Where to get laid

Guest manfun456

Welcome. Blow Buddies (Harrison & 6th St in SF) is a good place. I've almost always gotten barebacked there. If you're into braving the cold outdoors, near the top of Buena Vista Park is sometimes good.

Tuesday nights at Truck Bar (Folsom at 15th St, password needed) are full of hot men sucking and fucking, usually condomless.

The best place to get fucked bareback, with no worries about anyone policing it, is at a CumUnion party (at Playspace, Folsom St btwn 5th/6th St, and/or Steamworks Berkeley) - if one happens to coincide with your visit.

Tuesday nights at Truck Bar (Folsom at 15th St, password needed) are full of hot men sucking and fucking, usually condomless.

How does one get around to Truck's password? Or any bars for that matter?

Their Folsom friday event SATISFUCKTORY looks password-free? ( https://www.facebook.com/events/539246436123971/ )

YOUNG TOTAL NO LIMITS SUB CUM WHORE CHASER BUG BOY..LOOKING FOR FOLSOM FAIR WEEKEND FUN:. what I wanna do is be put on a leash & collar and have "Cum Slut for Dirty Toxic Loads" and "Public Cum Du And put either on a street corner or in middle of crowded street/sidewalk for an entire day during Folsom while I take loads and get fucked by anyone and everyone who wants to do that... and "Toxic Slam whore" written on me And put either on a street corner or in middle of crowded street/sidewalk for an entire day during Folsom while I take loads and get fucked by anyone who wants to... text/call me ASAP or msg me on bbrt...(yngcumdump4breeding)

• 2 months later...
Guest blackseed650

You still in SF? I've been looking for more slut for breeding. The best place is. play space. On Folsom between 6th & 5th. Folsom Guilch Book store is hit or miss. It is right across the street from play space. Also hit me up on bbrt. Profile:thisdick1

Guest BtmByTheBay
Thanks have you ever been to Steamworks in Berklry?

I have (and probably loads of other guys here besides :P). It's super hot on the right nights. (Speaking of which, anyone know what it's like there on Xmas eve in case I need to get away from something else? :P)