Tops turning into bottoms

fieldpussy

I'm a bottom and don't want to top a guy. But unfortunately it occurs quite often that I hook up with a top who, getting aware that I have a big dick, turns into a bottom. I try to avoid versatile guys but eventhough it happens.

Bottoms, what's your experience?

Tops, do you tend to flip-flop when a bottoms turns out to be well-endowed?

I will readily admit, I am a 90% top who loves to fuck hot tight twinks and for quite sometime I have had a steady pool of young twink bottoms (many of them black and hispanic) to who were willing to give it up. Recently however, that pool has seemingly dried up. On the flip side, I live in a very poor area with a lot of immigrants and transient workers. In fact the greater San Bernardino area is second only Detroit in poverty and minorities. So with that, all of the sudden there has been a huge upswing in straight or bi extra hung black tops (9.5" plus) on Craigslist asking for small donations. As many of you are aware, I only bottom for large uncut black and latino cocks so this works just fine for me. They always want $60 bucks. Some how, some way I convince them that I will give them $30 and they can smoke as much weed as they want then fuck me. I also tell them that I am clean and that I have the papers but they never want to look at them. Just the sight of the papers on my night stand seems to put them at ease. For all they know the envelope could be full of just plain blank paper in a county cover. LOL. I tell them they can fuck me any way they want as long as they don't cum in me. After getting poppered up and servicing their meat, all of the sudden they are plunging in raw. Then before I know it, they are bucking away and then end up cumming all over my stretched out hole/rose bud.

It works every time....About every two weeks I get a flood of these 'straight/bi' hung tops texting me wanting more because their women won't do what I do. Lucky me.

But for me, in the end, I only bottom for those two sub sets. The rest of the time, I top.

90% top - 10% bottom.

While I top the great majority of the time (and am pissed when I don't get to in any given hook up) I will flip on occasion. What drives this decision has less to do with the bottom's dick size and more to do with attitude and dynamics

If a bottom gives off an aggressive vibe it may start to make my hole twitch instinctively. I will sometimes use a submissive bottom as a dildo. I like nothing more than taking a "100% bottom", restraining him, getting him hard, and fucking myself on his hard cock against his will. It's the surprise and turn around that's exciting for me rather than cock size

99% of the time tho I'd rather you shut up bend over and take my fuck

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a total bottom but because I have a nice cock and I'm masculine many men assume I'm a top. Which turns out to be OK because I find that guys like fucking masculine men. I have never enjoyed the couple of times I've topped.

I am 99 percent bottom. Having said that when I find a real hot ass I will top

For some reason I really enjoy getting fucked by other "bottoms" who get horny enough that they decide to fuck and breed a hole.

Well IF someone told me a year ago that I would be an almost total bottom now, I wouldn't have believed them.... but it started with me getting fucked by this gorgeous Argentine guy in Buenos Aires... and since then I've been craving cock up my ass more than an ass around my cock ;)

in college, total top. I rarely sucked cock. You sucking my cock was a gift. I would suck dominant cocks. My first was 19 year old bbc, my 2nd was some dark haired guy that convinced me to go down on him a month or so later. I rarely sucked cock. I'd hook online and get off and make some excuse to leave or just jerk the guy off.

The first guy, I ever fucked was young 20-something that my then GF introduced me to. I fucked him and his roommate for a while one summer and early fall. Then I would fuck this older twink. I got married and 6 months later. I met Him. 40+ to my 27. His 8.5" to my 6. The first time. He had me on my knees sucking that hog off. The next time(the next day) his fingers were in my ass, and that week I tried to get one of my bottom friends to fuck me. He came trying to get it in me.

I was back at his place that night sucking his huge cock to completion (which I never done before him) with his fingers and dildo up my hole. Long story short: 3 weeks later, I was on my back cumming hands free with his thick cock buried deep in my hole.

I never fucked another guy

I rarely fuck pussy

• 4 weeks later...

wow.....love fucking a bottom with a big dick.....my partner loves to suck a big dick while i fuck the guy. It is even better if he's taken several loads from several men first. love to feel hot cum in a hot ass while i fuck. would love to do it in public with a cum whore like you.

• 3 months later...

Have been a top and loved it for most of my adult life. My cock usually elicits desire for it to be up one's ass ASAP and more than one bottom has told me it is my civic duty to fuck as many hungry bottoms as I can. Met a super hot pig ( top/vers) about 10 1/2 years ago that made me want to get versatile in a hurry. Had some scar tissue from surgery that, at the time, made my hole super tight. The tight hole along with the abundance of bottoms were disincentives to getting opened up. Plus, that hot man was the only one that I really thought could open me up and he lived 1400 miles away. We stayed in touch over the years and about 4 years ago started visiting each regularly and he would bottom for me and we would work on getting my ass to open for his hot cock, tho it was real work at times. He moved to my city a couple of years ago and has given me some amazing time in his ass and I wanted to return the favor. Almost a year ago I finally opened up and have been flip fucking with him ever since. We usually blow a couple of loads in each other in a session and really get off on fucking each others creamy hole. Last night he was torturing my outer ring with the head of his gorgeous big cock then going deeeep and doing the same to my second ring. Had my first hands-free orgasm. Good times! Sometimes it fucks with my head that I am taking cock up my ass after years out fucking around as top only.

• 1 month later...

I am a bottom but I have a thick 7". Sometimes the guy(s) I am with want me to fuck them even though I was looking for a top to fuck me. I'll do it to save the moment, but not really into topping. I cum very quickly when I top, so more looking to get fucked than fuck.