Freshly Showered, "Man Smell", or Rank?

rawTOP

What Are You OK In Terms Of Smells?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Are You OK In Terms Of Smells?

• I Like Guys Who Are Freshly Showered
    • I Think Men Who Smell Like Men Are Hot (And Sweaty Jocks, etc.)
    • I Like Guys Who Are Completely Rank (Piss Pigs, etc.)

• Administrators

When you hookup with guys how much do you care about how they smell? Do you want them freshly showered or do you like them to have a bit of "man smell" about them? Or do you go to the extreme and like guys who are really rank smelling?

I know it depends on the guy... Some B.O. is hot, other B.O. is pretty horrible. Personally I like the smell of my pits - but I can see other guys not liking it...

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in the right mood I can be a down right filthy scat pig myself, so rank will always be good for me. But "man smell" would probably be my #1 as men not into rank themselves will probably be inhibited if they think they're smelling rank themselves. Clean is good - if it's a natural clean smell, and not doused in perfumes....

I like my hook-ups to be clean but no perfumes. I like the natural 'Man smell",especially between the guys legs,and near the asshole. That's where I spend a good deal of the time during the hook-up,aside from the fuck if that happens. A mans natural scent,can really turn me on,and that can be sweaty,but not to the point of BO.