure enough, they’re both naked as they bring the paper bags through and start laying out the meal over the coffee table.

I take their nudity as their request for honest talk and so get rid of my own clothes. It’s easier to sit on the floor and lean against the furniture as we eat. “Boss? I know I wanted it, but with medication it scares me silly” Pozboy joins in with “Yeah, how have you managed all these years?”

Pozdaddy 23

“Boys, I won’t lie to you: I hit lucky. I was in treatment for a while and I seemed to stabilise, which is how Dr Sandra knows me. I went through a period of not wanting any treatment, to see how I managed by myself. You were both chasing: maybe I should have talked you out of it but I didn’t, or at least I failed to. We all make our own decisions. Today I recognised that my luck was running out which is why I’ve got the pills. You’ve got them because as long as you live here you’ll accept that I know best. Speaking of which, pass me a bottle.” Three pills in my hand, one for each of us. “One each lads – iechyd da” I swallow mine and wash it down with Cava: the boys follow suit. “Not so bad, huh? Pass that satay...”

One of the joys of Chinese food for Westerners is that it’s intrinsically messy. Dropped bits of rice or noodles, the sauce that dribbles off before it reaches your mouth has to go somewhere. In the case of Pozboy and Mochyn, over their bodies. They relax and have fun cleaning each other up, even to the extent of forcing spills on each other. Their ease with each other is a delight, both emotionally and pornographically.

I’m lying on the middle of the floor when I say “For future information boys, this is the only way I like sweet and sour sauce. Don’t let it get to the carpet...” I pour the remainder of the sweet and sour sauce over myself, starting at the base of my neck, diverting to each nipple and continuing to my dick and balls. It’s a ridiculous situation, but one I hope will take the boys’ minds off the day’s events. And all I have to do is react to the sensations of their mouths across my body.

Nothing like a bit of body worship to improve the mood. Of course all the extra sugar in sweet and sour sauce helps (I swear I’m the only guy in the entire British Isles who doesn’t like the stuff). We get to the point where I’m complaining that they missed a bit just behind my right ball or in my left armpit before we settle down with the remainder of the wine. “So, boys, talk... no limits.”

Pozboy starts: “Ain’t your fault Dad: I chased like crazy. It was a living fantasy till today: Dr Sandra implied these pills are for life.”

“Yeah: for life, as in keeping you well till you have a heart attack in your nineties or “the old man’s friend” or whatever you’re down for. The medication kills what HIV it can find and keeps the rest locked up.” I poke him gently “I’m still in there somewhere, no matter how many pills you take.”

“So, Boss, we’re all infectious now, but with the pills it’s like we just have an extra little passenger, but not enough to make a difference?”

“That’s about it... In a month or two your blood will show only minimal traces of the virus. You’ll be shooting blanks, pretty much the same way as a guy who’s had a vasectomy. But that doesn’t mean that you’re immune to other infections. You can explore online about them. The one thing I refuse to share in this house is STIs. You’ve both seen the toys: I can and will force chastity on the boy who brings syph, or gonorrhoea, or anyone of a number of infections into the house if he doesn’t co-operate.”

A pause... “Lecture over, and I don’t want to have to give it again... Back on planet Earth, boys. The drugs work fast and somewhat unpredictably. This is the last night when we can be confident of a successful breeding, so we’re each doing the others. Pozboy, get the cellar ready: you might need the halogen heaters for a quick blast of warmth. Open a new bottle of poppers, have lube handy, and have beers ready. I expect to find you in the sling”

Pozboy disappears downstairs. I turn to Mochyn and ask the simple question “Well?”

“Dunno, Boss... Like you said the reality is different to the fantasy, and like you said I fuckin’” he flinches from a clip across the ear that isn’t going to come “begged for it. Got what I wanted, might have been a bad choice, but it also got me you and Mabon. I don’t have to worry about getting it from a stranger and I’ve the two of you. Even if it wasn’t you that knocked me up, I trust and respect all the guys I’ve been with since I came here. Comes to a plus in my twisted little head.”

“Even if it wasn’t me, I intend leaving you with a piece of my DNA in you tonight. And vice versa. C’mon, Pozboy must be getting lonely down there, though if I know him he’s wanking...”

First thing I do on entering the cellar is turn the heating off – it’s a bloody sweatbox. Pozboy is lying in the sling, having managed to restrain his legs, he’s even managed to restrain one wrist. He’s shitfaced from the poppers and says just the one word “Please...”

I’m rubbing my dick over his face while Mochyn is teasing what looks to be a very well lubed ass. Pozboy gasps as Mochyn glides in as through over six or seven other loads. I’ve no intention of coming in Pozboy’s mouth, so I let him play with my dick in his mouth, almost challenging him to make me cum, and pulling out whenever I feel remotely close. Mochyn, on the other hand, is going for it: each thrust in pushes Pozboy further back and therefore further onto my dick. Staring at Pozboy’s body in front of him, every visible muscle tensed, Mochyn cums deep inside Pozboy’s ass.

I pull free from Pozboy’s mouth, tell Mochyn to clean his dick in Pozboy’s mouth and slide into the perfection of Pozboy’s ass. Mochyn’s cum adds to it, covering inflamed tissues with its smoothness as Pozboy grips my cock and starts milking it. At first the thought crosses my mind that Ken should be here to film it, but no, this is too personal, too emotional a scene. It stays between the three of us. I’m watch Pozboy enjoying the sheer pleasure of having a dick in his mouth while Mochyn plays gently with his nipples. Too much... One more deep push and I feel my entire being moved to my groin until the only places in the universe are my dick and Pozboy’s asshole. He clenches down on me and I cum...

I’m leaning over Pozboy, careful to rest on the leather of the sling catching my breath as Mochyn goes round unshackling him. He puts his arms around my neck and uses me to lever himself upwards so he’s facing me. Once he’s standing free. We kiss deeply with Mochyn holding us both. Pozboy breaks the kiss and heads for the fridge. Holding three beercans he asks, ”Dad? Mochyn?” before throwing the cans over to us. “Pozboy?” I beckon, and open the can immediately in front of him. As I expected he gets soaked in cold beer. “Never throw a can like that unless you’ve got a fetish for beer showers. But I think there’s a young man leaning over the bars that would appreciate some attention from you.” I squat down momentarily and take the length of his cock in my mouth, leaving some spit behind and tasting his precum – he was pouring it out of him as he was getting fucked. “Don’t think you’ll need any more lube...”

Mochyn is standing leaning over, using a middle bar to support his belly, holding on with both hands to keep his balance. Obviously a favourite way for them to fuck – you learn something every day. I hold the poppers up to Mochyn’s face and he sniffs greedily before letting out a huge groan and Pozboy buries himself balls deep in Mochyn’s ass. Mochyn gestures to me briefly and I hold out the poppers again: just c couple of belts this time. He pushes my hand away and as I’m putting the cap back on the bottle he clasps my hips pulling dick towards his face and grunting every time Pozboy hits home. I’ve had gentler blow jobs, but Pozboy is taking no prisoners this time. I see Mochyn reaching for his own cock:

“No you fuckin’ don’t. I’m having that when we’ve finished with you. I own the pair of you and that includes your dicks. Feel that up your ass Mochyn? It’s only there because I say he can, and fuck, don’t you want it, cunt? I can see from his face the way you’re trying to keep him deep in your ass, except you’re enjoying his balls banging against yours too. Not mention the fact that you’ve got your Boss’s dick in your mouth. But you’re not going to make me cum with your mouth: I’m getting into your ass as soon as Pozboy has finished, riding over his cum. You want that, cunt? ‘Course you fuckin’ do.”

Poppers at his nose again. Five belts: I want him flying. He’s got me hard again in record time. “You want Pozboy’s cum in your ass? You can fuckin’ work for it. Without his cum in your ass I’m not fucking you. I want you nice and open and sloppy.” I step away and get the poppers to his face again. “You want Boss’s cum, you take your brother’s. I’m not hearing how much you want it...” I move around so I’m standing behind Pozboy: each time he pulls back he’s getting a bit of cock in his ass as well as me playing with his tits. Pozboy starts to cum and I move closer so that with each withdrawal I right inside him.

I give him a few minutes to come down before moving him out of my way. Mochyn whimpers at the sudden space in his ass, which I quickly fill. Fuck knows how much cum Pozboy left in him: even at that first push in, I can feel the cum trickling out, and I know well enough how much Mochyn can hold without dribbling. Pozboy holds the poppers for Mochyn. “Like that, Mochyn? One dick straight after another... Living up to your name, boy, aren’t you? I like a boy who’s honest about what he needs. That’s right clean up Pozboy’s dick. You want your Boss’s cum in your guts?” I’ve got my arms supporting him so I can hold him closer as I whisper in his ear. “What you want has gone out of the window, boy, you’re getting it... now.” I clutch him to me as I lose control, my cum spurting into his ass. “Don’t you fuckin’ dare cum: not yet” I whisper before we part.

Pozboy is there almost immediately there with our beers. Shit, but I need a drink. I don’t usually talk that much when fucking and my mouth is dry as hell. Mochyn is coming down from the poppers, doing the deep breathing exercises I taught him when one time he had too much.

I recognise that swagger: Pozboy is going to be either the nightmare pushy bottom, or a damn good senior bottom/junior top. Mochyn hits earth again and positioning himself between my legs, cleans off my dick. Then he crawls closer, lifting my legs onto his shoulders, maintaining eye contact all the time. “Please, Boss, will you let me...”

“Mochyn, I want it. Very few guys get into my ass, you’ve got my DNA in you: I want yours. Simple as that” Mochyn’s reply is to push his dick into my ass. “Boss, so hot inside, never knew you felt like this. I’m sorry, Boss, I’m not going to last long. Just want to give you a fraction of the pleasure you’ve given me. Boss I need to fuck you. Going to go crazy in a minute, Boss. I really need to cum, and if you’re sure I have your permission...” I nod, that’s all it takes for him to be thrusting wildly, out of control. He holds my ankles in the air and I have the luxury of the muscle-show together with the anticipation of his cum as he fucks me. As he cums his face looks as though he’s fighting against it even as I feel the increased pounding and his cum spraying inside me.

As the spasms cease he waits a moment or two before Pozboy pulls him away. He’s showing off tonight (I make a mental note to have a punishment scene sometime soon). “Go on, give him some poppers and make him clean your dick.” The cellar contracts into the guy sitting over my face and the one up my ass. As I suck Mochyn’s dick clean I reach around to grab Pozboy’s ass and pull him further in while working the muscles of my ass as hard as I can. “No, you bastard, stop it. For fuck’s sake stop it. No, please, Dad, please let this last...” the rest is lost in incoherence as he cums. Mochyn stands up and I stretch like the proverbial cat.

“Clean it up tomorrow, lads. Right now I want to be in bed with the pair of you....”

Pozdaddy 24

I have a shower and go straight to bed, making it there before the boys get upstairs.”Ah, no, you don’t: shower first.” I listen to them messing around in the shower: today has been less traumatic for them than I feared. Fully dried off they get into bed either side of me.

“Quite the little top, aren’t we? ‘Go on, give him some poppers and make him clean your dick.’” I quote in Pozboy’s ear. “I’ll give you tonight to figure out what was wrong with that. I expect a full explanation in the morning. Either way you’re going to find out what I think at some point tomorrow. Sleep well” I kiss him on the forehead and roll over so that I’m spooning Mochyn. I can feel the bundle of tension lying at my back while Mochyn backs up against me, apparently asleep already.

Pozboy turns on his side facing my back and his hand stretches tentatively to hold me. “Ah fuck,“ I think, “ it’s been a rough as hell day for him, let him off the hook a bit.” So I fake sleep and grab his arm and grip it. He sneaks in closer and I can feel his breath on my neck as he whispers “I’m sorry, Dad, I got carried away...” unaware that I’m still awake.

I wake a few hours later and we’re in the same position. Except this time my cock is so hard it hurts. And too close to Mochyn’s ass to resist temptation. He’s still wet enough that I slide in gently and his only response is what I was brought up to call a “sleep shudder”. I’m fucking him slowly and gently when he does wake. Immediately I’ve got my hand over his mouth. I feel Pozboy stir behind me and as he realises what’s going on I whisper the single word “tongue”. He starts at the back of my neck and works down my back. I lift my leg over Mochyn to allow Pozboy access to my ass and balls. Much as I’m enjoying it, I decide on a little more submission from Pozboy: “his dick”.

I’m not sure of when Mochyn wakes up, perhaps he’s been awake all along, perhaps he woke up when I first slid into him, maybe he went into a sex dream after I’d been in his a ass a few minutes, and perhaps Pozboy’s mouth on his dick was the end of sleep. Whichever it was, he’s more active in a dreamlike fashion, as though he’s not entirely sure this is going on. I keep the bedroom very dark for sleep and feel more than see Mochyn’s arm pulling Pozboy’s face onto his dick. At the same time there’s a definite push back onto me.

His asshole is still loose and sloppy from last night and I can feel Pozboy’s and my cum dribbling out as I fuck him. I get the feeling that he would have just lain there and taken it, were it not for Pozboy working his dick. But whatever’s going on in his mind (and at this point I don’t fuckin’ care) he starts clenching his ass around my dick, just the way he knows I like it. Listening to their breathing in the almost total dark, Pozboy is wanking himself hard as he sucks Mochyn.

Pozboy cums first but keeps on sucking. I start fucking harder and rougher and Mochyn again is pushing back trying to hold onto my dick. Suddenly Mochyn starts coming in Pozboy’s mouth: the action of his ass muscles as he cums, together with the mix of cum and ass juices that have leaked onto my balls do it for me and I clutch his ass as close as I can as I cum in his ass. Pozboy returns to his position behind me and we drift back to sleep as before, the only difference being that I don’t withdraw from Mochyn’s ass. As I fall asleep I vaguely register the fact that I’ll probably lose my hardon in the rest of the night and slip out.

Sure enough, over the course of the rest of the night, we all change position, though not contact with each other. Next morning, having showered and prepared for the day, we’re sitting at the kitchen table. “So Pozboy... ‘Go on, give him some poppers and make him clean your dick.’ Any thoughts?”

“I’m sorry, Dad, I got carried away with the moment.”

“Which is precisely why I wouldn’t trust you to top a carrot. Have you ever felt unsafe with me?”

“Only when you wanted to mindfuck me, Sir... and even then I knew deep down I was safe.”

“Exactly. Last night you overstepped your authority with those words; I’d put you in secondary charge of Mochyn since he joined us. What sort of example do you think you set?”

“Pretty damn poor one last night, Sir. I forgot that even when you want to pig out and use us like that, you’re still in charge.”

“Now I could send you over to Ken or Bill, but they had enough trouble training me and I’d consider it a failure on my part if I had to do that. We’ll take care of this problem in house, as it were. For at least the next week, Mochyn is senior sub: he gives you an order, you better jump to it. He seems to have a better idea than you do of what I require of my boys. Mochyn, I know it’s not a role that will come easily to you: any doubts you have, bring them to me in private. But having a junior for a while will help you understand your place. And you both might as well know that Bill knows about my decision, so no trouble at the gym...”

“Everybody finished? Fine. Pozboy, clear up, and then I want you in the cellar. Mochyn, with me now.”

Mochyn and I head for the cellar. Once there Mochyn strips. “You’re going to restrin his wrists – over the sling would probably be best – and then you’re going to give him the belt ten times. You know how to do that?” Mochyn looks unsure. “Fold it in two then swing at his back or ass like this.” I hit my other hand with the belt. “The idea is to create that cracking noise and to cause pain. The belt’s wide enough that you’d have to be extraordinarily clumsy to cause any real damage so it all depends on the muscle you put into it. Just be careful not to hit the same place too many times. After that you can leave him as he is or you can take him down and have him however you want.. Show him you’re in charge. I’m going to sit this one out.” I hear Pozboy coming downstairs. “Don’t let me down...”

Pozboy enters the cellar and closes the door behind himself. Mochyn looks him up and down and says “you’re wearing clothes. Strip. Now” He emphasises the point by hitting the belt into his hand just as I’d shown him moments before. Nice touch, kiddo. Pozboy glances at me before dropping his shorts. “Don’t worry about me. I’m just the audience.” I say.

“Come.” Mochyn walks over to the sling and Pozboy follows. Mochyn quickly has him restrained in the manner I’d suggested and stands back for a moment: the little fucker is enjoying this. The first stroke is horizontal across Pozboy’s ass. A pause, and then across the backs of his thighs. Centre back. Two diagonals one from each shoulder. The next three horizontal, descending from his shoulders. Finally two more across his ass. From Pozboy’s breathing and the noise of the belt I reckon he’s one step from being in trouble. Mochyn frees his wrists and he falls across the sling.

Mochyn’s been leaking precum throughout the beating and pauses long enough to smear it around the rest of his dick, then pushes into Pozboy’s ass. As Mochyn starts fucking him, Pozboy reaches round to his own dick. “Did I give you permission for that? You need some help not to do that, cunt?”

“No Sir, sorry, Sir.”

“Always the fucking same with you isn’t it? Act first, think later” He reaches behind for a length of rope “Hands behind your back!” Mochyn ties as neat a rope handcuff as I’ve ever seen, before resuming fucking Pozboy’s ass. Obviously not quite the innocent he’s been claiming to be... Mochyn looks back at me “His mouth’s free if your want it, Boss.”

“Like I said I’m sitting this one out: I’m just the audience enjoying the show.”

“Ok Boss...” then to Pozboy: “You bastard, you...” the rest is lost to incoherency as Mochyn cums. Those are strong, well-exercised muscles Pozboy’s got in his ass.

“Mochyn: you dress as normal for the house. I suggest you keep him naked,” I throw him an old work jock “except when we have company.” The two of you can get cleaned up. Pozboy: you’re on domestics, under Mochyn’s supervision. Mochyn, you’re mostly in the office with me. Time you learned a bit more of the systems.”

I leave them to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Pozdaddy 25

By the time I hear house work being done and Mochyn comes into the office, wearing a very worn pair of denim shorts, I’m already well into dealing with the emails. When I raise an eyebrow at his choice of clothing Mochyn explains ”Boss, I knew I had to be wearing something more than Pozboy, and these shorts seemed to give the right message. Like I’m still your boy, but he has to look to me as well as to you for his orders.”

“You’re both at the gym today. How are you going to handle things if Pozboy starts trying it on?”

“Boss, you told me that Bill knows he’s been demoted. I know he thinks a lot of Bill, Ken, too, for that matter. I don’t think he’d try to disobey what are ultimately your orders at the gym.”

“And if he did?”

Mochyn lowers his voice: “We’ll talk about this at home...” Back to his normal speaking voice. “Besides, I know how humiliating and painful this morning was for him, Boss. I’ve seen him take heavier from you, Sir, but to have to take it from me, who was his junior till a few minutes beforehand, well, I’d have found it uncomfortable, to say the least. But I think your just watching made it worse for him.”

“Astute... When you’re out with him, tone it down a bit from this morning. Bill knows what’s happened, which means Ken knows. Up to you what happens when Ken turns up at the gym as well. And I promise you he will at some point in the week” I grin. “You have to ask yourself to what extent would Pozboy defend your so-called honour.”

“Boss, Pozboy said not to tell you, but I figure that goes out the window right now: Bill and Ken have been fucking the both of us pretty much every time we’ve been to the gym.”

“And it’s never occurred to you why you only have to sign in and out and have never paid for all that personal trainer time?” I laugh. “Bill does me a favour keeping you two working out and improving, he gets your ass. And if he cares to offer one of you to Ken, that’s his business.”

“You mean you’ve been whoring us out?” I nod. A mock sulk: “You could have told us Boss: would have felt just that bit dirtier...” The sulk doesn’t last long and he’s soon laughing.

“Pozboy!” I shout, “Tea in the office – have one yourself.”

“There wasn’t much needed doing, so he should have finished by now.” And within minutes a tray appears, two cups and saucers and a small mug. Pozboy pours and takes his mug of tea to sit in the corner out of the way.

“Oi! You. C’mere.”

Pozboy shuffles over to kneel between my knees, though I note that he’s brought his tea with him – so British! I chat with Mochyn for a few more minutes before acknowledging Pozboy’s presence. “Rejoining the human race, are we?”

“Dad, I know I was in the wrong and I deserve my punishment, but please, Dad, don’t cut me out...”

“You sit down there and drink your tea: you probably need to replace the excessive sugar you use after this morning.”

I look up to Mochyn: “so you reckon you can improve on the spreadsheets we’re already using? Okay – re-write the lot, but I want everything kept in both formats until we’re sure... You just doubled your workload”, I take a quick look at the clock ”and just half an hour before you’re due at the gym. Go get yourself sorted.”

Below the desk I open a bottle of poppers and hold them to Pozboy’s face. If I didn’t remove them after five belts, he’d be useless. “Now what is it you wanted?”

“Please, Sir, may I suck your dick. Sir, I need to suck your dick. Please Daddy.”

"Go ahead." He reaches up with hands to open my fly. "Uh-huh... no hands"

He struggles with the zip, and then with getting my hardening cock out. Once it's free, he takes it in his mouth so quickly that his nose bangs against my pubic bone. I grab his collar and pull him back a little way. "Breathe, you fucking idiot. Take it slowly at first, then faster and deeper. This isn't about you suddenly getting permission to suck cock, it's about you doing it properly and giving me a good time. You might enjoy it, you might not. That's not relevant: you're doing it for enjoyment, not your own. Now get on with it before I decide Mochyn can do a better job. Or do you want to stay as junior sub?"

Pozboy’s answer is to revert to how I taught him I like it: plenty of tongue around the head of my dick, the swirl beneath the crown, the few lunges straight down as though he’s lubing me to fuck him then backing off. I give him some more poppers and have to hold his head in position as I start fucking his mouth. He only control he has is where his tongue goes: I love the feeling of helplessness that leaves him with and can tell from his moans and grunts that he’s getting off on it as well. I feel myself getting close and pull back so he can only just get my piss-slit into his mouth. One hand on his head to keep him in place and I bring myself off, my hand hitting against his facial hair on each upstroke. He gets about half the load in his mouth, the rest in his beard. “Eat it.”

His dick is straining as he swallows my cum and does his best to scrape the rest from his beard, but I’m not letting him go that far. “You’d better go get dressed ready to see what Bill’s got lined up for you today. And keep your hands of your dick...”

“Yes, Dad, I understand my situation, Sir.”

I’ve decided that while others might permit him to cum (right now it’s up to Mochyn), I’m not going to. Over-ruling the lot of them.

“Go and get dressed ready for the gym. And send Mochyn down immediately. I need a quick word with him. And don’t bother washing your face: let the world see you as a cocksucker.”

Mochyn is shortly down beside me. “Everything as normal, but you’ve got to step in if it looks like someone’s trying to make Pozboy cum. ‘The Boss says he isn’t allowed to’ should be enough. Except for Bill and Ken, you have my full permission to take whatever means it takes to stop him cumming. With Bill and Ken, just tell them that the Boss wouldn’t like it.” I look up to see Pozboy in the doorway. “Right if you’re ready to go, take it at a steady speed: it’s exercise, not a sprint. I’ll see you both in a couple of hours.”

As soon as they’re out I start my own routine, basically designed to hide the lipodystrophy that’s been bothering me for the past few years. From initial warm-up to final stretches it takes me a little over half an hour. Not muscle mary stuff, but it’s served me well these past few years.

Once I’ve finished I go to lie down on the settee and worry about how to deal with Pozboy. I’m his Pozdaddy – that’s something that nothing can take away from us, but he strikes me more as a top in training, which is why he’s junior sub for the next week or so. You don’t know how do to do it properly without having been there yourself. Mochyn I have no doubt about: he’s only taken charge of Pozboy because he was told to, and he’ll do a damn good job because he knows what I want from a boy and he wants to please me. Pozboy, on the other hand is quite capable of trying to put one over on me – after all how did I meet Mochyn?

There’s nothing we can do at present: all three of us need to get our viral loads down before tissue damage starts. Maybe I was overconfident in coming off drugs when I did? Still, nothing I can do till next month’s appointment with Dr Sandra. I have a fit of generosity during which I set up the kitchen table for afternoon tea, including everyone’s eviplera bottles. Then off to the settee to doze till they get back, not that I expect to sleep: the smell of them fresh from the gym, Mochyn certainly with a cummy asshole, Pozboy possibly. Depends on how generous Mochyn has been with him...

And as usually happens when you think you can’t sleep, next thing I know I’m waking up. My boys: hot, sweaty, naked, still catching their breath from jogging from the gym. “Please, Dad, may I cum? Mochyn said I had to ask your permission.”

“Mochyn, I take it you got your ass filled.”

“I did, Boss... You didn’t say I couldn’t.” A slight trace of panic in his voice there. “Pozboy’s pretty full too.”

“So you let him get used, just didn’t let him cum?”

“Yes Boss. Thought it was better to leave it that way.”

“He needs to know his place... which right now is getting these jeans off me,” Pozboy jumps into action, easing the jeans down my legs. I’m not making life easy for him by moving to help. “Mochyn, get this vest off me.” By the time I’m naked, my dick is straining. “You want to cum? Sit on it.”

Pozboy straddles me and my dick slides into his ass – definitely more than one load up there. Shit, but it’s so warm and wet, begging to be fucked. But he’s on punishment for the week. I lie back and say “I thought you wanted to cum?”

“Please, Dad, fuck me.”

“‘Go on, give him some poppers and make him clean your dick.’ Sound familiar?”

“I’m sorry, Dad. I know I overstepped the mark.”

“Think yourself lucky you’re not on chastity.” I watch his cock leaking almost as though he was cumming. “You’ve got a hand: use it.” Even as he wanks himself I feel him trying to make me cum. I’ve got better self control than him: I lie there enjoying the feel of his ass around my dick and watching the show he’s unconsciously putting on for me, culminating in an obviously intense orgasm. As well as giving me such a perfect view of his body, which is definitely benefitting from the gym, his ass grips my dick almost threatening to cut it off as he sprays his cum over me.

He relaxes and sags forward, exhausted. “Off. Clean me up.” He has an air of defeat about him as he lets go of my dick and starts eating his cum from my belly and chest. I think I’m getting through to him...

“Time to eat – go sort it out. Not you Mochyn; Pozboy is perfectly capable of making a meal without your instruction. On your back, legs up...”

As I push into his asshole (who’s been a lucky boy today?) I watch his face. The sight tensing as I first penetrate him, the “oh yes” expression as I push into him, the hunger as I start to fuck him.

I whisper “free for all” at which he starts bucking around as though he’s trying to add to what he’s already getting in his ass. I hold him still enough that I can actually kiss him without losing teeth and it’s like he’s trying to swallow my tongue. He’s got a hand behind my head, clutching me to him while his other hand is working his dick in rhythm with his sphincter muscles. Despite all the cum already in his ass, he’s got a damn good grip there.

He senses that I’m on the point of cumming and changes his grip so that he’s clutching at my ass, as though he was afraid I’d pull out. As I cum I’m vaguely aware that he’s cumming too, without touching himself.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it's been a while - not been too well...

Pozdaddy 26

Pozboy is tense all week, frustrated at the attention Mochyn’s getting, probably angry at himself for his words or angry at me for his punishment, but when I say “a week” I mean a week. I guess it doesn’t help that we’ve developed taking the medication into an evening ritual. None of us seem to be showing any physical side effects, it’s obvious that none of us are happy with the idea of the meds. What needs to be done needs to be done. I’ve gone too long without and I’m not letting my boys go that far.

I make no indication that week is up, though I’m sure Pozboy has been watching the calendar. I let it drag on to the early evening before I order Mochyn downstairs. I grab Pozboy by his collar and pull him downstairs after me. “Strip and kneel facing the wall, the pair of you.” I leave them there while I change into chaps and boots. Neither of them realise that I’ve lowered the sling just that little bit.

“Mochyn – in the sling. Pozboy – restrain him. Then get your tongue up his ass. I want to see him jumping around against the restraints begging for more, squealing like the pig he is.” Pozboy gets his tongue in there and ends up having to hold Mochyn’s hips to keep him still. They’re both so hard I can see the blood pulsing through their dicks. I oil my own dick up.

“Think he’s ready for it? Well, fuck him.” Pozboy stands up and forces his dick into Mochyn’s ass. From Mochyn’s grunts, I’d guess he wasn’t quite wet enough. Not my problem. I come up behind Pozboy, use one arm to grab him round the throat and other round his belly. I got the sling height exactly right: my oiled up cock slips into his ass.

“Keep fucking him: you’re the only one moving here. I’m just along for the ride.” He gets it just right: burying his cock in Mochyn’s ass and my dick is only touching his asshole. When he pulls back, he gets his ass filled. I reach around and start working his nipples. When Pozboy pulls back he’s pushing himself harder onto my dick, so next time he pushes into Mochyn I move a little closer, keeping up the play on Pozboy’s tits.

Without warning I start pissing inside him. As he realises I’m pissing and not cumming he grinds his ass against me, desperately seeking to press his back against my chest without losing contact with Mochyn’s ass. I finish pissing and push him forward onto Mochyn.

I pull out and walk round to the head of the sling. Mochyn is already straining back, though careful to keep his hole open for Pozboy. Looks like the exchange of positions, which I’d only intended as temporary, has already reversed itself. Mochyn is grunting with each of Pozboy’s thrusts into his ass while his eyes are locked onto my cock. I push it down into his mouth. Just as he begins to work on it he gets the rest of my piss. He splutters at first but quickly recovers so that he’s swallowing it down as fast as I can piss it out.

The doorbell rings. “Well, it’s not my job to answer the door...” I say, knowing full well who it is, but too fucking early. Pozboy walks gingerly out of the cellar heading for the stairs; “put them in the living room and then go empty your ass.” To Mochyn, as I untie him “Looks like you’re going to have to wait, kid... Wash up and snacks for five. And the pill bottles: it’s nearly time.” I snap on a leather jock before going upstairs – it doesn’t look good to be too eager...

In the living room Ken and Bill are looking somewhat bemused. “What the hell’s up with him? Sat us down and dashed off...” A flush sounds from upstairs.

“If it were still there I think you’d find that that was about half a bladderful of my piss,” I grin. “So, how’s progress? Oh, by the way, Mochyn’s fixing snacks and Pozboy’s off punishment. And yes, we were in the middle of it!”

“I think we’re there,” says Ken, completely ignoring my sarcasm. “Just details to debate. I’ve arranged scenes in what seems to a logical order. We’ve got that abandoned scene to use as an extra – I’ve already put it online as a teaser - and a series of alternate covers. To my mind we just need to agree a cover and do we want to put in cast soundbites as extras? Oh, and a title would help.”

“At the risk of swelling your upper head,” says Bill “since every one of us in the film is poz, I thought either Poz or Positive.”

Definitely not Poz,” I say “it identifies it too much with me when even my doctor calls me Poz. Go for Positive. What d’you think Ken?”

“Good point. Maybe spell it with a “Z” to make it perfectly clear.”

“So, says Ken, “that leaves cover art and what extras... Personally I like this cover. Tight focus on your face, Poz...” As I thought one of the stills of my with my face covered in cum but not enough to leave me unrecognisable.

“Yeah, I can go with that. I do have a reputation to keep down, after all. Extras: any other scenes get left behind?”

“Nope, just the one with you, Pozboy and Mochyn.”

“So a talking head section before that final scene to separate it off from the rest? A couple of minutes each talking about the film or life in general? We’re going to need to bend the truth a little: that scene with Mochyn is almost certainly how he got pozzed, so we need a rumour started that that’s what happened while the official position is he was already positive, which is a possibility. We don’t want awkward questions from the law. And I think we need some sort of platitudes about the difference between reality and fantasy. Yes? No?”

The other two nod as Pozboy comes back into the room, hopefully with an empty ass. Then Mochyn arrives with a trayful of dips, crackers and pittas. “Wine or beer, Sirs?”

“There’s a bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge. Bring that with five glasses and put another in the freezer – set the timer for 30 minutes... Okay guys let’s see what we’ve got... Pozboy, sort out the DVD.”

It’s an odd atmosphere as we settle down to watch the DVD through; after all, all of us appear in it and one point or another, so it’s almost like selling family photos for cash. There’s no point in checking the menu system as there are still a few extras to complete: chief reason for tonight is to check through the movie and make sure it works. The first scene is Ken and Max in Ken’s playroom.

The scene starts with some basic cocksucking with Ken building up the force so that Max begins to gag. I could swear that at one point Max does throw up, but manages to swallow it while working on Ken’s dick. Ken pulls Max off his dick and with a simple head movement orders Max into the sling where he secures one hand and both ankles, thus leaving one hand free for poppers.

Ken starts with spit on his fingers, rapidly moving from a single finger in Max’s ass to four. Max’s hardon is obvious through his jock while Ken is greasing up his hands. A brief nod to Max and Max takes several deep belts of poppers. Four fingers slide in easily, then Ken adds his thumb. Max gasps and tries to push his hole onto Ken’s hand, which twists slightly and slips in past the knuckle. Max’s sigh of satisfaction as he envelops Ken’s hand is enough to give you a hardon without even seeing what’s happening.

As Ken works his hand further up Max’s ass, Max keeps up a string of grunts, sighs and pleas for more. Which he gets: Ken starts by pulling out completely and then punchfucking him, but each time he withdraws the one hand the other goes in. Ken is intensively focussed on what he’s doing with Max lying back, it seems like breathing only poppers, begging for more.

Eventually Max lets the poppers fall. Ken picks up the bottle and caps it, even though a substantial amount has spilled on the floor. Max is totally shitfaced and his asshole is gaping. Ken sticks his dick in Max’s loosened ass, one push to get balls-deep. Ken has always liked a loose hole to fuck. He grabs Max by the shoulders as he fucks him – a brilliant shot of Ken’s balls up against Max’s stretched hole. Ken’s balls tightening and the increasing urgency of his fucking as he cums deep inside Max’s hole.

Then he walks round so Max can clean the blood and cum from his dick with his mouth. Ken’s dick is all but cleaned up when the shot changes to show Max cumming spontaneously, the cum spurting through his tented jock. The boys are on the floor either side of me, both gripping my legs and breathing heavily, while I’m wondering whether I’d want to play out the same scene with Ken or with Max. I take a large swig of wine, drink it as though it was beer: we’re onto a winner with this DVD. And we’ve still got Bill’s scene with the Pup to see...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Simply amazing bearbandit. There's a lot I want to say, but I probably won't say it all. Not here anyways. I first want to say thank you for having consequence, decisions, and even a dose of reality in your story. Too many stories on here about bugchasing and they are pretty much all fantasies. Not really any (although haven't read any store hear but read alot) dwell on the pre-caution of being HIV and even care of being on meds after or even going through with a "signing" to make sure eveyone agrees. Although, you mentioned why that was done later on. We all have our fantasies and they're all hot, especially if written down. But it's nice to have a dose of reality too. Especially with the beer bottle, ouch. Not only that but even with real consequences and choices, you still make it hot.

And as for the leather dynamics between poz boy, dave, and the Sir. I don't think it could be written any better.