Young neighbor

Bottom Jim

I thought I would post about a young neighbor of mine. He is 20, 6' 2" and about 150 pounds, a runner and swimmer, so he is very fit.

He has a girl friend who, I assume, he has slept with. What he likes is the ability to fuck me when he needs to. He will send me a text when he is horny, giving me half an hour's notice to clean my ass. If I am out I reply NA so he knows. But when I am available I prepare myself, leave front door open and lay on bed, ass lubed and in the air.

At the half-hour mark he arrives, enters my home, and comes directly to the bedroom where he strips and slaps his dick on my ass. When he is ready, he slides in my hole and fucks me, always moaning a certain way which signals he is close. When he cums he lets out a small cry and goes in balls-deep, pumping several times and stay inside my ass until he goes soft.

Then he pulls out, wipes his dick off and dresses and leaves. What makes it hot is I never know when he will text me.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

The only more is whenever he comes over he simply fucks me. He lives with parents and am sure they have no idea. Just so everyone knows he is 20 and of legal age. He has told me he like the tightness of an ass. What he really likes is fuck with no condom and pump his juice in a hole

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

Sounds a lot like the arrangement i've worked out with this 19 year old jock stud that lives in my building. Same business with the text message. But he's not so fussy about me cleaning my ass out, and i ALWAYS clean off his magnificent dick after he's dropped his load up my cunt.

Guest faggot hole
@ faggot hole, Maybe you could give us an in depth account of a session you had with hm???

Yeah. He texted me last night when he came in from soccer practice. He was all sweaty and his soccer shorts were already tenting when i got there. "Get undressed bitch" was the only greeting i got. When i was naked, he let me pull his shorts off, but only using my teeth. But the dude was super charged and impatient; he couldn't wait for me to get his shorts over his massive hard-on. He pulled his shorts off and buried his cock to the hilt in my ass pussy -- all in maybe a single motion. He's an aggressive fucker -- a wonderful trait that i've noticed in a lot of Latino Men -- and within a minute or two he was long dicking me. It didn't take him long -- maybe 5-6 minutes and he gave me five or six massive shots of his awesome cum. But the thing i really like about this hombre is that he stays hard after he's cum. This lets me work my magic with my ass muscles and while not always the case, last night i was rewarded with a second load. When he finally pulled out -- atill semi-hard -- i took his cock into my mouth and cleaned him off (and also, "coincidentally" sucked those last few drops. It's just a sin to let good cum go to waste.

I have a hunk of a neighbor 2 floors above me, and he's married. I get tongue-tied every time I see him. He's in 20s-30s, blonde, blue eyed, very thin which is something that drives me wild. He's also soft spoken which makes him mysterious. I've had a 'crush' on him since I moved in last summer. WHEW! I'd love to have some sort of arrangement like Bottom Jim, but he'd have to get away from his wife and I'd have to get away from my partner. I'll keep you kids updated.