Does age matter?? Best hook up methods?

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

i tend to think the age thing is all in the mind.....ive dated guys as young as 18 and upto around my own age without it being an issue......in all honesty ive never dated anyone older than myself not because i dont want to - the opportunity hasn't arisen......i also find younger guys chase me either for experience or more than usual they always tell me they dont find the same kind of intimacy amongst their own age group - i guess i let them experience a different side to life......not all young guys want a wham bam thankyou mam but end up getting just that - some are desperate to experience closer relationships longer term but find it difficult to find amongst same age group........i never treat anyone different to how i wish to be treated myself and therefore avoid random one off sex - i like to get to know who im with........i try to have the same username on sites i visit or use and find the most popular sites easiest to find a meet (im in UK) but have had some luck with lesser known sites too.

I'm in my 20s, do Crossfit, and fuck like a piston. Plus, by nature, I'm a bit of an asshole IRL (maybe less than usual these days...). My fuckbud is in his early 40s and says he loves how rough and hard I go. He says it's hard to find men around his age that give it to him like he wants it.

I sort of feel weird about this when it comes to age. I am 29, and pretty much at a high sexual peak in my life. I can do sex (forgive the Borat terminology) just about any time of any day. I don't really discriminate much on age but I am just not much into guys older than 50, just a preference.

From personal sexual experience, which I have plenty of... I have found some of the best sex I have ever had seems to be with guys in their late 30's to mid-40's. I am not sure why exactly that is.

I have played with guys of all ages (legal ages of course) up to probably 57 or 58. I also notice a difference with how turned on I get by either topping or bottoming a guy (I am versatile) and it usually ties into their age. Usually I prefer to top guys around my age or younger, maybe within a few years older. But when I bottom, I have a soft spot for daddies. I usually don't get that turned on my having younger guys fuck me, it just doesn't do it for me.

I have a 19 year old friend who is hung about 9 inches and he can fuck all night, but when he fucks me, it feels very mechanical like there's no passion. It has felt that way with just about any guy younger than me that has topped me. On the other hand, when I have bottomed for guys in their 40's, there almost always seems to be a connection with them and they know how to just take my ass and pound away at it and dominate me. The best fuck bud I had was a 42 year old married guy with an 8" THICK and ROCK hard cock. He would pound me into oblivion, multiple times in a night. And he always knew how to just lock his eyes with mine while he makes my hole his and for his pleasure only. And that fierce look in his eyes when he would pump his load in me... I just never got that with the younger guys. I feel like for them, they just need to get off and they don't feed any mental pleasure into me.

I am sure this is not the norm for young guys, I just haven't been lucky. Maybe one day, I will meet a younger top who just blows my mind.

I am 26 but I find that I prefer people that are at least 23-36. I think if you are 18-20 your into that relationship mode where you think its going to be like on TV and when you find out it isn't then its a constant fight and well around 21 comes the drinking clubs etc but I find that when people hit around 23 they tend to reflect more how they truly are, yeah sure this doesn't mean a wild 23 year old wont calm down or a calm 23 year old wont become wild its just on average at least here in Mississippi anyways.

Guest Inthewind

Daddy / Grandpa are the best and hard to find in my area but when you do and things work out , it's like a raging bull on his last fuck , love it. Daddy's in this area are a rarity

Worrying about age is fucking stupid. You can quote me on that.

If you are more worried about a made up number that signifies how many times the earth has gone around the sun since this person was born...than how HOT they are...you got some serious issues.

All I care about is if a guy looks hot to me. I love all different types of guys, sizes, shapes, races. C'mon the hot thing about guys is that no 2 are the same!

I've seen some 18 year olds with bodies, faces, or personalities that are revolting. And I've seen guys spanning all ages who got their shit together, have gorgeous asses, dicks, legs, faces, you name it, that would make most college kids jealous.

Drop all the goddamn scorecards and just FUCK.

I'm mid-30's and I've enjoyed the run of fucking/getting fucked by 18-60 year olds. I did fuck a grandpa once for good-karma, he had a nice tight ass and milked my cock really well...just as good as any 18yr old. Room was dark, so I didn't really concentrate much on his body/looks, instead just focused on plowing his ass. It was a good fuck, and I feel strongly that my karma was improved. I will say my favorite, hands-down, fucker is a 45 year old tall/muscular lumberjack type of guy. I've got a local bud who's fits that perfectly and he's the most incredible fucker, hung, muscular, tall, and can pump my ass for hours and he dumps the biggest loads. I definitely think the best fuckers out there are in their late 30's-early 50's age range.

Oh Mike, you turn me on more everytime I read your posts. And look at your pic!

I'm in my 20s, do Crossfit, and fuck like a piston. Plus, by nature, I'm a bit of an asshole IRL (maybe less than usual these days...). My fuckbud is in his early 40s and says he loves how rough and hard I go. He says it's hard to find men around his age that give it to him like he wants it.

My body's 56, and my mind is about 35. I've almost always gone for guys older than me. Recently I've been hooking up with guys about ten years younger and my eyes wander to younger yet, though generally over thirty. But then last night I ended up in a very BDSM conversation with a guy I've known for a few months who's only 25. Completely not my type: he's slim and smooth (but at least has some muscle) but I really want his ass...