Getting What I Want

samso

The first time that I say him I knew I had to have him, body and soul. He smiled shyly to me from across a bar, nothing more than just friendly, really, and yet from that moment on I claimed him as mine. Slight, pale brown skin, couldn't have been more than a day over 22, and with enough self-conscious charm that my dick strained against my jeans thinking about wanting to possess him.

A word about me: I'm a cold-hearted greedy bastard. At 47 I have two homes and what amounts to a moderate fortune made as a businessman and investor because when I see something that I want, my entire fucking world turns dark until I get it. I don't care what I have to destroy in the process, I'm a man who wins at all costs. This boy had no clue what just walked into his world.

I introduced myself that night, found out his name was Anthony, or Tony. Found out he had a boyfriend and was studying Anthropology or some crap like that at NYU. Learned that he had a strained relationship with his family since coming out and his boyfriend Kevin was the first serious relationship he had even been in, and he was convinced it was true love. I made a point of talking more to Kevin than to Anthony, offered to introduce them to my friends and invite them out to local parties and events, hinted at being in my own serious relationship without directly saying it. I didn't want to raise any red flags before it was necessary. Kevin was one of those boring hyper-repressed dime-a-dozen twinks who thinks their looks will buy them the world, and clearly the jealous type. Getting rid of Kevin was step one, although this would take a little planning.

I saw my chance two weeks later when a distant friend was throwing a house party. He was similarly successful, had a massive house in Long Island, and liked to throw parties where everyone in attendance was expected to be completely naked. Now these parties were usually pretty tame: there was a play area, of course, but mostly guys came there to dance and to talk. Of course, with the help of a few of my friends, we were going to make this party one for the history books. I called Tony to invite him and his boyfriend. You could tell he was excited by the idea by reluctant at the same time, since Kevin wouldn't approve. I told him it was a great networking opportunity and a chance to learn to get more comfortable in his own skin, something all gay men need to learn to do. Sure enough, two weeks later a very excited-looking Tony and a very pissed looking Kevin showed up at the party. I made sure to be one of the first people there to see them in, and couldn't help but smirk when Tony's eyes bulged as he traced a line down from my chest (I'm in great shape for my age) to my dick, which is 5 inches soft and a full 9.5 hard. Kevin clearly noticed his boyfriend's interest and gave a small sigh of disgust. Just wait, you little faggot. I have plans for you.

I led them both to the bar to get them a drink. I had prearranged things with a friend of mine earlier who agreed to be on hand to make a very special set of cocktails for the boys. He handed them their drinks, careful to make sure each one received the correct one. I then led them to the main area where people were alternatively dancing or chatting, and invited them to explore on their own. Then I backed off for a while and waited for the cocktails to do their work. Sure enough, about 20 minutes in as they chatted with each other awkwardly at the edge of the dance floor, Kevin screamed at Tony that he was "such a little slut" and stormed off to another part of the house. Feeling a little edgy, bitch? Just wait. Tony headed outside to the jacuzzi area, rather than stand awkardly at the site of a scene.

I strolled out onto the balcony after him, and gave him my nicest smile. "Do you want to talk about it?" At this point, the G-laced drink was really starting to affect Tony. Not enough to put him out, just enough to make him a little more mellow, a little more receptive. "He's just such a jealous bitch sometimes," he complained. "I mean, I shouldn't be saying that. I love him. He's my soul mate. I just wish he would trust me more."

"Hey," I responded. "If you know your heart is in the right place, what does it matter? I'm sure he'll come around." Tony looked up at me with gratitude. Gotcha, you sexy little bitch. "Why don't we go hang out with the folks in the jacuzzi? That usually makes me feel better." "Sure." At this point, he was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of my body, so I felt safe putting a hand around his bare shoulders and gently guiding him towards the warm water. I helped him into the water next to half a dozen queens who were immediately interested in the hot new addition. All the positive attention had him feeling even more at ease, while I sat at the edge of the water and started to massage his shoulders, with my legs dangling in the water to either side of him. It wasn't long before his head drifted down to rest against one of my legs as he sighed in pleasure, and he planted a small kiss on my inner thigh. My dick was starting to stiffen behind his head, and it didn't take him long to notice. He turned to find my cock an inch from his face and drooling pre-cum, while the queens in the pool stared at the scene unfolding in front of them.

Tony looked up into my face with his eyes as wide as saucers. I blew him a kiss. Very tentatively, he moved his head forward and kissed the head of my dick, leaving a strand of my precum on his lips. "I shouldn't do this," he started to rise out of the water guiltily. I hugged him around his waste and pulled him back into the water with me. "Shhhhh. Nobody here is judging you. Just relax. You deserve a night off." I kissed his neck and his ears while I readjusted myself so that I was behind him, with my cock nudging against his back. He couldn't resist what I was doing to him and began to moan softly. My hands wandered over his chest and down to his stiffening cock. As I gripped it in my hand I looked into his eyes and told him he was beautiful. He kissed me then, and I knew I had my prize.

Meanwhile, Kevin downed the rest of his drink and then went back for another. Some part of his mind was aware that he was acting irrationally, but he didn't care. He hadn't wanted to come to this thing in the first place, and Tony's wandering eyes were making him miserable and jumpy. Todd, the guy behind the bar, made him another long island iced tea and gave it to him with a wink, which seemed weird. It honestly wasn't very good, but he wanted to be good and drunk to kill some of the nerves.

Oddly, though, the more he drank the more on edge he felt. He could feel warmth spreading through his chest, and as he wandered through the house he found himself in the play area where some guys were going at it on mattresses and others were standing around. A guy came up from behind him, probably mid-20s and beautifully ripped, and asked Kevin if this was his first time at one of these parties. Kevin stared at him blankly. "Hi, I'm Rick! Don't look so frightened, cutie, it's just a play party." Kevin couldn't resist the fact that he was extremely turned on by the man standing in front of him, but oddly his dick wasn't responding, and actually seemed to shrivel, which was mortifying to him. He blushed and started to turn away, but another guy walked up from the opposite direction and asked, "Wow, Rick, you always manage to find the cutest boys at these things! What's your name sexy?" With nowhere to turn, Kevin stood still while the newcomer planted a kiss squarely on his lips and Rick began kissing his neck from behind. Kevin could feel the erection pressing at his back, and while some sensible part of his mind was shouting at him to get away, he couldn't imagine why he would want to.

The two buff men pulled Kevin down to one of the mattresses, where they were nibbling and teasing at every part of him while he lost the battle of will to resist them. He began kissing back fiercely, and to his horror he felt himself rubbing against the cocks grinding against him. Rick pushed his head down towards his cock, and Kevin greedily began sucking up and down on it. Meanwhile, the other man began eating his ass from behind. Kevin couldn't deny the fact that he was in bliss right now. After about fifteen minutes of a decidedly mediocre blow job, Rick pulled Kevin up to face level, put his arms around him and kissed him passionately. Too late Kevin felt the lubed cock prodding at him from behind, and started to struggle fiercely against the arms that were holding him tightly. "Shhhh, shhhh, this is what you wanted, remember? It will all feel good in a moment. I promise you it will feel so good."

Kevin whined, "But I never fuck with anyone but my boyfriend! Oh my God, are you even wearing a condom?"

Rick smiled at him, "Shh, baby, nobody ever has to know. It will be our little secret. Relax, he's wearing a condom, I made sure before he started. Just enjoy it." Kevin still struggled against the arms that were holding him, but being powerless to do anything about his situation he had no choice but to slowly relax into it, and slowly the waves of pleasure at being fucked began to build inside him. Rick heard his grunts turn to moans and started taunting him, "What do you want baby?" "I...I want...your dick..." "That's right baby."

Meanwhile, the man behind had started to get close to the edge. "I'm about to blow my load, baby. Where do you want it?"

"Please, pull out before you cum. What if the condom breaks?"

(Slap!) "Where do you want my load baby..."

"Ohhh...fuckk...meee..."

The man delivered a series of short, powerful thrusts before burying his raw dick in Kevin's ass and shooting wave after wave of poz jizz into his fertile ass walls. Condoms my ass, he thought to himself before slowly withdrawing with a plop. "What a hot fucking little whore." Kevin blushed at this, not liking being called a whore, but he didn't have long to muse on it before Rick turned him around and planted his own dick inside Kevin's recently abused ass.

"Wait, but, you aren't wearing a condom..."

"Yes I am baby. I put it on right before I entered you."

"But...you couldn't have..."

"Relax, trust me," Rick said, brushing Kevin's hands away whenever they tried to check.

By this point they had started to draw quite a crowd from among the on-lookers, most of whom were beginning to calculate their odds at having a shot at this slutty little twink's tight ass. One man stepped up to Kevin's face and forced his thick 7-incher as far down his throat as it would go, and began delivering an absolutely brutal blow job. Rick was playing it to the crowd, getting rough now, calling Kevin a faggot and a whore. Soon enough he was planting his own poz load deep inside Kevin's ass.

As he pulled out, he bent down to savor the taste of his cum mixed with Kevin's clean muskiness, a genuinely sweet little boy ass. Enjoy it while you have it, because by the end of tonight your cunt will be so fucked out it won't be recognizable anymore. He pulled Kevin over to a bench designed for this purpose, bent him over it and tied his hands and feet down so that he was spread eagled. By now, Kevin was too far gone with lust and confusion to put up a fight. Kevin delivered his biggest shit-eating grin to the crowd and said, "All yours, boys."

The next guy wasted no time in burying himself to the hilt in Kevin's ass. "Condom, please..."

"Sure, kid."

Meanwhile, a thick set black guy walked up to his head stuck his meaty but limp dick in Kevin's mouth. "I think we have ourselves a party boy, here. Here's a recharge of Miss Tina, boy, but if you spill one drop and I'll make you regret it, faggot." Kevin's mouth began to fill with foul-smelling piss, which he only barely managed to choke down.

Over the next hour, seven guys came up Kevin's ass and one in his mouth: most didn't want to waste their load that way. By this point Kevin was a babbling incoherent ball of lust, cum and piss. After leaving off his handiwork to go have another drink and mingle, Rick returned and inspected his hole. "Look at that gaping cunt, you fucked up whore. Who would ever want a used up cunt like you now?" Kevin winced at this. Rick untied him, then lay down with his dick sticking straight up in the air. "Sit on it, bitch. Ride my cock like the worthless cock-socket you are."

Kevin reached down and felt Rick's unprotected dick, and begged, "But you need a condom..."

Rick slapped Kevin full in the face. "Not one single guy tonight used a condom when they came in your ass, me included. At least four of those guys were poz. You want to play safe? You should have thought of that before you wandered down here and decided to be a whore." Kevin started to whimper, and Rick decided to try a softer approach. "Hey, it's okay! What does it matter now? You've already become a bareback slut. Just enjoy it. Just relax." Kevin slowly sank onto Rick's dick, defeated, deflated. "That's right, good boy. Good boy. How does that raw dick feel, boy?" Kevin continued to whimper and moan. Slap. "I said, tell me how it feels, boy!"

"...Good, sir."

"You want my cock?"

"Ugh...yes sir..."

"Where do you want my load, boy?"

"...cum inside me, sir."

Slap. "Louder, bitch!"

"Give me your poz load, sir!"

"Here...it...comes! Fuck yes, take my poz seed up your neg cunt!"

It was at this point that Kevin looked up to see Tony staring straight at him with a mixture of arousal and disgust. After an hour of kissing and oral, Tony's guilt had overcome him and he had decided to look for his boyfriend. Seeing the fucking hypocrite down here being a pig like this, he lost all sense of guilt and let a vengeful lust overtake him.

I wandered in behind Tony, pleased that the deal I had worked out with Rick and the guys had gone according to plan. Of course, most of the story of what happened I had to hear afterwards, but looking at the tweaked, fucked out mess in front of me filled me with pride. This is what happens to people who come between me and what I want. My dick immediately sprang to attention, particularly since I hadn't gotten off in the last hour. I was going gentle, romantic on Tony for now. That was about to change very quickly, but for tonight the goal was to get rid of the competition.

As Rick's dick slid out of Kevin's ass, Tony walked around and put a finger inside, feeling the loads moving around. Kevin was so fucked out that even as he whimpered Tony's name in shame he couldn't resist pushing his fucked out ass against Tony's finger. I observed with pride that Tony's dick was also springing to attention. Tony wasted no time in lining up his raw dick with Kevin's ass and pushing forward with no real resistance. Kevin begged: "No, baby, even we don't bareback. Please, not like this. I...I don't know what happened..."

"Shut the fuck up, Kevin. This, right here, is the last time I've ever touching your disgusting ass. After tonight, I never want to see you again. I'm taking the car with me when I leave, and when you get back you'll find your shit on the lawn of our apartment. You like taking loads so much? You can have my load. And not one fucking thing more."

I couldn't resist at this point. I walked forward and put my arms firmly around Kevin's waste, lifting him up slightly but not enough to dislodge Tony. "Wrap your legs around me." He did without hesitation. With a little help from Tony, I managed to position my dick to slide up inside Kevin next to Tony's. Together we bounced the used up remnant of his boyfriend on our dicks for the next five minutes. Tony came first, sliding out to a river of cum. That left me, and I pushed Kevin against a wall and gave him one of the hardest poundings I've ever given any bitch before shooting seven or eight volleys of my own charged seed inside him. I let him slide down the wall and turned away without any further fanfare. Tony knelt in front of me and started cleaning my dick with his mouth.

"Tony..." Kevin muttered. Tony stood up and slapped Kevin as hard as he could across the face. He then reached for my hand and said, "come on, baby. Let's go."

As we walked out of the dungeon, the crowd of guys began closing in again on Kevin's prone form, many of them only more aroused by the display of primal sex and violence. "Where are we going, baby?" I asked him.

"Back to my place, and to my bed. I'll be damned if he's going to be the only one of us who gets your load tonight."

"Good boy."

To be continued?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...