The Blue Brotherhood

I was only 18 when I first experienced the joys of gay sex. All through high school I had denied myself the pleasures of being the cum whore that I longed to be. It was my last day of my senior year and I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to say good bye to the weight room that I so loved. I was never really into sports, I could hold my own during a friendly training game of football with the football team, but sports were not for me.  Even so, I loved working out, I loved the way the burn felt as my muscles tensed and relaxed when I lifted weights, the feel of sweat pouring down my chest as I ran five miles daily on the treadmill, the sensation of the hurricane fan blowing a cool breeze up my legs and into my loose shorts, caressing and cooling my body all together.

After my daily workout I would strip down and hit the men's community shower, and yes, I also loved getting a shower at the school.  There were no privacy partitions, just an open tiled room with about four to six shower heads on each of the bleach white walls.  I tried so desperately to not look at the other beautifully built naked guys who would be in the shower with me.  Oh the fantasies I would have.  It took every ounce of strength in my body to not pop a boner in that shower.  It was even more difficult to hide my erection when Coach Davis would shower with us. That man was a god in my eyes!  Big, burly, built, and hairy with a good thick and meaty eight-inch, uncut cock!  I loved it when it was just he and I in the showers alone together. He would always wash his curly black hair and when he would tilt his head back to rinse the shampoo out is when I would steal a glance at his rugged naked body, watching the suds trail down his chest and stomach and cradle around the side of that beautiful cock.

But I digress. This is the story of how I became POZ.

First let me just tell you a little about myself. My name is Justin. I am about 5'9", lean built weighing in at 150 lbs., thick brown hair with eyes to match, smooth all the way down, with a nice seven inch cut dick and bloated balls. I have nice features, with a good complexion and a slight golden tan and brown nipples. My ass is firm, tight, and perfectly round. I was told later that my ass is one of those that you can grab, mold, and shape and it will bounce right back into perfect place. My story starts as I was visiting the weight room for the final time.

Graduation was over, I had officially passed the dry run for the rest of my life. My parents had left to go home, they knew that I was going to a graduation party with my friends after I visited my beloved gym one last time. Saying good bye is difficult to do when you love something, so I decided to do one last final workout.  Fortunately I kept a change of clothes in my truck for after the graduation ceremony, a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt, along with a pair of jeans, socks, undies, and so on just in case I decided to go out to dinner or something with my friends. I grabbed my clothes and headed back to the gym. I pumped up a major sweat lifting weights and running my five miles. I looked into the floor length mirrors that were all over the walls, designed to make the weight room look larger I guess, admiring my body and what all that hard work brought to me. I figured that I was alone in the gym because I never heard anyone or saw anyone the entire time I was in there. I assumed Coach Davis was out celebrating graduation with all the other students and staff members, so I stripped down right there in the weight room. The hurricane fan felt great as its breeze whisked across my naked body. I relished the feeling it gave me, that momentary freedom it afforded me before heading into the showers.

Once in the showers, I was, of course, alone, so I decided to turn on two of the heads and really enjoy myself. No one had bothered me these past few hours, what time was it anyway?  It must be getting dark outside by now, my workout routine is not a short one.  Oh well. I washed my hair and lathered up my body, enjoying the feel of my pecs, washing my torso down to my penis.  I had never been so turned on in my young life.  After nearly five years of working out and showering here, I finally have the chance to unleash my seed in the one place that has been the home to every erotic fantasy I have ever had!  Feeling the silkiness of my swollen mushroom head in my right hand as my left hand reached behind me to slip my middle finger past my virgin hole.  I always wanted this shower to be my first sexual experience, but at least I get to masturbate in it now.

I must have been really into it because I never heard the door to the gym open or slam shut, but when I chanced to open my eyes I saw Coach Davis and twelve other guys standing there, watching me pleasure myself.

I felt so embarrassed and ashamed that I had been caught jerking off by my Coach and a bunch of strange men I didn't know. "Justin," he asked, "What the fuck are you doing, boy?"

I could only shudder and couldn't give an answer.  Coach Davis grabbed me by the arm and pulled me closer to him, "What the fuck do you think you are doing in my showers you little faggot bitch!?"

The intense anger in his voice brought me to reason, I had better answer this man before he got violently angry. He was known to have a wicked temper with his football players. "Fuckin never mind!" he said as he pushed me to the shower floor, "Guys, it looks like we have a bitch tonight. I hope you are ready Justin."

The look in his eyes was madness. What were they going to do to me? Here I am helpless, naked, and wet, surrounded by a bunch of burly men who could easily break me in half with a single finger! They all quickly stripped their clothing.  I watched in terror and delight wondering what was going on. They all had the same tattoo on their bodies but in different places, it was a blue biohazard. Coach Davis caught me looking at his on his thigh, I had seen it many times but never gave it much thought. It looked pretty cool in my opinion. "Don't worry boy, you'll want to get your own tattoo soon enough."

What did Coach mean by this? I started feeling a cold chill come over me. Something dark... wrong... evil was about to transpire here. Before I knew what was going on, I felt four hands grip my arms and the Coach saying "Hold him down boys, I don't want him getting away, we are going to make him one of us tonight. Justin, tonight your life will change forever. We are going to give you the gift you do not yet know you want."

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? The gift I do not yet know I want?

I was on my knees, two guys, one holding tight to each arm, I was too frightened to fight back against these men. Surely Coach Davis wouldn't let any harm come to me. I felt his arms embrace my chest from behind me. His solid dick poking at my ass cheeks. "What are you doing Coach?" I asked as tears started to spill down my cheeks.

"Justin, we are the Blue Brotherhood. Do you see all of these blue biohazard tats that we all share? It means we all have HIV or AIDS and none of us are on meds. Everyone in this room right now has never taken any meds. That is what separates us from everyone else who has HIV and AIDS." I began to panic and cry harder in fear. "We share our strains with each other Justin. We share with each other, so we can pass it along to others. Tonight, every man in this shower room is going to fuck you. You are going to be the next member of the Blue Brotherhood. You will not leave here until every man has had his fill of your ass hole and has infected you with his own personal strain. Tonight you are going to be initiated into this Brotherhood and you will submit to all of us, anytime, anywhere."

The sheer shock of what he said they were about to do to me left me in a terrified daze. I couldn't move! I was about to be fucked by these guys who are all HIV positive and I can't get away! The moment that thought crossed my mind was the moment I felt Coach Davis' huge uncut dick press against my asshole and push in. I let out a terrible yell. People in the next county should have been able to hear my screaming. Coach kept on pushing into me and puling out. In and out, in and out. Soon the pain gave way to pleasure and I found myself enjoying the feel or his dick, the first real man cock I have ever lusted over, poisoning my virgin hole. He was about to shoot his toxic seed deep in my guts.  I would no longer be the healthy young man I had always been. I started to struggle again trying to push his cock out of me.

Another guy stepped up and held my face still. As he did, he put a small brown bottle up to my nose and said "Inhale this deeply." The grip he had on my skull told me not to argue with him, so I inhaled.

The room started spinning. I felt light headed and free. The pressure of Coach Davis' dick going in and out of my ass felt a thousand times much better. My body relaxed. My arms were released. Coach had me by my waist and begun to pound my ass hard. I could tell he was about to shoot his charged load deep into my guts, it felt so fucking good! Then it happened. With one massive thrust I felt his body press against my ass, his dick stabbing deeper into my channel as it pulsed and shot volley after volley of his demon seed into me.  Instinctively my ass started milking his cock for more. Coach knew then I was going to take every cock there.

One by one each guy took a turn. My mouth, my ass, my body was raped and violated by these men, by these members of The Blue Brotherhood.  All twelve of these guys shot his toxic cum deep into my ass. I remember looking down in the shower and seeing drops of blood, my blood, mixed into the shower water going down the drain. They had me on all fours, they had me on my back, any way they could take my innocence they did it. In the end I was begging them for that demonic nut juice like a crack whore needing that next fix! They did it. I was now HIV positive. They were all spent inside of me. I could feel their seed spreading into my blood, into every fiber of my being.

I lay there in the shower, still naked, covered in cum and blood. I could not move. My ass felt used, it felt good to be fucked. I knew then I was meant to be a cum slave. Coach Davis sat down next to me and whispered into my ear "Welcome to the Brotherhood." I was in such a sexual daze that I did not notice him pinning me down to the floor as another man straddled my lower back. I just assumed I was about to take some more cum. Then I heard that low hum. It sounded like an electric razor. I tried to get up to see what it was and to get myself together but the coach kept me down. That is when I felt the sharp stab of the needle into my back! The fuckers were putting a tattoo between my shoulder blades! It hurt so badly, and I couldn't get away.

"You already ravaged my body, now you have to brand it too? You fuckers are sick!" I cried the entire time both from pain and from shame of what they were doing to me. I became their bitch. Suddenly I felt something on my left arm. Another hand slapping me on my arm. What now? What more can they do to me? A pinch, a slight pressure, nausea.

"There. All finished" the coach whispered as he released me and the tattoo artist got off of my back.

I finally realized what pain is that day. As I was allowed to walk naked into the weight room with the mirrors, all the guys clapped and cheered, giving me cat calls and whistled at me as I staggered past them to look at myself. I stood there in front of the mirror, not sure exactly of who I was looking at. It looked like me, it moved with me, but it couldn't be me. I could see from the other reflections of my back the big blue biohazard symbol between my shoulder blades. My ass stained with cum and dried blood. My arm sore from something. "Coach, what have you done?"

"Justin, we all fucked you. Then we gave you a tattoo, and while you were getting that tattoo we gave you an injection containing a mixture of all of our blood. You are now one of us."

I had been broken. I was now one of them. It took me some time to come to terms with it all but in the end I embraced it. I have never felt so liberated and alive. Now I am a sperm bank for all, and occasionally I will make a deposit into virgin ass as well. We are the Blue Brotherhood.

• Upvote 2

My name is Christian Rose. I am a 34 year old, blond haired, green eyed, young man. I am a member of the Blue Brotherhood. My story of joining the Brotherhood is nothing special. I was a 'chaser'. Nothing more, nothing less. I had always been driven by my need to convert, that once it actually happened for me I was lost as to what to do next. That is when I found the Blue Brotherhood.

You see, the Brotherhood is a group of guys who are all HIV/AIDS positive who love to share the seed within themselves. They enjoy swaping different strains of the virus with each other (getting a re-charge) as well as converting what they/we call 'virgins'. To us, a 'virgin' is any guy, both gay and straight, who is HIV/AIDS negative. We enjoy converting them, that is why we are here. We accept ALL chasers who wish to be gifted. No one is turned away for any reason.

We are all marked with a blue biohazard tattoo placed somewhere on our bodies, usually the arm, chest, back, leg, or shoulder. It is to silently signify to the chaser that this individual is a member of the Blue Brotherhood and is a gifter willing to pass on his demon seed to you anytime, any place, anywhere, so that you may sire others with this gift. As a member of the Blue Brotherhood you are bound to a solomn oath: "Share that which has been given to you, for the greatest gift is a portion of thyself."

As for me, I have gifted many of men in my time. My most recent was while I was at work. I work for a sleazy motel that sits just off the interstate. This beautiful young stud of a fuck walked into my lobby looking all tired in his wife beater shirt and sweat pants. It was easy to see that he was not wearing any underwear. His dick was pressing through, pointing to his feet. It didn't look very long but it sure did look nice and fat! He was nicely toned and looked as if he could use a shower and a shave. He rented a room and as he left I told him "If you need anything at all just give me a call and I will be happy to help you in EVERY way I can."

I think he knew what I was getting at. He gave me a wink and went off towards his room. It wasn't twenty minutes later that he was calling my desk. He was telling me that his toilet wouldn't flush and asked if I would come to his room and check it out. Well it was 3:00 A.M. and I hadn't seen another soul besides my co-workers who had left for the night, leaving me at work all alone.

A few moments later I was in his room examining his toilet. "There is nothing wrong with the toilet" he said, "I just wanted to get you in here alone with me." Personally I was fine with it. This man was fucking hot! All he had on was a pair of silk boxers you could see right through. I was so turned on by the sight of him that I could not wait to dump my demon seed up in his tight man pussy.

The kiss started it all. He was more aggressive than I had thought. Pushing me against the wall. Passionate, intense, deep. We started clawing at each others clothes while remaining lip locked together. He bit my bottom lip as he unclasped my kakhis and allowed them to fall to my ankles. His hands were warm as he felt up my sides and my back. I was suddenly very aware of my thinness next to him.

His hands slipped beneath the elastic of my boxer briefs so he could firmly grip my smooth, tight ass. I was sure he was a bottom, but hey, I make mistakes. I am totally vers and enjoy it. Before I knew what was going on, this sexy man had me face down on his bed with his tongue in my ass! I was moaning like a bitch in heat! This mother fucker knew how to eat an ass! I swear it felt like he was spelling out the alphabet with just his tongue (later I learned my favorite letter is "R")! I couldn't resist anymore, I told him to put that dick in me and fuck me like the cum whore I am! He did just that!

Using only his spit for lube, he slid that dick right into my hole with ease and fucked me like a madman until he spewed his load deep withing my bowels! I swear it felt like he had pissed in me he came so fucking much. Once he was spent he layed down beside me and said "Your turn", I did not hesitate. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to get my nut, and I did not care! His ripe, plump ass was there begging me for my load! I had so much precum on my cock head that there was no need for spit or lube to get me into his fuck chute.

I fucked him in wild abandon until I shot my cock snot deep within him! My viral load was so high and my cd4 counts were so low that I was considered to have full blown AIDS. I know that I knocked his ass up on the very first try! Once I pulled my now limp dick out of his ass he got down to my cock and started licking it clean. It was tender to the touch and I could only take so much of his tongue torture on my dick before I had to pull it away. I haven't had a fuck this intense in a while. I was still trying to regain my composure when he looked up an me and asked me "So, reccomend anyone to give me my Brotherhood tat?"

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

THE BLUE BROTHERHOOD: Christopher's conversion

The road was dark. The rain had recently stopped falling and everything had that particular smell left behind from a long over due rainfall. I was on my way to the Holiday Inn on I-65 at exit 59 to meet Christopher, an 18 year old kid passing through, who stopped there for the night to sleep before he got back on the road for Arizona.

Now, I love playing with younger guys. He was white, 5'4", and 110 lbs with brown hair and eyes. Even better was that he was still a virgin. He had posted an advertisement on Craigslist "Help me lose my V-Card."  I was more than happy to reply. I am 43, white, 6'2", 170, fit, tone, a full head of black hair, blue eyes, 8" thick and uncut. I work out two hours a day since I have been poz. If you are going to give the gift, you have to maintain your looks so you don't look like you have the gift, at least that is how I have seen it since I joined the Blue Brotherhood. My blue biohazard tat is behind my right ear.

When I got to the hotel I quickly made my way up to the boy's room. The door was ajar, just as he said. When I entered the lights were off except the bathroom light, and Christopher in all of his naked beauty was on his knees on the bed, naked and ready. I didn't tell him I was poz with that demon seed directly. Young and stupid are the best. I simply told him that I was horny and wanted to unload my "charged up spunk in his virgin ass soon because I have been edging all day long."  I was more than ready.

Undressing in silence. I could tell from the vibe in the room that this kid was nervous as fuck. I broke the silence by saying "relax kid, you are going to have the fuck you been dreaming about tonight."  I reached out and felt of his young ass. It was white and hairless with a scrunched up pink pucker. When I saw it I knew this was going to be a tight fit so I spread his ass cheeks further apart and began his conversion with my tongue. When my tongue touched his tight hole the boy shifted forward on the bed as if trying to get away. Obviously he had never heard of a rim job before, let alone considered having his ass licked and getting rapture out of it. I held tight to his tiny waist as I continued my oral assault on his ass. With my other hand I reached under and grabbed his seriously hard dick. It was thin but it had a decent length to it and he had close tight balls. He was leaking precum like a dripping faucet. I reached up and felt his tight stomach and chest.  He really was a scrawny kid.

Finally I had enough. I stood up and took off my pants. Christopher knew was was about to happen next, well, almost anyway. My dick was solid for this boy. "You got me so hard right now kid, I'm going to fuck you and get my nut and then we are going to do it all over again." I said to him.  With that I pressed the head of my cock to his virgin ass and forced my dick inside him.  He wailed like a bitch and I swear I heard him start to cry from the pain before I even started pushing my shaft in his ass.  I told him to take a deep breath, relax, and then exhale.  When he exhaled his ass opened up for me and I was able to slide balls-deep into him.  I held it there for a moment so he could get used to it being up there.  When I felt his body give in I started pulling out and pushing in.  I even spit down his virgin crack to add a little more lube, after all, if it ain't spit it ain't love. He was extremely tight. His ass gripped my cock like a vice!  There was no way I could just pound the boy without hurting myself in the process, and I love my dick too much to hurt it.

I fucked him slowly.  It seemed like hours had gone by, but in reality only thirty minutes or so had passed since I entered the room.  Christopher was so tight and it felt so fucking good that I just couldn't hold back anymore! I pushed into him as deeply as I could and unloaded AIDS cum in his guts! Christopher clearly felt my dick pulse as I shot into him and he screamed out "Oh my god I'm coming too," shooting his clean load onto the blanket.

As he shot his spunk I felt his ass hole clench my dick with each spurt and it felt amazing! I slowly pulled out of him, trying to keep all of my nut juice inside of him. He collapsed on the bed, laying in his cum as I crawled in beside him.
"Wow! That's what sex is like?" he asked.

I looked down at him as he started crawling up the bed to suck my dick and I told him "We have all night. You haven't seen anything yet."

For the rest of that night I fucked that boy like there was no tomorrow. He was a full man when we finished. I never told him I had AIDS, I just welcomed him to the Blue Brotherhood and suggested he get the tattoo. He obviously had no clue what I was talking about at the time. I am sure he does now, where ever he is.

The Blue Brotherhood: An Open Room

I saw an ad on Craigslist that was titled "23 year old Hotel Pump and Dump.  Door will be open."

I couldn't help but open the listing and read "Looking for anon P&D, 23, white, 150#, 5'7", clean, ddf, Motel 6 off HWY 29 room 154, door open. You be clean and ddf. I want to be a cum dump for the night. Hosting in my room all night."

This was just what I was looking for. No strings.  Just sex. I had only recently learned that I have full blown AIDS, a gift from a Brotherhood gang bang a few months back where I was the only bottom among 14 toxic cocks. I hadn't had sex in a few weeks, only masturbated like a fucking spider monkey. The boy wanted "ddf."  Well I am Dirty, Drunk, and Free tonight and I did take a shower.

My dick raged in my pants as I made the drive to the motel. This boy wanted to be a cum dump and I had a lot of cum to dump. I hoped no one was in there so I can go in and fuck the hell out of him. I didn't give a damn if he got the fuck flu, deciding that if the kid wanted to be a whore then I would make him a whore. These new generation gay boys are so fucking stupid. Young, dumb, and think they are invincible. Tonight I was going to teach this boy what it meant to get fucked.

I pulled up just a few doors away from his room and sure enough the door was slightly cracked and I could see a fraction of this boys ass. I got out of my car and when I pushed the door open I could see that this kid was blindfolded with his ass in the air just waiting for dick. I pulled out my dick as I shut the door. "I'm ready" he said.

I didn't speak. I put one hand on his ass and used my other hand to direct my rock hard cock toward his opened hole. By the way it looked, he had already been fucked a few times. Cum was caked in his ass hairs, he obviously knows nothing about shitting out the loads that are deposited in his ass. My cock went in with ease. I watched all thick eight inches slide into him perfectly. This was going to be my first conversion. I need to find a way to make it take on the first shot.

I fucked him for a few moments and then it hit me, I need to finger-fuck his ass!  So I pulled out and shoved three fingers into his used fuck box, ramming them in as hard as I could. I stabbed into him like a jack hammer until he was moaning.  It seemed like he enjoyed getting fucked hard, so I added a fourth finger, stretching him out just a little more. His hole widened quickly, and I realized the kid must be a fisting bottom, so I curled my fingers in his ass and sure enough he started swallowing my fist. This is too fucking easy!

Once I was worked into his hole I opened my hand as much as I could and started clawing at his guts. This boy must have been on something because he was enjoying the shredding of his ass walls. Finally I saw what I was looking for:  blood on my wrist!  BINGO!  I pulled my fist out of his hungry ass and shoved my dick back in as hard as I could and fucked his ass with fervor. I looked down and saw that my cock was covered in his blood and that made me smile broadly.  It was such a turn on knowing that I was about to give this boy the butt flu!  The thought of stealthing his little ass sent me over the edge and I could feel my cock pulsing as it shot load after load of my highly toxic nut juice into his bleeding rectum.

I kept my dick hard and inside of him for a few moments, fucking him slowly to make sure that my cum coated his guts. I pulled out slowly as to make sure my juice stays inside of him and then I replaced it with my bloody fist.  I worked my fist back into him and once I was back in I could feel my cum flowing within him and I started clawing again.  Soon enough I saw fresh blood pooling around my wrist. Fuck this was hot. I was destroying this boy cunt.

As I watched myself fisting him, my dick started to rumble again and I could feel the urge to blow another load fast approaching.  I kept fisting his ass, clawing at his guts, encouraging him to bleed freely, as I jacked myself, determined to unload a second AIDS load into his ass.

It didn't take me long and I pulled my fist out of the boy and rammed my dick back into him just in time for me to unleash my demon seed into his ass.  I stayed inside him a little longer this time as I watched my dick wallow in the kid's blood.  

"Damn, man, that was fucking intense" the boy said.

"Yes" I replied, "it was.  I just gave you AIDS."

I felt his ass clench around my dick as the boy registered in a panic of what I just told him. I pulled out of his ass and left the room, passing another man in the doorway who was clearly there to play.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...