Does age matter?? Best hook up methods?

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Age used to matter to me until this evening, I actually broke my own rule, I always said

minimum age 25, that was it, I was never going with any younger. Tonight a guy was delivering hay for the horses

19 and super hot, tight body super looks. He off loaded the hay, and just started snogging me I swear to fuck. Anyway one thing led to another

next thing I was over the bails being pounded balls fucking deep by his 8 inch cock. He blows his load into me, pulls up his trousers and said no charge for the hay, it's on the house and heads off.

I guess my reputation is not as squeaky clean as I thought it was. Young people these days, they have no fear.

Where the fuck was my willpower to say no ...

I find age no problem at all. I have young guys who love my ass and want to fuck me. Having said that attraction is important. I have seen some guys who just look bad and would never let them fuck me. One guy was my age and the minute he came in pulled down his pants and said to suck him. My response was no thank you and please leave. On the other hand I have had a 20 year old come over and was very slow in getting started. He was. A great fuck and unloaded a huge amount of cum in me.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually go for guys my age and younger, those old enough (or look old enough) to be my father are a turn-off for me. I don't get the 'daddy' thing at all.

Despite this, I regularly have anonymous encounters (blindfold / dark room / gloryhole) when I have no idea how old the guy fucking me is.

I'm 27 and I prefer older men into their 50s. I have a fuckbuddy and we've role played daddy and son. He's the longest relationship I've had with guy even though we aren't boyfriends. I like having the guidance and mentoring from him; then to drop to my knees cause he tells me to suck his dick or spread my legs open to take his load. Yes I call him daddy and I'm his son.